Join our server on Discord

Male Order (Mistress/Slave Rp)
"Yes, Yumi," Dua said, positioning himself properly. He placed his cock at Yumi's entrance and gently pushed, sliding into Yumi's tight pussy.
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Ada smiles as she gently lifts the smaller dragon into her arms and starts to carry Dark towards her car. "That's good. I know you'll love it there."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Yumi felt Dua's cock slowly going into me making me make little moans, she looked at Dua and started to kiss him.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
Dua gently returned Yumi's kiss as his thrust began to pick up speed.

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Yumi started to moan as Dua started to pick up the speed of the thrusting. She moved a little closer so Dua could go in deeper.
Creative Minds
The OCA
The jackal continued thrusting himself into the girl, still picking up speed as he did so. When Yumi moved closer, he began to hilt himself in her with each thrust, utilizing all seven and a half inches of his cock.

"Ah! So good!" Yumi says as Dua started to thrust faster and kept moaning for a bit.
Creative Minds
The OCA
"Would you like to switch positions now, Yumi?" Dua asked as he continued to pound into her, remembering that the girl had wanted two positions when he asked the first time.

Yumi looks at Dua and smiled. "Yes we can," she says, slowly removes Dua's cock from me and gets into the doggy style position. Yumi looks at Dua and says, "I'm ready."
Creative Minds
The OCA
Dua placed both of his hands on Yumi's waist, enjoying the feeling of her smooth skin. He then maneuvered his cock to its place and pushed inside. Once fully inside, Dua leaned down and whispered into Yumi's ear.

"Would you still like me to fuck you as hard as I can?" he asked, giving a small lick to the lobe of the girl's ear afterward.