Join our server on Discord

Poll: Do you like any kind of vore at all?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes! I like vore.
44.83%
13 44.83%
No. I don't like vore.
55.17%
16 55.17%
Total 29 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Answer honestly! How many people like vore?
It's an inpractical fetish, but you already know that. I dunno how many people out there actually yearn to be eaten alive, but I don't.

Doesn't mean the fantasy, with furries and without any gorey mess, doesn't turn me on. But that goes directly hand in hand with my macrophile fetish. The combination of both is called growth-through-consumption. The fact that the predator grows in size because they devour their prey haplessly is the central point of the fetish for me.

Dunno, guess we need someone who likes the simple act of just swallowing someone alive to feel them inside their belly to explain it.

To me, there's something appealing about the arrogance of the voreaphile declaring themself superior in a sense that they're allowed to devour anyone they consider a snack. But that's about it. It's all fantasy.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
me im a vore guy but i only go so far the only vore i truely like is unbirthing (aka pussy vore) as its not a bad thing its more of a protective loveing thing in the vore communitie as its bringing someone back to the protection of the womb where a baby is kept protected from the horror of the world and then after that in my fav vore list is anal vore as it is the closeist thing next to unbirthing and is preety much the yaoi equalvilent and finally the vore i dont like oral vore or more commenly none as VORE which i dont like as it is useally involveing death and digestion and mostly never concented to and most of the time involves gore

p.s there is more to vore then the wanting to be eatin for instence i have a fetish for pussy-vore and anal-vore(not so much) but have no actual fetish for the orginal oral vore ik you all no this but you seem to be focusing on the vore that most people i have seen seem not to like broaden your views on the subject and you may understand
i have seen the very darkness of humanity that we destroy are selfs in the end but i have also seen our potential for good and freindship and that is what i hang on too, I am unrelenting and i fight for what i belive in that is my goal.

I AM ACEJT AND I WILL REBEL

click here to see my original fiction turn RP
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds