Join our server on Discord

Male Order (Mistress/Slave Rp)
Hey guys,

Welcome to the RP! I brought this up in the thread "Please don't kill me if this is a bad idea!" and I am coming through on my part. So here is the basic starting scene.

A female will go enter the post office and approach the front desk. They will tell the person at the desk that they have ordered something through mail order and are here to pick it up. They will be asked their name and if they called ahead, they will be taken to the "Male Order" room, where they will adopt a male sex slave.

That automatically means if your character is male, he is a slave, no exceptions. If your character is female, she is a mistress, no exceptions.

Now, I was looking over some other rp's and noticed that sometimes, people will choose only to have their own characters interact with each other and nobody else.

So in an effort for maximum interaction, it is Highly suggested that you stick to one or two characters.

Fursona's are welcome, and recommended for single character play.

If you have two characters, I would like to set down a few rules:

1. If you control two characters of the opposite sex, do NOT have your female adopt the male, that's no fun.

2. Two female characters can be friends, can go in together on a male if you choose, and may interact with each other.

3. If you control two male characters, chances are they will be separated.

So, here is the character sheet:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character Name: (duh...)

Species: (duh...)

Sex: (once again, duh...)

Height and weight: (the obvious ones come first)

Measurements: (females and males should fill this out with the usual info)

Appearance: (describe them or post a link)

Likes and Dislikes: (really obvious)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

And that's it! I will sign up last! Please Join!
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Name: Yumi Izaco

Sex: Female

Species: Human/Fox

Height and weight: Height- 5 foot 4, Weight- Slim, 8 stone

Measurements: Breast size- DD

Appearance: http://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/at...hp?aid=474
*haven't got a picture of the fox yet*

Likes: Reading, swimming, and having fun. She also like treating people with respect if they show her respect

Dislikes: Annoying people, getting talked back to, people who are upset and people who wont learn there lesson. She also hates cat's and anything annoying.

*Dua this RP I think is gonna be great! :D *
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
Psst! You missed one part, Yumi! Just thought I would let you know...

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Realised it, the species bit. doing it now and thanks... can you tell me if i have missed anything please
Creative Minds
The OCA
Your good, you got it all! Now let's hope more people sign up so this Rp will actually happen!

Character Name: Dark Leonheart

Species: DarkVeemon

Sex: Male

Height and weight: 2 feet tall, about 100 pounds

Measurements: 9 inches long, 3 inches thick

Appearance: http://img705.imageshack.us/i/rivjte.jpg/

Dislikes: Mistress that treat slaves badly
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Whoot! That's two people plus me! I think I will wait another day and see what we have around this time tomorrow...

Wow. No new players. Is there something wrong with the idea or is the lack of multi-character control steering people away?

Dua, do you want me to make another character?
Or you could PM some people to ask if they want to RP on here?
Creative Minds
The OCA
No, your character is fine, Yumi.

I was just questioning the system that seemed like such a good idea a few days ago. Maybe I should go back to the intro thread and post a request to join the game, just to put the idea in two forums.

And I might PM some people. After all, I think Salem was interested, if my memory serves me correctly...