Join our server on Discord

Male Order (Mistress/Slave Rp)
Yumi slowly went up to the Jackal and took the collar of his neck and left it in my hands. She picked up the clothes and handed them to the Jackal.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
Duamutef nodded and smiled as he accepted the garments.

"Thank you," he said, slipping into the shirt. When he finished dressing, the jackal extended his neck so his Mistress could replace the collar.
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Yumi looked at the Jackal as he finished getting into his clothes. "You welcome." She smiled at him and put the collar on to his neck, she didn't make the collar too tight for him. Yumi picked up the lead and looked at him. "I'm going to take you to where I live. It's not far, just three streets away." Yumi clipped the collar onto his neck and unlocked the cage and opened the cage door.
Creative Minds
The OCA
"Very well, Mistress," Duamutef said, as he followed her out.

"Have a nice day, Ma'am," the worker recited as her second customer left.

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Yumi walked and smiled at the worker before going through the post office. She walked outside and opened the door and held the door open for the Jackal.
Creative Minds
The OCA
"Thank you, Mistress," Dua said, blinking as his eyes adjusted to the light. He had not been outside in over a month.

"How far did you say we had to walk, Mistress?" he asked.

Yumi looked at Dua and smiled. "Oh, three street's away, do you want anything to eat when we get there?" Yumi asks and her red fox tail slips out of her trousers waggling a little.
Creative Minds
The OCA
"If you see it fit, Mistress," Duamutef said, trying not to sound as hungry as he actually was. This attempt was failed as his stomach emitted a loud growl of protest at the thought of food. Looking down in embarrassment, he couldn't help but notice the girl's tail.

Yumi heard the Jackal's stomach rumble and looked at him. "Well, lets go now. I don't want to keep you hungry." She smiled at him and started walking. "But I don't want you calling me mistress, I don't like it that much. Could you call me Yumi instead please?" Yumi asked with a kind voice.
Creative Minds
The OCA
"Yes, Mis-" Dua stopped himself, cursing himself for the mistake, "Yes, Yumi."

He then followed closely behind the girl as they walked away.