Join our server on Discord

Male Order (Mistress/Slave Rp)
Yumi moaned a bit as Dua put all of his cock into me. "Yes please," she replies.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
"Very well, Yumi," He said, taking a deep breath in. He proceeded to begin thrusting into her once again, this time beginning at a high speed. Despite this high starting speed, he found the energy inside himself to accelerate faster still.
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Yumi was moaning loud as Dua started to thrust hard into her making her walls tighten as her orgasm was getting close.
Creative Minds
The OCA
The girl's moans drove Dua to go faster, fueling his lust. He leaned close over her back, placing his head just next to hers.

"You're so tight, Yumi," he said, thrusting further.

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
"Ah! I-I'm gonna.... cum!" Yumi says as her orgasm became closer making her walls to get more tighter making her moan more louder.
Creative Minds
The OCA
Dua felt his own orgasm approaching, but felt it best to allow Yumi to cum first, so he kept his mouth shut. He continued his high speed pounding, beginning to pant softly from the effort.

Yumi only had a couple of seconds left until her orgasm was about to come out of her. As Dua kept thrusting her walls became even tighter as her orgasm came out of her. "Ah!" Yumi started moaning more.
Creative Minds
The OCA
Feeling Yumi's orgasm, Dua continued thrusting.

"Yumi, I'm going to cum," he said, quietly into her ear.

Yumi looked at Dua after he had whisper into her ear and she whispered back, "Do it, cum into me hard." She says and moans from Dua's repeated thrusting into me.
Creative Minds
The OCA
Dua nodded. He then released the tension in his cock, letting loose his seed. He continued thrusting as he came, grunting slightly with each shot.