Join our server on Discord

Male Order (Mistress/Slave Rp)
I hand the woman the paper work, "Yes I am done." I replied with a smile.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
The worker smiled. She scanned through the pieces of paper, finding all the information satisfactory. She then turned and took a pile of clothes from the table.

"Here you are, Ma'am," the snake said, offering the girl the pile, "You may give these to him now or later, and here is the key to his cage."

The worker then set a small key on top of the pile and went back to the paperwork.
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
I took the clothes and took the key. "Thank you." I smiled at the woman and walked towards the cage. I took the key of the pile of of clothes and looked at the Jackal. I became careful just incase he tried to escape, I opened the cage slowly and sut it behind me and quickly locked the cage door and put the key into my pocket. I then put the clothes infront of the Jackal. "Here's you clothes, I don't want you to get cold." I said in a kind voice.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
Ada nodded and followed along the group at a casual pace into the backroom before she looked to the left as the postal worker said. "This one right here, yes?" There in the cage, she saw a small lizard with scales as black as night. Hmmm, a little short, but nothing I can't fix. Heheheh. The vixen declared about Dark, "Such a cutie."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Yup, that's right. I got a smart dwaggy huh" Akane spoke playfully and then perked her ears up once hearing the snake. "Oh don't worry, I know, I was just giving him the freedom to dress himself up" The collie then looked at the dragon and smiles. "I'm sorry, you heard it, gotta put this back on you" And then, she gently puts the collar back on the dragon's neck, and holds the leash gently in her paws. "Ready to go to your new home then?"
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dark slowly looks up at Ada, hearing what she said, smiling a bit. "T-Thanks, Mistress." Dark said, looking at her though the gate of the crate. "She looks cute." Dark thought, waging his tail a bit.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
The worker turned to Ada after handing off the pile of clothes to the human.

"Ma'am?" she said, holding out several sheets of paper, "If you fill these out, You may take him out and I can get you on your way!"

Back in the center cage, Duamutef slowly stood and stretched, standing 7 inches taller then his new Mistress. He looked down at the clothes then back up at the girl. Still not speaking, he tugged at the collar on his neck, unable to remove it to put his clothes on.

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
"Fair enough, if I must." Kyosan nodded, feeling a little disdainted as he knew he would have to be seen in public with the collar, but he had no choice. He was rather too kind to hurt the woman in front of him, even if he was made just to be a slave. But he hoped at least things would change for the better then be stuck in a cage. "Is it far?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Nope not really. Few minutes away." The red-haired collie responded though noticing how the dragon wouldn't obviously be pleased over the fact of being seen with the collar. Tugging the leash just gently, she smiles at him. "Let's go then, shall we?" She asked gently while heading out of the room with him, while having an idea in her mind.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Have a nice day, Ma'am," the worker said as the collie moved towards the exit.