Join our server on Discord

Male Order (Mistress/Slave Rp)
Yumi felt Dua's seed enter me and she started to moan. "That feel's so good!" She says.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
Dua finished cumming. He slowly pulled out of Yumi, leaving his sperm inside. He then lay himself down on the bed next to the girl.

"You're amazing, Yumi," he said, catching his breath.
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Yumi laid next to Dua after he put his cock outta me. "I'm amazing, you the one who is amazing," she says and rests her head on his chest. "You can have your sleep now if you want?" Yumi asks.
Creative Minds
The OCA
"I'd much rather spend more time with you," he replied, though the offer of sleep was tempting.

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Yumi smiled but was tired herself. "You sure? I'm getting tired myself." She says and makes a small yawn.
Creative Minds
The OCA
"If you're tired, I would be more than happy to take a nap with you," he said.

Yumi smiled and started to cuddle Dua. "Yes that sounds nice." She says before falling to sleep.
Creative Minds
The OCA
"I'm glad you bought me, Yumi," he said, closing his own eyes and wrapping his arms around the girl.

Yumi moves closer to Dua as she sleeps and starts to smile.
Creative Minds
The OCA
*removed to wait for others*
OOC: I have noticed something! This thread has been flooded by the posts of myself and Yumi! As we are the only two people posting on a regular basis, I have come to the conclusion, with the help of Yumi, that we are going to split off into a private RP, continuing our branch of the story.

This way, any players who wish to remain, will not have to deal with our countless posts!

Sorry if there is any inconvienience!