Join our server on Discord

Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP)
"Nnhhh...and you're w-wonderfully tight, cutie...rawrrrr!" Jedrek growled lustfully thanks to all the pleasure from Ryo's snug tailhole. The shadow dragon tightened his grip on the feminine wolf and stuffed the rest of his thick cock inside of his cute rump. His smooth, black tail then snaked around and started to curl around Ryo's cock to tease it roughly. "Hhrrrr...does my little wolfie want more?"

Monica blushed lightly and moaned with Minami as their breasts and nipples rubbed together. "Oooh, Minami...t-that feels so good..." The Renamon blushed harder, though she was happy to admit it to the hybrid. She started to smile again and cutely nuzzled Minami's cheek.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ryo feel the pleasure builds up instantly from every inch of Jedrek's big yet long cock penetrating and teasing his tight backdoor, causing him to moan and growl deeply, as well as his knotty cock leaking with more precum; smearing the dragon's tail. "Aahhrrlll...M-More, Jed...More..." He pleaded in heavy voice while his midclosed eyes staring on his comrade.

A soft murr escaped from her throat as the Renamon nuzzles Minami's cheek, smiling while looking down to their squished breasts. "Want me to help you cleaning on hard-to-reach places...?" She asked while her wet furry fingers trailing on Monica's neck and shoulders in teasing way.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Hhhrrr...as you wish, cutie." Jedrek moans softly as he started to buck his hips at a steady pace, stuffing Ryo's rump with his thick meat while rubbing against all of his sensitive insides and filling him full of his pre. He held the wolf firmly in his beefy arms, loving every second with the cute canine. While he teased the thunder wolf's butt, his tail stroked Ryo's knotty cock harder.

Monica nodded cutely and purred softly for Minami. "Oh yes, that would be wonderful, cutie. And then I could help clean your hard to reach areas too." She blushed brightly, but enjoyed the idea of getting closer to furry hybrid. Her paws reached over and started to rub Minami's back before reaching down to teasingly grab her rump.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The wolf began to pant heavily as the dragon humping his tailhole with those log yet thick member, something he never experience yet felt this good before. He never expect those kisses and rubs leads his heart to feel very closer to Jedrek. Intentionally, Ryo wrap his fluffy tail around Jedrek's waists while moaning cutely, his cock throbs and leak with more pre while his orgasm almost reach to the peak. "Oohhh....g-gawwdd..Jed..nnrrhh.."

The hybrid murred as Monica's wet paws caressing her back before groping her firmly shaped rump, causing Minami to moan a bit. "Let me to wash your back first..." With that, Minami grab the soap nearby and sitting behind before gently scrub the soap on the Renamon's shoulders. She do apply some massage on it to loosening up Monica's stiff shoulders.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Oooh, cutie...I...I'm getting close..." The shadow dragon groans blissfully from all of the pleasure as he thrusts with all of his might inside of Ryo's soft rump. More of his pre fills the lovely wolf up, and his thick cock rubs roughly against his sensitive insides. His tail also strokes Ryo's cock faster, rubbing the sensitive flesh all over, while giving his knot a teasing squeeze.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ryo kept on panting and moaning heavily from each thrusts and strokes, unable to withstand such an intense pleasure. Without early warning, Ryo hit his orgasm and howling, a copious amount of wolf cum blasting out from his knotty cock, and sticks some on his belly as well as the bedsheets. "J-Jed..Aahh...F-Fill me...!"

After a while, Minami move her paws and scrub the Renamon's back, arms and belly, fully coating the vixen with soapy suds. "There is some place I wanted to scrub on..." Minami whispers in very seductive tone, bubbling her own paws and cupping Monica's lovely mounds before giving a pleasurable squeezes. "Mnrr...You're so soft, Monica..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Rawrrr...g-get ready...ahhhh!" Jedrek holds Ryo tightly in his beefy arms before he thrusts forward roughly. His balls slap against Ryo's pair before he fills the cute wolf full of his thick, dragon seed. "Hhrrrr..." The shadow dragon orgasms sharply, while he kisses the back of Ryo's neck tenderly.

"Oooh, Minami...m-more, please..." Monica blushes a deep pink and murrs deeply from the hybrid's naughty paws. The Renamon then smiles cutely as she decides to return the favor. She gets her paws soapy before washing Minami's lovely body, and then starts to playfully fondle her breasts. "Oh my, your breasts are really soft too."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The wolf tighten his tailhole and grasping Jedrek's thick cock once he feel the dragon's hot cum filling his butthole. "Ooohh...J-Jed..!" He moaned out loud as his own hard shaft kept on leaking with ore cum until the last drop. "Hhaah..I feel...so full....aahh..."

Minami surprised a little of seeing Monica's cute reaction on breasts groping. "As you wish, cutie..." She whispers as kept on scrubbing and groping the Renamon's lovely breasts before giving a gentle pinch on the nipples. As her comrades return the favour, a soft moan can be heard once Monica fondling her wet furry breasts, making her blush deeply. "Mnrhh...T-Thank you, Monica..." She said sheepishly, seemingly her shyness slowly cured.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Jedrek roared with delight as he filled Ryo full of his seed before his orgasm finally came to an end. "Hhrrr...oh really?" The shadow dragon playfully nipped and kissed Ryo's neck while asking him, "So does my wolfie like being filled by me, hmmm?"

"You're welcome, Minami...oooh, and thank you too..." Monica gasped and moaned some more from the nipple pinching, which caused her folds down below to become juicy in the bath water. The blond vixen happily returned the favor and pinched the hybrid's rosy nipples as well, while she gently nuzzled her soft cheek and gave it an affectionate lick.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ryo kept on panting heavily while still let his butt in the air, kept on gripping Jedrek's member firmly until his tailhole loosening up; a few drops of the dragon's cum drooling out and went down to his testicles. "Mnnrr..Y-Yes, Jed...I've never feel...this good before..." He murred, looking to Jedrek over his shoulder and smiled.

The hybrid couldn't help but moan cutely some more as Monica pinching her cute pink nipples while staring on the Renamon's eyes lovingly. "Mnrrhh..N-Not there...I-It's too sensitive..." She panted as her nipples slowly turned hard, still pinching Monica's.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds