Join our server on Discord

Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP)
Jedrek grins a little, finding Ryo's shyness cute. He caresses his back softly to try and calm the wolf, while he tells him, "Don't worry, I promise to be gentle." He then kisses his cheek gently while his other hand slides down and strokes Ryo's knotted member softly.

"Aw, you're such a sweetie." Monica smiles happily, blushing a bit from being called a cutie. She walked with Minami into the dining room where two tasty plates of chicken curry and rice were already ready for them both. "Hehe, let's sit down and dig in." The Renamon led the hybrid to her seat before heading to her own chair. "Let me know if you want more, okay?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
A soft murr escaped from his throat as Jedrek's soft claws lovingly caress the wolf's back and instinctively roll over until his big thick and long knotty cock is on full view. With a blushing smile carved on the face, Ryo began to moan cutely like a female once Jedrek's other claw stroking his knotty member, causing it throbs and twitch happily. "Aahhnn.."

With her dragon tail wags happily, Minami went to the dining room and caught an aroma of chicken curry hitting her nostrils. "Mnnrr....Smells delicious..." The nodded and take a seat on a chair, observing the meal served on a table. "Sure thing, Monica." With that, Minami met both paws and say, "Let's eat!" before start eating the meal by using the utensils provided. As the chicken curry and garlic rice munching in her maw, a blissful expression shown on her face, giving a clue to Monica that the food taste extremely delicious.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Oh? You like that, Ryo?" Jedrek smirked darkly as he saw Ryo blush and moan cutely. The shadow dragon then started to lean his head down to Ryo's thick cock and started to tease the tip with his warm tongue, while his hand stroked the rest.

Monica started to eat as well, enjoying the taste of a nice, hot dinner after their hard battle. She then looked over and noticed Minami's pleased expression, which made the vixen smile happily. Oh goodie, I think she likes it! She wagged her blonde tail softly, while she continued to eat her dinner.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The feminine wolf nodded sheepishly, admitting that he's enjoying the gentle stroke on his sensitive hard knotty member. He watch Jedrek leaning down and seeming like he wants to do something else. "W-what are you..-oohhh..." Another cute moan being let out as Ryo felt Jedrek's warm tongue lick the tip of his member, causing his entire body shivers in delight and more precum leaking out from his peehole and weird sensation builds up from his loins. "Nnrrhh..I-It...fee so good.."

Minami kept on digging the meal lowly yet politely, savoring every taste she could get. "Mnrr..I've never taste the chicken curry this tasty. It's far better than my cooking. You have caught my tongue in surprise." She said as praising Monica;s cooking while continue eating until her plate is almost empty.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Hehe, you're such a cutie when you moan like that." Jedrek smirked lustfully before he opened his mouth and started to suckle on Ryo's thick cock. His warm mouth teased his member in all directions, while his slick tongue caressed the wolf's cockhead and slurped up his precum. "Mmmrrr..."

"Thank you! I'm really glad you like it." Monica giggled softly, happy that she could make something nice for her friend. "You're so silly though, I love your cooking." The Renamon continued to eat her curry as well until it was all gone, with the vixen wiping her mouth with her napkin. "Oh, I feel so full. Do you need any more, Minami?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ryo's paws grip the bedsheets tighter as the pleasure flooding inside him, moaning and murring in delight. He never felt this good even once in his lifetime. "Nnrrhh..D-Don't tease me like that...It's embarrassing-aahh..." Ryo moaned some once Jedrek began sucking his mighty member, causing more precum leaking out and bucking his hips a little onto the dragon's mouth; his orgasm began to builds up inside. "Aahh..Y-Your tongue and mouth...so warm and slick..." He added some in near faint voice.

The hybrid continued to eat until her plate is clean, licking her own lips with her long dragon tongue. "Mnnrr..Thanks for the food." She said as met both paws and looking up to Monica. "One plate is enough for me, unless I'm really hungry. I don't have a big stomach to begin with." With that, Minami stood up and collect the dirty plates and utensils before brought to the sink for cleaning.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Mmhhh..." The shadow dragon looked up at Ryo lustfully and smirked, while his tongue happily slurped up the precum leaking out of the wolf's member. Jedrek then started to let more of the wolf's thick cock inside of his warm mouth, while he sucked harder on the feminine's canine's pride. As he teased Ryo's tender organ, his claws slid up the wolf's tender body and squeezed his rump tightly once again.

"Hehe, alrighty. I'm glad you liked it, and thanks for getting the dishes." Monica then stood up as well and blushed a little as she asked her, "So, shall we go take that nice, hot bath together?" The Renamon's tail wagged lightly out of her excitement.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The wolf's body shivering once again once Jedrek's claw groping his furry butt, increasing the development of his first orgasm. "Nnrraahh...J-Jed...I-I'm getting close..." Ryo moaned as giving an early warning so Jedrek can prepare to receive his load. Suddenly, his knotty cock pulsating and blow a copious amount of wolf's cum as Ryo moaned in delight, filling Jedrek's mouth until some of it leaks out of the dragon's lips and drooling along Ryo's length. "Aaaahh...!!"

"Not a problem cutie. I'm not letting you do all the jobs while I'm lazying around." Minami giggled as washing the dirty dishes while humming happily, her dragon tail swishing from left to right as she did so. "You go prepare the bath first, I'll come over in few minutes. Sounds good?" The hybrid winked.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Jedrek murred from the taste of Ryo's seed as he slurped up all of the cum and happily tasted his exotic flavor before swallowing. The shadow dragon cleaned Ryo's cock of all of his cum before he slowly removed his muzzle and then smiled up towards the wolf, while he licked his lips. "Heheh, how was that, my tasty wolfie?"

"Sure, that sounds fine to me, hehe." Monica smiled softly before she eagerly went down the hall to the bathroom and started to prepare a nice hot bath. The room filled with a bit of steam as the large tub filled up with water.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ryo's cock kept on spurting more cum till the last drop, gripping the bedsheets tightly while kept on panting heavily; watching the dragon licking his knotty cock clean. "Mnnrr...I-It's...amazing, Jed.." He murmured and smiled slightly, seems like he have difficulties to describe such a great yet intense pleasure.

Later, Minami went down the hall to the bathroom and stepped in the area which they can strip the clothes. She saw the bathing section filled with steam and almost unable to see what's inside. Smiling, Minami strip off her underwear, revealing her perfect D-Cup size breasts with cute pink nipples and her perfect-looking vaginal slit before covers them with her arms and dragon tail. She still shy even though she'll bath with Monica. Slowly, the hybrid open the door and step inside, covering her breasts with one arm. "I'm here, Monica..." She stated softly.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds