Join our server on Discord

Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP)
"Rawrrr...you look so lovely in that, wolfie." Jedrek smirked upon seeing Ryo's lower half draped in the silky clothing, before he decided to join in as well. The shadow dragon smirked as he gathered some of the spare clothing and slipped on a pair of pink panties, before slipping on a red skirt and top. He then combed his silver hair, getting it nice and straight again.

"Oooh...r-right..." A shiver ran down Monica's spine when the soap slipped between her golden buttcheeks before she regained control and helped Minami. She returned the favor and cleaned her rear before working on her long, lovely legs. "Nearly done, sugar."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ryo watches the dragon wearing a panties, skirt and top which is not quite suitable for his muscly body. "I don't know if that suits with your body, sweetie." He giggles before approach closer and plant a quick kiss on Jedrek's lips. "You want to know how my sister respond to that, is it?"

Minami washing Monica's legs and tail before she give a turn for the vixen to wash hers, multiple streams of sensation strike her nerves. Once done, she step under the shower and let the water washing off the suds, murring all the way before take the towel and get dried.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Heh, I guess you're right, it does feel a little tight. Ah well, I'll take it off after a get a reaction out of the girls, should be fun." He chuckles lightly, and returns the kiss, pecking Ryo happily across the lips. Jedrek then smirks as he turns around raises his tail, causing the skirt to raise up and reveal his rump covered only by those tight panties. "Maybe I could keep the lingerie at least, hmmm?" Another playful laugh escapes his lips as he gives his buns a teasing shake towards Ryo.

Monica sighs peacefully once she left the steam shower, the vixen feeling relaxed after being cleansed thoroughly. "Ahhhh...I just love taking showers with you, Minami. I feel so wonderful right now." She wagged her tail eagerly, while reaching for a towel to dry off with, getting her golden fur and blonde hair all nice and dry.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Of course we are, sweetie.." Minami hang the towel and went to her own room to get dressed, wearing a lacy panties that comes with the lingerie top and a pair of knee-length shirt since she wants to keep the lingerie top for later session.

"Hehe..Panties does suits with you." Ryo giggled and grinned before give a pleasurable spank on Jedrek's buttocks before leads the dragon to the kitchen table which the food already served nicely under the food protector, and take a seat on a chair.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Rawrrr...that looks so good on you, Minnie." Monica growled happily as she saw Minami in the lovely lingerie, before she started to dress as well, putting on the sexy underwear she had helped her pick out. The snug bra and panties hugged her curves perfectly, showing off her lovely figure.

"Oooh, teaser." Jedrek grinned before he joined Ryo, taking a seat besides him and looking at all of the marvelous food that had been prepared. "Ah, this looks fantastic." He took a whiff of the steamy dinner, before relaxing, waiting for the girls to arrive to eat with them.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Minami watching the Renamon putting the lingerie that fits on Monica's body perfectly before lean closer and kissed her cheek. "It is better to wear something to cover your lingerie so the males won't get aroused from your sexy appearance." The hybrid giggles and exit the bedroom before heading to the dinner table until seeing Jedrek in female clothing and Ryo already there.

"Indeed. I guess the girls know what kind of meal we'll got to eat today." Ryo giggles and greet his sister once seeing her exit the room.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"You're right, hold on a sec." Monica grinned as she threw on a pair of blue jeans and a red t-shirt, before following Minami to the kitchen. "Hehe, so are the boys already stuffing their faces...wha?" She blinked in surprise as she looked at Jedrek and Ryo, both dressed in rather girly clothing. "...Did you boys lose a bet or something?" She blushed darkly, though she did admit, Ryo looked even cuter in the blue skirt.

"Nah, just wanted to get a reaction out of ya two." Jedrek chuckled darkly, enjoying the bit of surprise in the girl's faces. "Welcome home, by the way. Thanks for making us dinner, ladies."

"Oooh, you two are so naughty. Minami and I ought to punish you, hehe." Monica giggled lightly, wondering if her girlfriend thought of that idea.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well, it can be both." Ryo replied and blush a bit as he have to let Monica seeing him in such an embarrassing clothes, while Minami sit on a chair in front of girly-looking Jedrek both began eating their meal politely.

"We also should give the boys a chance to punish us." The hybrid smiled and kissed Monica on the cheek. "And Jed, the girly clothes definitely not suit with your beefy body. Just pair of tight boxer would do just fine." She added before resume eating.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Hmmm, you know I just thought of something..." Jedrek remembered that as ninjas, they also had the power of illusion. The beefy dragon muttered a small mantra of ninjitsu before suddenly he burst in a small puff of smoke. A few moments later, the beefy dragon was replaced by a thin, rather feminine looking black dragon with long silver hair. The cute male uttered, "It's just temporary, but maybe now I fit the clothes better." Jedrek gave a small chuckle before he started eating, the steamy food exciting his tongue. After a quick swallow, he declared to the two ladies, "Mmmm, scrumptious. Thanks again, girls."

Monica blushed brightly upon seeing Ryo and Jedrek cutely eating, swearing they looked like a pair of lovely females. "Ummm...ummm, thank you. Glad you two are enjoying the food." By the time Minami had suggested her idea of the two guys punishing them as well, her cheeks were beet red. "G-Gee, didn't realize we were all so naughty." She giggled a little, before she started eating as well, enjoying both hers and Minami's cooking a lot.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The wolf enjoying the meal until he notice Jedrek mumble some sort of spell and then it transform the beefy dragon into a feminine-looking male, making the clothes fits on Jedrek. "Oh my...You indeed look cute in this form." Ryo blushed and giggles cutely, his blue eyes still glancing over Jedrek's new form before nodding to Monica. "Your welcome..Maybe next time, it'll be our turn to prepare the meal for all of us."

"I agree with you, brother. Jedrek do look cute in that form." Minami smiled and giggled while eating a bowl of ramen, wrapping her dragon tail around Monica's waists softly. "Oh yes, we are.." She grinned.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds