Join our server on Discord

Dicks on the internet!
See. You can do whatever you want (within reason) on the internet so people will do whatever they want (within reason).
Oh hi guys. I saw the title. I must answer. :D
"Who is "I" without a past? -A river without a source? -An event without a cause?
Threads of different lengths. Some longer, some shorter... So many of them spun together~
The crones keep on weaving; the algorithm of our lives. Cause and effect, the fates of men!"
-Turisas, To Holmgard and Beyond
When I saw the title, I paused, went to google images, turned off the safe search, and checked to see if it was true.

It is. IT IS!! There ARE dicks on the internet!!

-And then I read the content. Safe to say, I have crossed "asking Duamutef for naked pictures so I can compare him with my sorting algorithm of people who have hair" out of my list of things I was going to do after my return. ;)

But I agree with everyone else. They're sex-offending jerks who simply don't know they can be arrested for sexual harassment! X3 Get someone to trace his calls and have him arrested~!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Gary Wrote:Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes: assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can fuck an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they fuck too much or fuck when it isn't appropriate — and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let us fuck this asshole, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit!
Uh... I don't know how to respond to that...

I can't tell if it's an insult, a piece of advice, or just a saying...
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
It's a quote from "Team America: World Police", a really fun movie played entirely by puppets! And some cats. XD

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0372588/

Pretend it's encouragement! I sure am! ^ ^ I'm also really glad things worked out for you!
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Oh yeah! I love that movie!
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
XD My favorite part has got to be where that one guy pukes for an abominably long time, complete with dramatic background music!
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers