Join our server on Discord

Male Order (Mistress/Slave Rp)
The scaley worker watched as the human entered the room, then accepted the fox's letter. After a quick scan for proper information, she tucked the letter away with the other two and ushered her into the dark room, thinking to herself:

"Excellent! All three are here at once, now I only have to explain it once!"
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Akane noticed the other two in a room besides her. "Guess we are all in the same situation." The collie wagged her tail in anticipation, eager to see her 'package'. "So where are our own items huh" she blushes gently and giggles.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"One moment please," the worker said, groping along a wall for a switch. When the small plastic lever was found and flicked, The room was filled with the cold glow of fluorescent lighting, revealing a unit of three large cages built into the back wall. The worker then removed the three letters to see the information once more.

"Alright," she said, scanning the letters, "Ms. Akane, your order is on the far right. Ms. Ada, your order is on the far left. And Ms. Izaco, your order is in the middle. I will be over to give you each a rundown on your order in a moment."

The snake gestured to the unit, then turned her attention on a cardboard box labeled "personal effects".

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
I look around the room waiting patently to see what ordered. "Yeh, I can't wait to see what I got." I say with a smile on my face.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
"Very Well, Ms. Izaco," the serpent said, "Come with me."

The female snake walked back to the cages and stood by the middle one, waiting for the human to follow her.

The collie approached the cage in the far left. She tried to peek inside but it was still too dark to whatever was inside to be that noticeable. "All this waiting is making me even more eager." She admitted.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
I smiled again before following the female snake and stood in front of the cage.
Creative Minds
The OCA
"This one is yours, Ms. Izaco," the worker said, giving a small kick to the bars on the cage. Inside there was a stir, but nothing could be seen. The snake then crouched and look inside.

"Yep, there he is, sleeping against the back," the worker assured herself, sure enough there was a dark, furry form napping against the back of the cage. she then removed a small piece of paper from the top of the cage and read it.

"Name, Duamutef!" she started off, listing her statistics, "Species, jackal. Says here that he is very well behaved. He has no escape attempts to date and that he is very loyal. He gets really quiet whenever I come near the cage, so he's shy. He comes with a full set of clothes, an iPod with his music on it, a cell phone, and a wallet. I'll leave you to get to look at him. I will be over here with his papers when you are ready."

The serpent then walked away, leaving the human in front of the cage.

I looked at the snake as she told me the information. "Ah, I wont be long." I looked through the cage bars to see a cute jackal sleeping. I started to think to myself, "Wow, thank god I chosen this lovely Jackal." I then bent my knees to get a better look and smiled as I seen the Jackal's face.
Creative Minds
The OCA
Resting against the back of his cell and twitching his ears lightly, the purple-scaled dragon yawned gently. It was one of the first few times he had heard more then one voice, but naturally, he wasn't bothered. More people.. probably that woman again. He grunted softly to himself.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds