Join our server on Discord

Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP)
Hello everyone, this RP is between my and Faiz's characters. No one else should post here unless they are a moderator. Well, unless you like shuriken jammed into your back. :P

Okay, well we already decided on characters in our PM, so I'll write out a little introduction here. Let me know if you like it or not, Faiz, or if you want any changes? XD

IC:

The year is 2012. The fated end of the Mayan calender arrives, bringing forth a revival of magic and mystical creatures across the world. Some humans have changed, shedding their weak bodies for their true forms. Dragons, elves, and furred creatures of myth roam the world once more. In the chaos, some of these super-powered beings set their eyes on taking a piece of the world for themselves, while the governments and armies of the world struggle to control the panic.

Chicago, the windy city, is in the midst of a terrible street war. The mayor, desperate for any way to counter the chaos caused by these "meta-humans", decides to fight fire with fire.

The Fearsome Four, a quartet of highly trained, and "meta-human" ninjas is contracted by the city to help when the police can't handle the problems within the city. Their history is as shadowy as their shift movements. All that is known is that there are four of them, and they're good. REAL good.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Looks pretty good to me. XD

IC:

The two meta human ninjas in their usual attire were hiding behind a very narrow way in-between the heavily-damaged buildings, gasping softly after the fierce battle with one of the many evil groups who trying to take over the government and rule by their own ways.

They have been separated from the other two to take down the other groups in order to finish this things fast. Ryo and Minami are taking a small rest from the fierce battle which leaves them a few small cuts on their body. Unfortunately, one of the group members able to escape despite how hard Ryo and Minami hold him in place.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Monica quickly dropped down from the rooftops, the medical ninja looking at her teammates wounds and frowning. "Oh, hold on guys. One super duper fast healing coming up." She quickly disinfected Ryo's and Minami's wounds before bandaging them up. "We need to be careful. The Bloodelves Gang is still hot on our trail. Jedrek's trying to eliminate them one at a time, but he needs help." The Renamon then gasped as she heard another voice nearby.

"Hey, ninjas! Come out and play!" The gruff, violent voice echoed from the alleyways. A group of elves, dressed in punk attire spread out, eager to take down the ninjas who had foiled their bank robbery. Despite their mohawks, scrubby clothing, and fierce eyes, they still had the pointy ears and swiftness of their ancestors. The largest of the elven gang, Reznor, a towering punk with a spiky blue mohawk waved around a large claymore and shouted out, "Ninjas! Come out and play!"

As the group of street thugs swept through the area, a shadowy figure followed Reznor. The winged visage tailed the huge elf before tapping him on the shoulder.

"Nin...what?" Reznor turned around before gasping as a large, black scaled fist smashed across his face. "Ahh...hell!" He stumbled back for a moment, looking around unable to find his attacker. "Come out and face me!"

Jedrek smirked as he made his way behind the punk and prepared his shuriken. "As you wish!" The shadow dragon smirked as he saw the elf fall the ground, his life of crime cut short. He then heard more punks coming his way, alerted by their leader's death. (Damn. These guys are weak, but there are a lot of them.) He quickly jumped back into the shadows and tried to regroup with his allies.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Minami and Ryo spotted Monica and healing their small wounds, still gasping softly for air since that battle consume them most than half of their energy.

"Damn, I can't expect they're coming from almost everywhere. In fact, I don't want to sacrifice Ryo's thunder power unless the big boss came." Minami frowned as her ears listen to the voice of the gang who asking them to go out and fight with them.

"I wish today got thunderstorm...It makes our job easy..." The feninine male wolf said as let out a soft cough thanks to the heavy punch he received on his chest. Luckily it's just a normal punch with no magic enhancement. "If more people came, I have to use the thunder powerfor ti give a way for our escape."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Jedrek suddenly appeared beside the others and told them, "I took out their leader. Some of them ran, but there's still some that want a fight." He looked at the exhaustion in Minami's and Ryo's faces along with their bloody bandages. Turning to Monica, he asked, "How are they?"

"They'll live, but they've used a lot of their power after that fight at the bank." Monica frowned, wishing that she still had some magic power to spare.

Jedrek nodded before looking towards his allies again. "Okay then. We took out their leader. Their gang will fall soon enough without anyone to band them together. Ryo, can you make us a thunderstorm to distract the other punks? It should let us get away without too much trouble."

"Hey, there they are! Kill them, kill them all!" Several elven punks started to run towards them from the alleyway, many holding sharp knives and swords.

Jedrek pulled out his katana and made a defensive stance, telling the thunder wolf, "Hurry."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The wolf tried to stood up despite the slight injuries on his right leg but he still had an abilities to throw a good powerful kick. "Good job, Jedrek. I really hope these guys give up..." Ryo said in slightly stutter tone.

"Are you really use that power? Lasy time it almost took your life away..." Minami stated worriedly, holding his paws as she trying to stop him

"No worries, Minami... I believe with myself that I can do it..." Ryo relied with an assured smile and the hybrid let go of Ryo's paw as he saw the elves punk charged towards them. "I'll meet you guys at our place. Leave now!"

With that, Ryo charged towards elves punks began to throw multiples kicks, punches and slashes while he chant a thunder spell silently; a small electric sparks appeared around his body as his power collecting static charges.

"We gotta go now, Monica, Jedrex. His thunder power generates massive attack field and it might hit is without him noticed!" The hybrid warned as gets up slowly.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Oh, I hope he'll be okay." Monica looked back towards Ryo before she kept running with the group. "I didn't realize his powers took such a toll on him."

"We're all still learning, that's a part of life." Jedrek helped lead the two ladies safely through the dangerous downtown area towards their secret headquarters near the edge of town. Pressing in a stone on the mountain wall, a secret door opened up, leading to the home of the Fearsome Four. The shadow dragon then took Minami and Monica, "You two can go inside and recover. I'll wait for Ryo."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Minami together with Monica follows Jedrex to their headquarters, feeling a little bit tired and probably she'll passed out soon. Once there, she quickly lay on the floor with a heavy gasps, and thinking of how long it takes for Ryo to come back.

As Ryo notice his fellow friends had leave the place, he proceed by releasing a huge thunder power with a bright flash straight from the sky and strike the elves gangs, trying to control the thunder flows so it won't destroy the nearby buildings. Those strong power shook the ground with minimum magnitude and small cracks formed on the road as the thunder strike killing the elves gangs but it do miss some of it. Instantly, the wolf retreats by going to the hidden spot between the buildings without leaving his scent, thanks to the power which capable to erase his trails.

About thirty minutes later, Ryo arrives at the headquarters with more small bruises and cuts before he fainted just a few meters from the secret door. He had reached his limits to stay awake and fight.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Ryo!" Jedrek gasped upon seeing his comrade near by. The shadow dragon quickly brought the wolf into his strong, scaly arms before bringing him inside of their hideout. "Don't worry, you'll be awake and in one piece in no time." He entered the healing chamber and gently set Ryo down on the bed beside Minami. The dragon then looked to Monica and asked her, "He's not in good shape. Do we still have any potions?"

"Yeah, I just brewed a fresh pot. I give it to them both now." Monica poured a couple vials of the healing potion before she helped Minami and Ryo to swallow the medicine. "All done. They should be okay soon." The cute Renamon then sat down and watched over her friends.

"Good." Jedrek remained standing, watching over them carefully. We beat those elves, but we'll need to get stronger if we want to stand a chance against some of the bigger gangs in this city. Well, no use worrying about that now. We could use a rest after today's mission.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ryo's mind were completely blank but he still alive with heart beating at very low rate. As Jedrex brought the wolf to healing chamber, Minami is fast asleep while gasping softly as she tried to regain her internal energy.

Once the healing potion went down to their throat, they could feel their internal energy regain bit by bit, still laying and sleeping on the bed. Minami and Ryo had possess natural powers since they're small kids and always practiced to improve their fighting skills. Before they met Monica and Jedrex, both are quite powerful pair and no bad guys wished to mess up with them. But nowadays, the enemies are much powerful than them.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds