Join our server on Discord

Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP)
(Ah, okay. I'll sign up for it when I'm not feeling so lazy. *lol*)

Jedrek blushed darkly as he watched Minami approach with the toy, surprised that the hybrid had such an interest in him as she licked his cheek. "Heya Minnie...ummm, so what can your naughty dragon do for you...mistress?" He wagged his tail in excitement as he kissed her nose, loving the sight of the draconic wolf in such snug, silky lingerie.

Monica nodded, liking Minami's idea as she showed off a bit of aggression for once and pounced the girly wolf. "Oooh, you're so cutie, Ryo. How about you show me that rump of yours and give it a shake?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The hybrid kept on blushing sheepishly as she never being this close to Jedrek especially with her wearing this sexy lingerie, murring from the kiss. "I..uhmm...have a crush on you for so long...I just...I don't know how to say it..." She said while look on him with her glittering purple eyes, still holding the strap-on on her paw.

Ryo couldn't help but meep as Monica pounced him and landed on the bed, his lacy panties and the bulge were showing off completely and blushed heavily. "T-Thank you, Monica...Y-You look beautiful in that lovely lingerie..." He said softly. Without thinking any longer, the wolf turned around and lift his rump and tail to show off his panties snug his firm buttcheeks before swing it to left and right.

Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"I had an idea about that...but I guess I was distracted by my work to really notice. I'm sorry I didn't talk to you sooner about it." Jedrek frowned a little, but then gently caressed Minami's cheek. He then smiled lightly and told her, "If you truly have a crush on me, Minnie, then go ahead and act on it. I'm yours tonight."

Monica blushed darkly, the sight of the creamy wolf in such silky, beautiful lingerie made her nearly squeal. "Oooh, Ryo, you're so adorable!" She hugged him tightly and told him, "Aw, I just wanna feed ya all kinds of sunshine and sugar." The Renamon then smirked a little and added, "Or, perhaps you'd settle for a little playtime?" Her paw then slid back and gave his panty clad rump a teasing swat.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Minami murred from the gentle caress on her silky furry cheek while stared into his eyes lovingly. With a nod, she lean forward till both of them fell on the bed till their pressed against each other and plant a passionate kiss on Jedrek's lips. "Nnrrff..."

The feminine wolf blushed while Monica hugged him and her face were dangerously close with his. "Nnrr...T-Take note that...It's my first time...being with cute female like you, Monica..." He said in near feminine tone as his eyes stared on her lovingly before he let out a soft moan from the spank on his butt. "Aahh..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Jedrek blushes darkly across his cheeks and accepts the kiss, murmuring happily as he strengthens their passionate liplock. His slender, scaly arms wrap around Minami and hold her tightly, while his tail wags happily above his cute rump.

Monica blushed a little, and uttered softly, "Sorry Ryo, I guess I got a little excited seeing you like this. I'll do things a little slower." She then hugged him happily again and slurped his nose. "What do you want to do first then, hmmm?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Minami continue kissing the dragon for a while before breaks it softly, her purple eyes stared lovinglyinto his eyes. "Mnnrr...Jed...I'm always want to feel your beautiful lips made a contact with mine..." She murmured while her scent starting to emerge and wetting her panties.

Ryo lay on his sides and stared into Monica's eyes embarrassingly before he take his first move and plant a passionate kiss on her lips while his soft paw caress her sides lovingly. "Nnrmmm.." His fluffy tail thumps on the bed as he kissed the cute Renamon till the bulge grows bigger under his panties.

The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(By the way, I registered for the Furrypile forums. :P You can find me under the screenname Crimson. I'll set up the new RP thread there in a bit when I get my avatar and profile all fixed up.)

"Minami..." Jedrek grinned and slurped her nose lovingly. "I'm glad I could make that wish come true." He chuckled softly, before he takes a sniff of the air, a smile curling across his lips once he picks up Minami's lovely scent. "Hhhrrr, oh, is someone getting excited?" The shadow dragon grins as his own sexual scent rises and his thick member becomes aroused, causing his panties to bulge and lift his short skirt.

Monica blinked in surprise, but quickly accepted the kiss, enjoying his soft lips against her own. "Mmmrrr..." She murmured softly and eagerly strengthened their tender lip lock, while her paws softly caressed his sides before drifting down to playfully caress the bulge in his panties.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
(I already add you as a friend. XD )

The hybrid murrs and moan a bit before blushed, and turn their body around till she's on top of Jedrek and her wet panties rubbed against his bulge, making it slightly wet. "Nnrr..Y-You too, Jed.." She smiled sheepishly before her sweet expression changed into dominant female, crawling up till her we crotch is near Jedrek's muzzle before looking down to him. "Would you mind to clean those, pet...?" Minami growled lustfully, her mixed smell penetrating his nose.

The wolf continued kissing the Renamon until he felt her soft paws caress his waists and groping the bulge on his panties, causing his member poking out from the sheath and grows till it passed the panties waistband, throbbing hard for an attention. After a while, Ryo break the kiss and pant softly while his eyes stared in her in a feminine stare. "Nnrr..T-Take me, Monica..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds