Join our server on Discord

A Hero's Duty: A Zero and Maero Production
((...I like this girl! She has good taste in music))

The man did not respond. Instead, he began to undress her, tearing her clothes off of her body, if need be. All through it, his piercing white eyes stared into Kitten's, never blinking, never looking away. Once Kitten was naked, one hand continued to play with one of her breasts as the other moved to rub her clit. "Scared?" he finally asked, as his gloved hand reached to rub her clit.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"St-Stop! Wait! Th-This isnt how this works!" She whimpered as she was undressed. Finally she hung naked and trembling, her tail snaking around her legs to cover her pussy. "I-I wont steal again! I promise!" She begged and blushed hard as he began to play with her nipples and breasts. "P-Please...D-Dont do any more, I learned my lesson!" She cried out as she felt his hand start to reach down to get at her pussy, but her tail was covering it. When asked the question she nodded, "Y-Yes, see, Im afraid...please let me go, I will go home, I wont do it again!" She continued to plead.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"That's not enough. I want you to do two things. I want you to make a new start for yourself. Use your powers for good and try to help innocent people, like the many heroes of the city," his voice said, as both of his hands focused on her clit, one grabbing her tail and holding it back as the other attempted to push its index finger into her, wanting to feel how tight it was. "And second, I want you to tell all your fellow female villains, that this is what awaits them when they commit a crime. Now tell me...What will you do when I release you?" he asked, his single digit most likely going in and out of her pussy.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"St-Stop! I-Ahhh!" She moaned as he pulled her tail away and inserted his finger into her tight pussy. She was young and warm, a perfect fit. "Th-Thats no fair!" She protested. "Im n-no herooooo!" she moaned as he began to move the finger in and out of her. "St-Stop, please...you dont understand! If you keeeeep-Ahhh!" She moaned, her hips moving a little, though it was hard to tell if she was trying to escape or help him. "Nya, please mister, cant y-you just l-let me go?" she asked, giving him her best Kitty eyes.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Then just quit. Don't commit crimes out of selfishness again. Simple. Do you agree?" he asked, his finger was then pulled out and he rubbed it against her cheek. His hands then went to her butt, which he squeezed, followed by a single slap to each cheek. "What is there to understand? You abuse your power. You hurt the innocent. That's not right." Her kitty eyes were met with his black, white eyes, which stared into her own, without emotion or reaction.
Kitty flinched at the blank, emotionless stare she received, and sighed as he pulled his finger out of her. "Hey! Nya, dont do that!" she said as he wiped his finger on her cheek. She then squeaked again as he grabbed her ass and began to spank and squeeze. "F-Fine! I will be good, please just let me goooo!" She begged, trying to shake her ass free of his grip. She was probably lying to try to escape, but she was not like the other villains in the city, small time by comparison, she didnt deserve the full treatment anyways.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"..." The hands were removed from her body and in the darkness, Kitten could feel a pair of lips touch her own, brushing against them. The ropes holding her to the ceilings were then cut, but her hands and legs were left bound. "Sleep," the voice ordered, as the same scent from last time, the one that knocked her out, was smelled.
"I-I...ahhh..." Kitty said weakly as she tried hard to stay standing but fell over and passed out seconds later, still naked and helpless.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
When the girl awoke, she would find herself outside of the police department, hanging a few inches from the ground thanks to a rope connected to the side of the police department building. Kitten had only a large white shirt as clothing, and her hands and feet were still bound. She also had a rope around her neck, with a sign on it saying, "I've been a naughty kitty. Please arrest me."

If she looked around, she would see a familiar pair of white eyes on a nearby building, looking down at her. This time though, she saw his entire white suit and mask. He looked down at her, before turning around and walking off to whatever was next for him.
Kitty awoke and began to mew and whimper until someone from inside the station came out and found her. She was blushing hard and almost crying when they got her down, and she only managed to catch a glimpse of her captor.

--------

Not too far away another indecent had started. Skull was doing battle with the police, using her samurai sword to deadly effect. She was probably being hired as a distraction for someone else, but that didnt mean she wasnt killing cops as she distracted. Savior could either stop her or try to find who she was covering for.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)