Join our server on Discord

Poll: Do you like any kind of vore at all?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes! I like vore.
44.83%
13 44.83%
No. I don't like vore.
55.17%
16 55.17%
Total 29 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Answer honestly! How many people like vore?
You know your out there! Vore fans of all kinds are everywhere! Unbirth, oral, breasts, tail, anal, wing, etc, etc, etc. Your here and it's time to take roll!
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
I dislike generally unpleasant details. When things go past the limit of normal though, I don't mind them and even enjoy the sexy part of vore fantasies. I especially like the overpowering megalomaniac complexed predator plot that sees all who are smaller or weaker as snacks, whether male or female.

To be more specific, in fantasies, I like oral, anal, breast and cock vore. I highly dislike bloody messes though, so them all have to necessarily be Soft, not Hard.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*Hugs* I knew there were some vore fans! And you that's pretty common, something about hard vore turns a lot of people off. I'm pretty picky about the hard stuff myself, which is wierd cause I got a few fetishes that revolve around violence and specific types of vore.... Softness wise as long as it doesn't involve scat or water sports I'm probably gonna like it.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Although I put I don't. I actually don't mind it. If not even enjoy it in some instances. Unbirthing Can be interesting as well as anal. Most of the other stuff I don't care for.

speaking of Vore. One of my favorite 3d artists does a lot of vore.

NSFW Scalies in Vore
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
I don't like vore, but i find the concept of having sex with a tongue inside an open mouth quite erotic.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I do not.

On a completely different note, I just realized that the word "Unbirth" scares the shit out of me.
In soviet goggles, Russia does nothing.
I like soft vore too! X3 One of my characters has the tendency to eat my others- but he spits them right out and apologizes. X3 It's a nasty habit. He can't help being a big ol' snakey who eats when he's nervous~ <3
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Wow, even more peoples! Maybe if I find out a few more fans I'll start an rp for this. ^W^
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
I like vore a little... thats all I'm saying
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
I like half soft cock vore, no blood and has to be soft but not completely all the way...
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)