Join our server on Discord

Digimon Xros Wars Episode 1!
http://www.youtube.com/user/jrrutten#p/a...CgqS2ggF4M

Linkage to episode courtesy Youtube.

Pros:
Taiki has this very swirly ability...he seems to have what *appears* to be some sort of deficiency...perhaps a sugar one? He faints right AFTER winning a game and suffice to say, the main girl has this ability to predict WHEN he will faint! Maybe he forgot to take some meds...

The first battle was short, ableit awesome. Not only can the Xros Loader be used to form the "Megazord" but it can form weapons for Shoutmon to use from other Digimon. It seems Digimon do not go back to their stage when destroyed but are merely spread into data. The Evil Digimon (I couldn't tell what he was) absorbed the other destroyed Digimon and turned them into extra armor for him to use. There are some Japanese Sonic X actors in this episode.

Lilithmon makes a cameo appearance, and yes...there's a signature but brief breast shot. Guess she's our female "hot bust" Digimon this season.

Shoutmon can't believe Taiki doesn't know what the Digital World is...heh.

Cons:
NO DORURUMON!>.<
[Image: Ikuto_Peckmon4_Ever.jpg]
"I'll keep you safe...forever."
Peckuto
The first episode was interesting. I've only seen a RAW but enjoyed it. It's nice to see things from other seasons implemented (data absorbing for example). It will be very interesting to see how the Digi Xros works. Especially because it isn't just fusions anymore, as mentioned weapons are involved.

On another note, the animation was very cool. Clean and bright, it was a nice episode. It was broadcast in 720p from what my encode said...so HD Digimon FTW.

And you have to love the first scene. I love it when a show starts off with a "what could be" bang. Gurren Lagann has the best one of all.

Quote:Taiki has this very swirly ability...he seems to have what *appears* to be some sort of deficiency...perhaps a sugar one? He faints right AFTER winning a game and suffice to say, the main girl has this ability to predict WHEN he will faint! Maybe he forgot to take some meds...

I believe that it was mentioned in a preview that he tends to over exert himself to the point of exhaustion. That's why he fainted. The girl knows he does this, so could predict his fainting.

Quote:Lilithmon makes a cameo appearance, and yes...there's a signature but brief breast shot. Guess she's our female "hot bust" Digimon this season.

Augmon, Lilymon, etc are the real cameos. It is interesting to see Lilithmon though, especially because she seems to be among the Demon Lords.

EDIT: Lilithmon clevage for Renafan.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Probably the next Evo line after Armored Mad Leomon's gonna be Dead Mad Leomon.

Oh, wait, he's a Zombie Digimon, thus, he's already dead. *Cackles madly* Guess that may exempt him from the obligatory Leomon deaths of the franchise.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Yeah, now they can "kill" him over and over. lol

EDIT: Added some sweet cameo pics via WtW via 2chan

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thankies for the boobies. I love boobies.:0
Peckuto
lol happy to help

Sweet jeebus, I saw the episode uploaded in animecrazy just a couple of hours ago, and though it didn't have subs yet, I gave myself a little peek at the opening... and boy did it get me excited! CAMEOS!!

But I am a little skeptical about the whole robot thing. I like it though! New things can be nice!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(07-07-2010 04:34 PM)Renafan Wrote: Thankies for the boobies. I love boobies.:0

Who doesn't.

http://community.livejournal.com/ryuu_rogue/73266.html
To make you all love me more then you do; a sub. On torrent but give me a day and I will get a direct download.
Thanks for the Sub, I've been waiting on one!

Edit: Just watched the SUB, like the series so far. Has some nice spirit to it. Shoutmon kind of makes me think of Masaru as a Digimon.

Also, still no name on Taiki's Mom!

I bet Masaru changed in a Digimon just to prove he's a "man" once again.
Peckuto