Join our server on Discord

Febuary Digiartist Contest - The results are in!
My E-mail has been acting up. Could you verify that you received it.
I just wonder what Thunder has in store. Hehe, that the thing I expect from her, the unexpected. ^_^

Unexpected, definitely. But, hey, it's less weird than the Leomon/Kentarumon! :roll:
I worked my ass off for this fanfic. I think I've never worked that much over a story before. And yet I don't like how it turned out at all. Too much description, too little dialogue, and too much sap. It definitely needs a revision too, my grammar and vocabulary are at its worst. I'm probably not even going to post it on the site, whether it wins or not.
It's not going to be the same with the tons of lemons in my hard drive, though. 8)
I plan on temporarily posting the submitted ficts on my website and linking them with the contest results so that others can see why the judges gave the scores they did. If you do not want your fict posted, please let me know through private mail, archive@mich.com, or the board's PM.
I just wanted to post and see how much time I got left. (The Valentine spoiled my schedule)

Almost done though. **Man my story is gonna get the lowest score, only spent 2 hours on it so far.** BUMMER
Ok I just sent the fic.......not much done since last post.......**Blames Tiamat for 3rd issue**

WELL AT LEAST ITS IN.....HOPE I DON'T COME LAST......SECOND LAST IS MY GOAL.......*praying from this moment on*
The are six fanficts that have been entered into the contest and have been sent to the judges. I'll keep you appraised as the results come in, but I will not post the results until I have received the results from the five judges.

Good luck to the contestants.
I now have the results from two of the judges. Just waiting on the other three.
*waits for results*
Who are the five judges?
As I've said before, I'm being anal about preventing bias. I'm the only person who knows for certain who wrote what fict and who are all the judges. Who they are won't be revealed until I have all the results.