Appearance
Background
Extra
--------
Name:Hamster Collins
Likes:Sunflower seeds,shouting,running,being crazy,everything
Hates:Sitting still.
Appearance: [Image: animeschoolgirl.jpg]
Background: She is a girl named hamster,she lives with her sister,she has a cat(weird) the end.
Extra: She also likes running on her wheel lol.Student status.
------
Have fun @.@ wait what?Huh?I gotta?Oki doki!
This school...well it's high school lots of things happened there.Drama 24/7.This school is full of sex and murder like normal school!
Have fun!
[Image: _final_fantasy_tifa_.jpg]
The OCA
Name: Dark Leonheart
Hates: Bullies, girls that are sad
Appearance: http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20...psodos.jpg
Background: Dark is bit protected of weaker people than him and will protect them if need, read lines of the Loveless poem and makes references to it as well.
Extra: Has a blood wing dragon wing that comes out of his back when he call it
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Name:Naru Nanao
Hates:Being surprised
Appearance: [Image: Naru_Nanao007.jpg]
Bg: Has a twin,who is blue,sleeps most of the time
Extra:Has no fear,always wears the cat ears and tail.
[Image: vlcsnap-630917.png]
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Name: Yumi Izaco
Likes: Reading, going crazy, having fun and she also like making new friends
Hates: Arguing and getting told what to do
Appearance: http://www.digiartistsdomain.org/phpboar...hp?aid=474 *haven't got the fox picture yet*
Background: Yumi has one twin brother named Anthony who also goes to the same school, she lives with her mother who is human and a dad who is a fox
Extra: She can change into a red fox

Name: Anthony Izaco
Appearance: *have no picture* Has short brown spickey hair and pail skin. He always wears a pair of black sun glasses. He wears a black top, black trouser and a black leather jacket. And his shoes are black.
Likes: Looking after his sister, messing about, drawing, lovely girls and hanging out with his friends.
Hates: People who bully her sister and who are bullies. Arguing, annoying girls and when her sister cries.
Background: Anthony has a twin sister named Yumi who also goes to the same school, he lives with his mum who is human and dad who is a fox.
Extra: He can change into a red fox
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
Sorry but I just HAD to make this kinda character. XD

Names: Candy (Blonde) & Roxy (Redhead) Yariman
Genders: Female. (Can become herms at will)
Ages: Candy: 19 Roxy: 18 (They've been held back a year or two)
Likes: Boys, girls, anything they can get their hands on, this that the other thing...and a bunch of other other things.
Hates: Being turned down, being talked back to, not gettin any.
Appearances: http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=747602
Backgrounds: Candy and Roxy have been the local sluts and school bullies for as long as anyone can remember, they mostly do whatever they want whenever they want. If these two are in school then it's unsafe for anyone to roam around alone, because they don't care whether someone is willing or not when they choose them for their favourite pastime. On a final note, sometimes people they're not too fond of have tendencies to...disappear. Nothing proven but I think we all know what happened.
Extras: Depending on how much of their favourite meals they've had they can change the sizes of their female and herm assets.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Scary!
The OCA
Indeed! When does this start?
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
One pretty day in the fall,the whole school was having a picnic with rides,food,games,and a drunk tank.The priniple was shouting at the student for wearing nonapproving clothes(Gale @.@).Hamster was rolling in the grass laughing,"Haha hehe haha hehe!" she giggled sitting up eating sunflower seeds.
The OCA
And the Yariman sisters had just finished playing their favourite game with a couple of teachers and were already looking for new playmates "Think those two'll wake up soon Candy?" the younger sister asked as looked back at the bushes where they left the teachers.

"Doubt it, they're so worn out, beaten, and dehydrated they'll be lucky to wake up at all. But someone'll probably find them and call an ambulance so no worries Roxy." the elder sister said as they went back to their search.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dark was sitting agnest one of the low wall of the school, with the book named "LOVELESS" out. "Infinite in mystery is the gift of the goddess. We seek it thus, and take to the sky. Ripples form on the water's surface. The wandering soul knows no rest." Dark read out loud to no one. Dark close the book and grab his sword. "I wounder are those sisters that, they think everyone here is there play toys, I will show them, they will be my silent sacrifice to the goddess." Dark thought.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds