Join our server on Discord

Digimon Xros Wars Episode 1!
(07-08-2010 04:12 PM)Renafan Wrote: I bet Masaru changed in a Digimon just to prove he's a "man" once again.

lol That was pretty much my thought when Shoutmon talked about being a man.

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
(07-08-2010 04:14 PM)The Reclaimer Wrote:
(07-08-2010 04:12 PM)Renafan Wrote: I bet Masaru changed in a Digimon just to prove he's a "man" once again.

lol That was pretty much my thought when Shoutmon talked about being a man.

I bet if Masaru ended up in Xros, Shoutmon and him will get along quite easily. I bet they greet each other first... With their hot blooded vigor and manly fists to the face!
And think about this...

Etemon vs. Shoutmon in a mic-off.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
I think making links to youtube vids is not as ilegal as posting links to downloads, so anyone has uploaded the sub of the ending& opening to youtube yet?

edit4:

Does this video works for you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwXLEOlNATU

It is suposed to be the subbed opening!
(07-08-2010 11:11 PM)BlackVeedramon Wrote: I think making links to youtube vids is not as ilegal as posting links to downloads, so anyone has uploaded the sub of the ending& opening to youtube yet?

edit4:

Does this video works for you?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwXLEOlNATU

It is suposed to be the subbed opening!

Or you could use Unknown's link that contains the whole episode subbed. Really now, the entire series of Savers was subbed and put up, I don't any company is going to give a rats ass if someone is putting Xros Wars up. And on top of that it's not even being hosted here.

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPO_eckRpaA

Only because I hate torrents personally.
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
If only to possibly skirt most arguments. It's a torrent so it'll be harder to get. I don't torrent anymore though. Just sharing.
Or, try Youtube Downloader like I did.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
I posted that link because not everyone is in the mood to edit the episode to get the sub opening as a separate video file if someone else did already...
Okay. I've watched the episode and I've my own verdicts about how they chose to start it up:

1) Rushed-up Let's turn the world upside down. Okay, a cool dream sequence. I've nothing against it. Boy wakes up because he's being dragged by some annoying chick and some other dude comes saying he's his biggest rival and they'll d-d-d-d-duel. Sucked into the Digital World after predictable disaster. I don't think a baseball major league player could've run this fast.

2) Rookie (Probably) owns various enemies rather effortlessly. Morph into Voltron via Digi-Xros (3) and own an entire army with the same lack of effort.

3) Digi-Xros? Where did the amazing digivolution process we all love go? Or was it eaten up by a Guilmon while I wasn't looking? Now we have a revamped DNA-digivolution sequence? Argh. They could've done this in the middle of the series, as a newly-introduced weapon of mass destruction for the heroes, like they did with DNA digivolution in 02 and the Blue Cards in Tamers and the Fused Spirits in Frontier, but no. Let's hurriedly give fans something to oogle at while virtually eliminating what they already drooled at before.

I'm kind of pissed at all these things. Kind of negligent of the writers to twist the tradition around in the first episode. Other than that, flashy stuff. I liked. The two human companions were totally redundant though.

Also, the girl with the 'fountain-hair' is ugly. And the Touma-wannabe has reptiles. Me likes.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(07-14-2010 08:38 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Also, the girl with the 'fountain-hair' is ugly. And the Touma-wannabe has reptiles. Me likes.

They will probably change her hair in the middle of the show, together with an outfit change, just to show that she has become different and is now a better person.

And we kind of had normal evolucion, only Frontier style, you know how that Mad leomon evolved...