Join our server on Discord

Male Order (Mistress/Slave Rp)
Hearing a small noise from the right cage, the worker turned to see that it's inhabitant had awakened. She sauntered over and crouched in front speaking softly to the captive.

"Guess what," she hissed quietly, "You get adopted today! So be on your best behavior, the girl will be here to look at you in a moment!"

Back in the cage nearby, Duamutef had awoken from the talking outside. His eyes slowly opened to see a human girl staring in at him. He did not move, instead opting to stare out at her with a rather melancholy look on his face.
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
I smiled more as the Jackal's eyes opened and I didn't move as I didn't want to frighten him. I turned my head to the snake but looked back wanting to keep looking at the Jackal for a little longer.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
Duamutef rose, stretching a bit but was limited, as the collar he wore was chained to the back of the cage. He moved forward and sat with his back to the bars of the cage, acknowledging that the girl looking at him would be there for a while.

At the table, the worker was laying out various pieces of paper, as well as a pile of Duamutef's clothes, his effects, and a leash for Ms. Izaco to keep him on. She then set out a pen and waited for the human to finish admiring her selection.

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
*I've think I've posted too much on here, stopping and I'll let the others get a go, sorry*

I watched as the Jackal moved and to up and smiled at him once more before leaving the cage and going towards the table with the Jackal's items on it. I looked at the worker and smiled. "So, what do I have to do and what do I need to sign?" I asked and looked at the cage again wanting to take the Jackal home straight away.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
"It's rather simple, ma'am" the worker said, pushing the three pieces of paperwork forward with a smile, "Just sign these and I will show you everything you need to know"

While she waited for the human to fill out the forms, she looked around to see that the other two females had taken standing positions around the room, doing nothing. She then spoke up, wanting to hurry along transactions.

"While she fills these out, I can help you two ladies with your adoptions as well," she said, making herself known.

"Well if you could help me along too, I'd appreciate that, I am oh so eager already" The red-haired collie spoke softly yet excitedly. Her tail wiggling happily behind her.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Of course, ma'am," the worker said, excusing herself from the table where the other girl was filling out paper work, "Just over here."

The snake walked over to the cages again, this time standing in front of the cage on the far right.

"This one is yours, ma'am," she said, reaching for the slip of paper on top of the cage and waiting for the collie to follow.

Akane peered again inside the cell. She barely managed to recognize a shape back in the cell. "Hello there" She spoke kindly to the dragon before looking back up at the snake. "All I'll have to do is sign those papers too?" she asks softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Yes, ma'am," the snake replied with a smile, "I will get those all ready for you."

The serpent walked back over to the table and soon made another pile, this time with the dragon's paperwork and personal effects. She then peered up at the final cage, the one on the far left and noticed that it seemed to lack a presence. She walked over and peered inside, reassuring herself that its tenant was still present.

"Ohh~ Just wait were dwaggy. I'll go fill out the paperwork so you will then have a home to stay in." Akane spoke softly to the dragon and smiles as she nears the snake again, producing a pen, she starts signing the papers necessary. "Anything else I should know about the dragon?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions