Join our server on Discord

Sei Ken Satsu High
Naru ran towards Hamster and slid infront of her,pointing a water gun at her."Reach for the sky!Nyah!" she shouted with a chuckle.Naru took out a second water gun which was filled with an acid that melted clothing,"Dont make me use this!Nyah!" her tail whipped around her eyes locked on her prey.
[Image: vlcsnap-630917.png]
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Hamster squeeked and put her hands up."I can't eat seeds this way!" she squealed.She looked at Naru sadly,her big eyes full of hunger."I'm fading away!" she squeaked in a panic like voice.
[Image: _final_fantasy_tifa_.jpg]
The OCA
The sisters smirked as they saw Dark, coming from from behind and making their move "Ooohhh Dark!~" Candy purred into his ear as she hugged him from behind, pressing her breasts to his back while holding his arms down "Now correct me if I'm wrong, but your one of the few students we haven't fucked silly aren't ya?"

"Don't you think it's about time we change that?" Roxy finished, as she came around to hug from Dark's front, pressing her breasts to his chest and giving him a perfect view of her cleavage and the evil look in her eyes.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
"They're smart, I give that much." Dark thought. "True, You haven't fucked me silly yet." Dark said. Dark looked at Roxy's cleavage and the evil look in her eyes. "No, that whatever I'll say, the answer is going to be the same." Dark said. "Pride is lost. Wings stripped away, the end is nigh." Dark said.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
The sisters laughed a bit as they forced Dark against the wall, Roxy being sure to toss his sword away as she began undressing "Indeed, no matter what you say we'll just take you anyway." the younger one said as she finished undressing and pressed her naked body to Dark.

Candy giggled as she watched her sister rubbing against the young man "See we're the ones in charge around here, and what we say is all that matters." the older sister said as she undressed and joined her sister in rubbing against dark as they pinned him to the wall.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dark struggles a bit agnest them as they pinned him to a wall. "I rather have angels with their wings stripped away by the goddess run the school, than a two dirty sluts." Dark said, feeling his cock starts to go hard, making a tent in his pants.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Yumi just come out the school while holding a book to see Dark getting ambused by those two girls again. "God one day I can see Dark punching one of those girls the way there going." I thought to myself. I then walked up to one of the trees and sat down and started to read the book called 'Dreams'.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
"Quote that book all ya want it's not going to change anything." Roxy sneered as she drop to her knees and opened Dark's pants so she could suck his cock.

"Though if you do a good job pleasing us we may let you keep that book instead of taking it and selling it like we planned." Candy added as she forced Dark to the and pinned him down with her swollen bust in his face.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Dark feels his pants getting open as he looks at Candy's bust as he starts to suck on her nipples. "Dammit...I have no choice in the matter though, I have to do a good job of pleasing them." Dark thought.

Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Yumi: I was still reading my book I looked over to see if Dark has got away, but it had got worse. "Oh, damn it! These girls are outta control!" I thought to myself.

Anthony: I walked out of the school, I was in my fox form and seen my sister. But what really caught my eye was Dark getting amused by those two girls. I looked at my sister and walked over to her. "Hey, um... do you think I should help Dark out?"

Yumi: "Well, he's been there a while, I think you should. Do you want me to help?" I asked and smiled at him.

Anthony: I smiled back at Yumi. "Ok, but get into your fox form, your not good while your in your human form." I said and giggled for a minute.

Yumi: I stood up and changed into my fox form. I smiled as it felt good being a red fox. "Ok, lets ok big bro!" I giggled a little as me and Anthony started to walk over to Dark and the two girls.
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA