Join our server on Discord

Digimon Xros Wars Episode 1!
The King! Shoutmon pic smells GAR.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Well, Can't say anything else about that. Just too awesome.
So, I had seen you guys talking about this new digimon stuff, so I decided to check it out. I gotta say it was mildly entertaining. :3 I'm mostly interested in that cast of villains~~
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Well, the three opposing armies do seem interesting. Mostly because of the characters.
Is this "new series" any good. Where the hell you guys watching this at? I don't think, its been "imported" to the United States, yet. I bet its going to be edited by Disney.
I get it from a friend, try Youtube. Or any of the topics.
And I'm not sure Disney will show it.
I'm guessing Data Squad didn't do enough to tempt them into another season. The whole "monster collection" craze has been down for a while, so it's hardly worth it for them I'm sure, hell the toy line was canned so quickly I didn't get to get any of the good stuff!

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
(07-24-2010 12:11 AM)grandphoenix1 Wrote: Is this "new series" any good. Where the hell you guys watching this at? I don't think, its been "imported" to the United States, yet. I bet its going to be edited by Disney.

Try here: http://www.anime44.com/category/digimon-xros-wars
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds