Join our server on Discord

Male Order (Mistress/Slave Rp)
"Ah, yes, ma'am," the snake replied, referring to the sheet she had removed from the cage, "He is rather energetic, doesn't worry much, but he is cautious. He has made one escape attempt to date, failed of course, and he comes with an Mp3 player, some clothes and a pair of sunglasses. And of course you get a leash and the collar he is wearing now.

"Once you sign the papers, I will give you a few tips on care, and you will be on your way!"

The serpent took a seat behind the table once more watching the pattern of the collie's pen as it scratched information on the paper.
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
"Energetic you say? Lovely then. Makes it more fun" Akane poked her tongue out cutely and finished signing the papers. Twitching her ears gently, the collie faced the snake. "So mhh what tips can you give me then? And can we take him off that cage? I'm sure he would like that, and since he has already a collar and leash, I'll make sure he won't give it another try now to escape" The collie giggles at the thought of that.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Of course," the worker said, handing over the key to the right cage. She then began to list tips. "We recommend that you keep him on the leash for at least the first day. He could try to escape again, so make sure you keep a firm grip on the leash and make sure he eats. You are now responsible for his well being so he will be put on your insurance and other than that, have fun!"

The snake then looked down at the pile of clothes by the dragon's paperwork.

"Would you like to give him his clothes now or later?"

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Perking her ears up, collie looked at the clothing before nearing it. "Oh, I'll give him now. Don't want him going out in the nude" The creamy collie blushed at the thought and then gently hold the key while nearing the dragon's cage. With a gentle flick in the key, she opens the door and steps inside gently, reaching her paws out to hand him his clothes. "There you go, sweetie" Akane spoke tenderly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Looking up gently towards the collie for a moment, the dragon then tapped lightly to the collar around his neck. "I have no intention of escaping, but I can't get them on with this on." He muttered, before then looking towards his clothes. "Thank you, at least."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"You'd be such a bad boy if you'd try to escape on me right on the moment we just met." Akane chuckles softly but then nears the dragon, gently setting his clothes next to him before bringing her paws up to his neck and gently taking off the collar. "There, you can dress up now, right?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Yes...." The brown-haired dragon nodded, slowly taking his clothes before slowly slipping into them, finding them fitting snuggly after so long of not having them on, before then looking onto her. "I take it I'll be in your custody then?" He asked quietly, making sure it wasn't a trick as he looked onto her.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The worker looked on as the collie met her new pet, then began to sift through the paperwork that had just been filled out. With all of the information satisfactory, she placed the individual sheets in a copy machine and made duplicates for the new owner.

"Ma'am," she then spoke remembering one of the rules of the business, "He has to where the collar and the leash out, just a formality."

I finished signing the paperwork and stood there waiting until the worker had finished with the other two people and I kept looking at the Jackel in the cage smiling.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
Noticing that the human had finished her paperwork, the worker politely excused herself from the other customer and went to attend to her.

"Are you finished, Ma'am?" she asked, holding out a scaley hand for the paperwork.