Join our server on Discord

Sei Ken Satsu High
Roxy continued her oral games, swirling her tongue around Dark's cock as she took it deep and sucked hard.

Candy moaned and giggled as she grabbed handfuls of Dark's hair to hold him in place "Mmm! That's a good boy!" She purred as small doses of her milk leaked into his mouth.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dark drinks down Candy's milk, keeps sucking on her tits, moaning louder to Roxy's oral games. "Dammit...I hope that Yumi and/or Anthony get here soon...or anyone else." Dark thought.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Anthony: Walks up to the two girls and pulls both there hair back. "Hey, girls. Stop what your doing or I will deal with you both." Anthony smiled at them both as he has never seen such cute girls. "Dark, I'll get them of you in a bit, they haven't fucked me around yet." Anthony chuckles as he was trying to get one of the girl's on him.

Yumi: Looks at his brother and could tell what he wanted. I watched and waited just in case my brother needed my help.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
Candy moaned and laughed as her hair was pulled "Oh? More people wanna play? Alright kid your on." the elder sister said as she got off of Dark and started dragging Anthony down and stripping him "So you playing too or is she just gonna watch?"

Even with her hair being pulled Roxy stayed on Dark, holding onto his dick with a vacume like suction as she continued to lick and suck on his member. She certainly didn't plan on coming off until he got off.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dark moans louder, about to cum hard, lecking precum into Roxy's mouth. "D-Damm...well...I can at least thank the goddess for Anthony to come and try to help." dark thought.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Naru hugged Hamster purring,"Hammy Hammy want seeds?Nyah." asks cutely holding Hamster's hands up nuzzling her."Nyah,Nyah" presses my body tightly to hers.
[Image: vlcsnap-630917.png]
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
"Hammy Hammy is indeed starving!" wiggles a bit then relaxing."There is ranch,BBQ,pizza,chocolate,hamburger,and much much more!" giggles then blinks as Naru's body presses hers.
[Image: _final_fantasy_tifa_.jpg]
The OCA
Anthony: He grinned as Candy jumped on her. "Yumi, why don't you join in? You might loose your 'V' at last." Anthony chuckled and looked at Candy and asked, "So should I just sit here or do you want me to mess about with you?"

Yumi: She looked at her brother and smiled. "Oh, go ahead. I think Dark will do." I looked at Dark and grinned. "When Roxy is finished I'll have ago with Dark." I changed back into my human form.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
Roxy moaned as her skilled tongue lapped up all of Dark's pre and she finally pulled him form her mouth, only to wrap her impressive breasts around the shaft and start to titty fuck her captive "You don't have ta wait for me to finish, his mouth is free and I bet he can do a lot with that." the younger sister giggled as she winked at Yumi.

Candy moaned and she rubbed her naked body Against Anthony's "Oh well, looks like I get you all to myself." She purred as she grabbed him and rolled them both over so he was on top of her "Do whatever ya want to me hun. Let's she what kinda endurance ya got."
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dark moans louder, know that he ain't going to hold on much longer. "She knows her way around a cock..." Dark thought.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds