Join our server on Discord

Male Order (Mistress/Slave Rp)
Duamutef positioned his snout at the bottom of Yumi's neck and gave a long lick from there to the tip of her chin. As he did this, his hands pushed the girl's shirt halfway up, letting his hands move over the smooth skin of her lower back.
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Yumi was moaning for a bit as Dua kept licking my neck. She finished unbuttoning his trousers and slowly put her hand in his boxers. She took hold of Dua's cock and started to slowly wank it.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
The jackal's hand separated, One of them sliding further up her back, pushing her shirt further towards her neck. The other slid down and planted itself on her ass, giving a gentle grope.

Dua moaned as his cock was handled. He ceased kissing her neck, instead pressing his lips to hers.

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Yumi moved Dua's trousers and boxers away from his cock. She started to moan more as Dua kept teasing her neck and started to wank Dua's cock faster.
Creative Minds
The OCA
Dua's cock began to grow erect from Yumi's treatment. He lifted his head over her shoulder, looking straight down her back. He slid both of his hands to the front of her waist and began to unclasp the button.

Yumi looked at Dua and smiled at him and was amazed at the size of his cock as it was becoming erect and kept on wanking still.
Creative Minds
The OCA
Dua finished with the button, then unzipped Yumi's pants and pushed them down.

"Oooh, Yumi," he said, as she played with his cock, "I'm going to cum!"

Sure enough, the jackal's cock began to twitch as he attempted to hold back his orgasm.

Yumi stopped wanking him the minute Dua said he was going to cum. "Well, if that's so you can cum in me, I want you to fuck me hard as you can. Can you do that for me?" She asks waiting for Dua to put his cock inside of her.
Creative Minds
The OCA
"Of course I can, Yumi," Dua replied, "Any particular position you would like?"

Yumi smiled as Dua asked the question. "Do it side ways then doggy." She says turning to her side waiting for Dua.
Creative Minds
The OCA