Join our server on Discord

Male Order (Mistress/Slave Rp)
The jackal followed the girl into the room, looking about as he did. He slid his hands into his pockets as he checked the room.

"Very nice room, Yumi," he said.
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Yumi went into my wardrobe door and looked at Dua. "Well thank you, I had the room changed from pink to light blue. Plus why don't you try the bed out, your going to be sleeping there see if its comfortable enough for you." She says and closes her wardrobe doors and started to look through my draws on the other side of the room.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
Dua walked over to the bed, stepping up to the edge. He then turned and set himself down upon it. He then rotated and stretched out over the soft surface. He stared up at the ceiling, infinitely comfortable.

"This is the best bed ever," he said, wishing he could fall asleep at that moment.

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Yumi looked at Dua as he got onto the bed and smiled. She then found her jewelery box and put it on the side for tomorrow, she went up to the bed and laid next to Dua and looked at him. "You want to go to sleep? Well you have to do something for me first before that." Yumi says and smiles at him.
Creative Minds
The OCA
Dua rolled onto his side to look at Yumi.

"And what would you like me to do for you?" he asked, still enjoying the softness of the bed.

Yumi whispered in Dua's ear. "I want to have sex with you so badly, after that you can have your sleep." She says and starts to kisses his neck.
Creative Minds
The OCA
"Of course, Yumi," Dua said. He lifted her chin and kissed her as his hands slid down to her waist.

Yumi wrapped her arms around him as we kissed. She moved closer to him, pressing her body against Dua.
Creative Minds
The OCA
Dua broke the kiss, only to move his mouth's attention to her neck. He gently kissed her neck, occasionally giving her a lick with his soft, canine tongue.

Yumi started to moan as Dua started to kiss and lick her neck. She moved her hand down to his crotch and started to unbutton his trousers.
Creative Minds
The OCA