Join our server on Discord

Male Order (Mistress/Slave Rp)
Duamutef followed Yumi in to the room, and sat next to her on the couch. He looked down at his food and admired the volume of the chicken. It was the only food he had received in a while, but it was also more than he had eaten in a while. He lifted one of the pieces to his face, the smell teasing at his nose, and took a very small bite.
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Yumi started to eat my food and looked at the Jackal. It looked like to her that he hadn't had a proper meal for ages. "Um, when was the last time you had a proper meal?" She asked.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
"A proper meal, or food thrown into my cage?" Dua joked, swallowing his first bite, "Either way it's been a while."

He set the chicken back down.

"It's delicious," he said with a smile.

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Yumi looked down at looked back at the jackal. "I'll take you out tomorrow." I eat the rest of the chicken and started to eat the chips. "But first I need to show you around the house today and we can get to now each other." She says and smiles at him.
Creative Minds
The OCA
"Okay," Dua said with a smile, picking his food back up. He took another two bites when his stomach began to ache in protest. He looked back up to Yumi.

"It's delicious," he said, a tad embarrassed, "But my stomach has shrunk quite a bit. I'm feeling a bit full."

Yumi looked at Dua. "It's ok." She finished my chips, took Dua's plate and got up. "If you get hungry after just tell me." Yumi walked into the kitchen and put the dishes into the dishwasher and walked back into the room. "Well, I'd better show you around the house." She says and gives Dua a hug from behind him.
Creative Minds
The OCA
Dua lifted his arms as he received the hug.

"Okay," he said, turning his head and looking at Yumi through his peripheral.

Yumi walked towards the door to upstairs after giving Dua a hug. "Well there's two rooms down here and up stairs has more." She opened the door and waited for Dua.
Creative Minds
The OCA
Dua walked through the door after Yumi, making a note of the number of rooms.

Yumi walked up stairs and showed Dua around the up stairs. "The first room is mine and know your bedroom. The next two is the two guest rooms, after that there is the bathroom and the last room is where I exercise. I'm just going to head into our bedroom, have a look around if you want." Yumi told Dua, opening the bedroom door and left it open.
Creative Minds
The OCA