Join our server on Discord

Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP)
"Hehe, you're so cute." Jedrek grinned slyly as he slurped Ryo's cheek softly and continued to fondle his tight rump through his pants. The shadow dragon then kissed the wolf's nose gently and asked him, "Your clothes feel a little dirty. Shall I remove them? I'd hate for all of your soft fur to get dirty."

"Alrighty!" Monica grins happily and gives Minami's cheek a loving slurp before she heads off to the kitchen. Minami's such a cutie. I sure hope she likes what I make for dinner. The Renamon blushes a little, knowing that she was thinking a lot about the lovely hybrid.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Nnrrhh..." Ryo's fluffy tail swishing happily from all the teases and slurping until he feel a little tight under his pants, blushing as Jedrek asked him to remove the clothes. He never show his whole body to others except when they went to the beach or something which he only show his slender upper body. Without hesitant, Ryo just nods and kiss Jedrek's muzzle. "Y-Yes, Jedrek...It feels kinda...sticky on my fur..." He said in cute low tone, avoiding an eye contact with the dragon since he's too shy.

Minami smiled and giggles as petting the Renamon's head softly before took off her shirt, revealing her lavender bra covering her D-size mounds. There were some small cuts on her upper chest and she use her dark power to heal the wounds even it'll cause a little pain. She had to do that so she can take a bath together with Monica.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Jedrek smiled softly and slurps Ryo's cheek. "Okay, Ryo." The dragon then slowly removes the wolf's dirty clothes, leaving his lean, beautiful body completely naked. "Rawrrr...what a cutie..." The shadow dragon then blushed as the wolf kissed his cheek, surprised Ryo had been so bold. "Oh, now don't be shy, wolfie. I want to return the favor." Jedrek then leaned in and gently kissed Ryo on the lips, murring from the sensations, while his claws caressed the wolf's soft rump.

Monica smiled from petting as she started to walk away, before she looked back and noticed Minami using her powers to heal herself. "Oh my..." She blushed darkly from seeing Minami in only her cute underwear. The Renamon's tail wagged happily as she went off to the kitchen. She's so pretty... She continued to blush and felt a bit awkward as she never had these kind of feelings for another woman before. Monica started to calm down though as she started to cook some food for her teammates.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Slowly, Ryo's beautiful yet slender body completely shown and exhibit to the dragon. His shyness and blushes were now in maximum level, covering his bare chest with his furry arms while his fluffy tail covering his crotch. This is the first time Ryo shown his barenaked body to Jedrek, but does it mean he starting to...like the dragon? His bright yellow eyes stares into Jedrek's in confusion from the statement.

"W-What kind of favo--" Just before Ryo complete the sentence, he was surprised by the sudden soft kiss on his lips. Without hesitant, the wolf reply the kiss lovingly while murring as the dragon kept on caressing his furry butt; his hidden feelings towards Jedrek emerged and flown through the kiss, shutting his eyes as his soft paws caressing Jedrek's chest. "Mnrrff..."

Minami doesn't realize Monica looked back while she was healing her injuries which she thought the worst fighting performance in her life. "Maybe I should start a very intense training...Now I feel of how being helpless.." She thought and sigh a little while strip off her shorts, leaving her cute and lacy lavender panties on; healing the cuts on her thighs.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Jedrek growled lustfully, getting excited as he passionately kissed Ryo, strengthening the liplock with the cute wolf. "Mmmhhh..." The shadow dragon was quickly allowing all of his inhibitions to disappear, making him eager to get closer to the feminine canine. "Hhrrr..." His beefy claws quickly removed his own clothes, leaving the muscular black dragon as bare as Ryo, allowing their nude bodies to rub together gently while they kissed. Down below, Jedrek's scaly pouch started to bulge.

Monica had managed to stop looking before Minami stripped down to her panties and continued to cook dinner, causing a delicious smell to fill the air. Chicken curry with garlic rice, yummy! They're all going to love it. The Renamon smiled hopefully and hummed a pleasant tune as she worked as quickly as possible. She was a bit eager to have that nice bath with Minami after such a long day.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Nnrrffhh.." Ryo continued to moan and grow in mouth as Jedrek started to strengthen the kiss, making the wolf open his maw to turn the kiss into french kiss; waiting for Jedrek's tongue dancing with Ryo's. The kiss were very pleasing and loving no matter how he look at it. Even though his eyes were shut, Ryo could feel his bare chest made a contact with Jedrek's, giving a smooth feelings on his own skin, a soft deep purr can be heard deep from his throat.

Those kisses were so arousing until his own cock slowly erect to it's full size of 9 inches long, 2 inches thick and 2.5 inches thick knot, throbbing under his fluffy tail. Ryo's wonderful musks began to emerge and penetrating Jedrek's nose.

A dark aura that came from her paw slowly heal the cuts on her thighs, the deepest one on all cuts she received, luckily it doesn't cut through the important veins. Even though she's heal internally, Minami unable to sniff the smell of Monica's cooking from afar but she doesn't mind since it's a surprise meal after all. Later then, she had finish healing her external wounds and sit on the bed while wait for Monica to finish cooking so they can take a bath together for the first time.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Jedrek gave a pleased, lustful growl as he opened his muzzle as well and let his slick tongue out to play with Ryo's. The shadow dragon deeply enjoyed their passionate French Kiss, while he held the wolf tighter, causing his smooth scaled muscles to rub hard against Ryo's soft fur. His thick member then started to quickly push out of his scaly pouch and rub up against the wolf's own soft member, causing Jedrek to murr deeply. "Hhrrrr..."

"Ah, all done!" Monica finished cooking the tasty chicken curry before she looked around and noticed that no one was around yet. Hmmm, where are they? She walked by the bedrooms and blushed when she heard some interesting sounds coming from Ryo's room. Oh my...I'd better just save some food for the boys for later. They sound busy. She then walked over to Minami's door and knocked softly. "Hello? It's dinner time, Minami."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
As the thing goes on, Ryo able to disperse his nervousness and control his blushing once he knew his hidden feeling towards Jedrek can't be denied. In his eyes and deep in his heart, Ryo could sense Jedrek have a hidden charm. His wolf tongue dancing with the dragon's in rhythmic motion while his paws caressing the male's side lovingly, his own knotty cock made a contact and instinctively moving his hips forward to rubs with the dragons. "Mnnrrffhh.."Oh, Jed..." Ryo spoke telepathically to let out his feelings since his lips still lock with Jedrek's.

In the meantime, Minami is reading a thick novel book while laying on the bed until she heard a knock on the door. By bookmarking the page, she sat on the bed and saw Monica standing by the door before jumping off from the bed; showing off her body which only covers by her cute lavender bra and lacy panties. "I hope you didn't mind me wearing like this. My clothes were dirty and not feel comfortable." Minami giggles cutely.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Hhrrr...Ryo... answered back the shadow dragon in a loving tone, as he kissed the cute wolf deeply with his tongue eagerly slurping Ryo's slick muscle. He then growled lustfully as their cocks rubbed together, causing him to blush darkly. Jedrek then pulled away from the kiss and slurped Ryo's nose gently. "Nnnhhh, you're so good, wolfie." He then smirked as he gripped the wolf's cute rump tightly. "Want to take things farther, hmmm?" He winked toward Ryo while his cock below throbbed eagerly.

Monica blushed darkly, a bit embarrassed but she did find Minami very sexy in her cute underwear. "Sure, that's fine. It will just be us girls eating anyways. The boys seems a bit...erm, busy with something." She then calmed down and grinned, "Hehe, let's go. I made us some really tasty chicken curry." She gently held Minami's paw and led her towards the kitchen.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
His fluffy tail thump against the bed as they kissed each other lovingly and exchange their slick saliva to add a different feelings in their kiss. Ryo's paws kept on caressing Jedrek's sides before resting on the male's smooth tight rump, giving a playful yet teasing grope. Once Jedrek broke the kiss, a string of saliva connecting their tongues and Ryo stares on the dragon with a thick blush on his cheek." ...T-Thanks...Y-You're pretty good kisser as well..." Ryo's knotty cock below throbs and twitches happily until a few drops of precum leaks and smeared on Jedrek's member. "Aahhnn...I-I don't know, Jed...I don't have any experience...being with other male...like this..."

"Hehe.." Minami giggles cutely and her ears perked up as heard a weird noise coming from Ryo's room, but she ignores it. "Oh...Chicken curry. It's been a while I haven't eat it." The hybrid walk together with Monica as she led Minami towards the kitchen. "And I'm sure this cutie Renamon make the chicken curry taste delicious."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds