Join our server on Discord

Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP)
"Oh, I am?" he asked with a chuckle before going in to kiss Ryo's cheek. Jedrek's illusion couldn't hide the fact he still had a huge hunger with the girly dragon quickly eating the rest of his meal before whipping his muzzle with his napkin. "Yeah, thanks again. It was a lovely meal." He gave a pleased smile with his smooth, cute muzzle.

"I guess you're right." Monica giggled a little and calmed down, her own fluffy tail sliding around and hugging Minami. She then returned to eating, finishing up her meal before long. "Mmmm...we make a good team, sugar. Such tasty food." Monica wiped her muzzle off quickly before leaning in playfully slurp Minami's cheek.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Minami giggles and murred as Monica's tail wrapped around her's while enjoying the delicious ramen, ending the meal by slurping the soup and nice cold milk. "Aahh..Indeed it is." She smiled, kissed Monica on the cheek.

Ryo continue eating the food until the plate is clean, wiping his lips with his tongue. "Thanks for the food, girls. It's our turn to clean up the dishes." The wolf then collect the empty plates and glasses before brought it to the sink

"Please do, brother." The hybrid bowed her head politely while gets up from a chair and lean her paw to the Renamon.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Yup, you ladies relax, Ryo and I will handle things from here." Jedrek grinned towards them before retrieving the rest of the dishes and joined Ryo at the sink to help him wash them all.

"Thanks boys, we appreciate it." Monica then giggled lightly from the kiss before she leaned over and kissed Minami right back. "So sugar, what should we do with our pair of cutie femboys once they're done washing those dishes up?" The vixen wagged her tail eagerly as she looked over at the two in their lovely outfits.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The feminine wolf swish his tail left to right while washing the dishes with the feminine-looking Jedrek before giving a slight slap on the butt. "After this, we can snuggle against each other..Mnrr..." Ryo purrs on the dragon's ears and rinse his paws before dries it off with a small towel.

Minami perk her ears up as hearing the question before grinned to Monica while walked back to her own room. "Oh..Don't tell me you have a crush on Ryo and want to do nasty stuffs on him, is it...?" She giggled cutely, giving a soft spank on the Renamon's butt for being so naughty.

The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Jedrek gasped lightly as he felt Ryo slap his adorable rump, causing the shadow dragon to blush darkly in surprise, before smirking darkly. "Oooh, I wanna do more than just cuddle, handsome." He leaned over and slurp his cheek, while his scaly tail swats the wolf's skirted rump. After smirking towards him, Jedrek returns to drying the dishes, helping Ryo finish up the last of the load.

Monica gasped from the swat and blushes darkly, while she enters Minami into her room. "Ummm...well, I bet you want to do naughty things with Jeddie too, don't ya? I thought maybe we could have ourselves a sexy orgy." The lusty Renamon nearly drooled as she thought about the two of them dominating and doing all sorts of naughty things to the sexy femboys outside Minami's room.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
(Sorry for the late reply. I've been extremely busy on roleplaying in furrypile.co.uk)

"Aww...If we get more than that, we definitely take another shower..." Ryo giggled and trail the tip of his tail on Jedrek's spine. "I'll be waiting you in my room..." With that, he went to his own bedroom to get changed and wearing the Japanese schoolgirl outfit before tie his long black hair into ponytail.

The hybrid jumped a bit from the statement, seeming like Monica knew her intention of do the same thing with the male dragon. "Hehe..I can't deny that.." Minami giggles and change her outfit with the lingerie that Monica had chose, leaving her look sexy and cuddly.

The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(It's okay. :P Do you want me to sign up for that and move the RP there for you?)

Jedrek quickly followed and growled playfully at Ryo dressed up in the cute outfit. "Oooh, you look really cutie, wolfey." He leaned up and slurped his nose before backing up. "Tell you what, I'll get something smexy on too." The disguised feminine dragon grinned as he ran out for a second into the bathroom before returning shortly afterwards in a lovely maid outfit, the costume fitting well against his lean body as he gave his hips a teasing shake towards him.

Monica put on the lingerie Minami had picked for her as well, murmuring thanks to the feel of the soft silk against her bare curves. "Hehe, let's go get them." The medical ninja smirked as she grabbed a box full of sexual toys as she walked out of the room with her, to tease the boys.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
(Sure. Once we move there, I'm no longer active in DaD. :D At this moment, Furry Pile is down for a while to update the forum software)

Ryo giggles cutely and nodded, while waiting for the dragon to came out with somethings exy on his body. Sooner or later, he saw Jedrek in perfect maid outfit and tease him with a sway of his hips. The wolf let out a playful growls and rest both paws on the waists while his eyes stared on the dragon. "Mnrr...You look beautiful, Jed.." He said while lift up his own tail to show off his lacy panties under the schoolgirl skirt, giving a good view for the girls just in case they stepped in.

With a nod, Minami follows her lover exited the bedroom and find the males to tease them, but she feel somewhat nervous since she haven't seen any males, even her own brother completely naked.

The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
(Ah, okay then. I'll just continue it here with you until that site goes back up. Let me know when furrypile returns. :P)

"Rawrrr...and you're lovely, Ryo." The shadow dragon got up close and hugged the cute wolf. His tail started wagging faster from the excitement, causing his maid skirt to lift up a little to reveal his pair of panties, which was hugging his smexy rump tightly.

"You boys have been very nau..." Monica interrupted herself mid-sentence as she looked upon the two feminine males hugging each other, while eyes got a view of both of their skirts raised and their panties beneath, a cute bulge within each pair. The Renamon blushed, but also gave a pleased growl. "Hhhrrr...very naughty."

Jedrek blushed lightly across his black scales as he looked over to the two and asked, "You two were serious about that?" His tail wagged eagerly as he noticed both women in some lovely, tight lingerie. "Rawrrr...nice undies by the way."

Smiling a little from the compliment, she then answered the shadow dragon. "Yes, I was serious." Monica looked over to Minami and smirked, asking her, "What do you think, sugar? If our boys are going to act like girls, maybe we should punish them by acting like boys." The Renamon then pulled out a pair of strap-on toys for her and Minami, perfect for ravaging the feminine males.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
(The site is up, but got few bugs that need to be fixed :) )

"Thank you, my sweet dragon..." Ryo stared into the eyes and rub his own muzzle with Jedrek's, hugs him closer till the bulge on his panties made a contact with his lover before seeing Monica and Minami in beautiful set of lingeries, causing him to blush heavily. Then, he saw the Renamon take out two pairs of strap-ons and give one to Minami, knowing what will come next.

Jedrek blushed lightly across his black scales as he looked over to the two and asked, "You two were serious about that?" His tail wagged eagerly as he noticed both women in some lovely, tight lingerie. "Rawrrr...nice undies by the way."

Minami couldn't help but blush heavily as Monica planning to do nasty things with the boys before lift up a small grin, grabbing the strap-on with big dragon phallus on front side and small one on the inner side. "That's true, Monica...You pick my brother, and I'll pick this cute dragon..." With that, she approach feminine Jedrek and lick his cheek.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds