Join our server on Discord

Male Order (Mistress/Slave Rp)
"You're very welcome." She observed the small dragon for a moment before she looked over and took the papers from the postal worker, her paws quickly filling out all the mundane facts and such before she handed them back. "All done, miss." The vixen then returned to Dark's cage and told him, "Hehe, looks like you'll be coming home with me, pet."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The worker smiled and accepted the filled out forms.

"Ah," she said, remembering something vital, "He doesn't come with clothes, but he comes with this."

The snake held out a plastic baggie with a piece of jewelry inside just the right size for the small lizard.

"Other than that, your good to go, Ma'am," the worker said with a smile also offering the key to the final cage.
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Yumi walked past the streets and headed into the third on and stopped at the first house that wasn't attached to anyother houses. Yumi looked at the Jackal and said, "Before you come in I have two rules. One, clean up any mess you made and two always have a shower or a bath when you wake up and before you go to bed." I then walked up two steps and unlocked my door, opening it for the Jackal to go inside.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
Dark looks at Ada some more. "Alright, Mistress. I will follow every order that you say." Dark said as he waits to get out of the cage.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
"Okay, Yumi," Duamutef said, following his new owner up the steps and through the door, "I shall keep myself clean,"

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Yumi closed the door after the Jackal had entered the house and she locked the door. Yumi went up to him and took of the lead and put it in a draw. "Well, I'd better make you and me some food." She walked into the front room and looked at the Jackal. "Do you want to help me with the food?" she asked in a kind voice.
Creative Minds
The OCA
"Of course," Dua said, popping his knuckles a bit, "I would be glad to help!"

Yumi smile at him and give him a kiss on the cheek before walking into the kitchen. She take out some chicken wings and chips. "Can you get out two bottle of Pepsi out of the cuboard at the top please?" Yumi asks and puts the chips and chicken onto seprate trays. She puts the oven on and puts the food into the oven.
Creative Minds
The OCA
Dua opened cupboard and easily retrieved the carbonated drinks, setting them on the table. As the smell of cooking food wafted through his nose, his stomach produced another large rumble. He looked down and placed a furry hand on his belly, attempting to silence it.

I looked at the Jackal and smiled. "While we wait for the food, I'd better show you something you have to know." I moved away from the oven and quickly changed into a fox. "I'm half fox, I can change into a fox when I like." I smiled at the Jackal and moved my tail slowly.
Creative Minds
The OCA