Join our server on Discord

Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP)
Jedrek chuckled lightly and told him, "Heh, I guess you're right. Sorry about that. I'm usually just so busy." The dragon continued to caress Ryo's soft chest and belly, enjoying the feel of the wolf's soft fur between his scaly fingers. "Is it okay if I stay for a little while?"

Monica blushed lightly from Minami's nuzzle, while she happily held her paw as well. "Minami...mmmrrr, that feels nice." The Renamon smiled lightly towards the hybrid before she nuzzled her cheek affectionately in return.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"We are always busy, Jed...And your serious personality kinda reflect of what you never done before..." Ryo smiled with a feminine look, still murring and growling from the caress and give a slight response from the tickles on his belly. "S-Sure thing, Jed...You can stay here as long as you like...I won't mind if you wish to take a night stay on same bed as mine..."

"Mnnrr...Even though I'm possess dark powers, not necessarily my furs are rough and messy. A beautiful girls like us should be presentable and eye-candy for others especially Ryo and Jedrek to look on us." Minami spoke in soft tone while still nuzzling the Renamon's cheek, before resting her other paw and caress Monica's shoulder lovingly. "In fact, your furs are softer than mine which is pleasing on my own fur."
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Jedrek blushed slightly before he nodded. "Sure, that seems fine." The shadow dragon then gently laid down beside the cute wolf. He looked at Ryo's feminine features before he wagged his tail out of delight. "Y-You...uh...you look really cute, you know." Despite his usual serious demeanor, Jedrek seemed a bit flustered while he gave Ryo an affectionate nuzzle across his cheek.

"Oh, you think so? Thanks, Minami." Monica murred softly from the caresses before she decided to lovingly lick Minami's cheek. "Mmrrr, oh, but I still think you're the softest, cutie. Your fur is so silky."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The wolf move his body a little to give some space for Jedrek to lay on. Ryo feel kinda awkward as hearing such words especially from the serious person like Jedrek; a soft murr escaped from his throat and a blush appears as the dragon nuzzling his soft cheek lovingly. "T-Thank you, Jed...-I don't know...what to say..."He said nervously as his yellow eyes trail along Jedrek's tough appearance.

"Of course I do, sweetie. How I can't resist to feel and enjoy the warmness and softness of your fur, Monica." Minami giggles cutely from the lick and kept on caressing Monica's shoulder and neck. "But my fur is not so soft at this moment because of the dirt, blood and stuffs sticks on my body after the battle."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"You're welcome." Jedrek smiled a little more before he reached out and hugged the soft wolf against his muscular body. "Mmrr...you looked a little cold over there. Does that feel better, Ryo?"

"Oh, well that won't do, we ought to get you all nice and clean, hehe." Monica giggled lightly before she murred from Minami's caresses. "Mmrrr, maybe we could share a warm bath together?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ryo couldn't help but blushed furiously as the tough dragon embrace him close, making his heart pounding hard against his chest. "H-How I'm suppose to do...? I'm not get used...to it..." By ignoring his thoughts and following his instinct, Ryo snuggle closer against Jedrek to seek a comfort and warmth despite a slight pain on certain cuts of his body. His muzzle nuzzles Jedrek's chest and his big soft paw running through the dragon's waists and hugs him close, nodding to respond Jedrek's statement.

The hybrid blushed a little as mentioned of taking a bath together. Despite her cheerful personality, Minami still shy when it comes on these kind of stuffs. In fact, she never had a bath or shower with other females before. "W-Well...I don't know, Monica...I'm kinda shy to take a bath...with other females..." She said as flicking her dragon tail slowly.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Jedrek murrs lightly from Ryo's cute muzzle rubbing against his chest, causing the shadow dragon to blush lightly. "Oooh, that feels nice." He returns the favor by moving in and slurping Ryo's chest lightly, while his hands caress the wolf's soft back. "Mmrrr...you're such a cutie, Ryo..."

Monica nodded and admitted to her, "Well, I haven't really taken a bath with another girl before either." The Renamon blushed a little before telling her, "But it's okay. We can trust each other, we're teammates after all. Plus, I can help you wash your hair and back if you want." Her fluffy tail wagged lightly from excitement.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The wolf's tail swishing happily behind him from the gentle nuzzles given by his teammate, and somehow it turns him on a little bit. He hasn't get used with this kind of affection with other people especially from the same gender, except his sister. He lets her hugs him whenever she needs comfort. Ryo then turned around a bit as he felt something weird on his crotch. "D-Don't tease me, Jed...I-It kinda makes me...feel...'weird'..." He said softly with a giggles, still leaning closer against Jedrek.

"I guess we're even then." Minami smiled and gently rub Monica's ears lovingly while her nose made a contact with the Renamon's. "Hmm..How about we take a bath tonight? In fact, my wounds were not fully heal yet."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Aw, but you seem to like it, Ryo." Jedrek chuckles lightly as he holds the wolf tightly and slurps his cheek softly. His claws then slowly slip down the wolf's cute, effeminate body to gently caress his rump. "Don't be shy, cutie. I won't hurt ya, heheh."

"Oh sure, that's fine." Monica nods cutely before she gives Minami's nose a soft kiss before she pulls away a little. "Hmmm, well, I suppose I should start cooking dinner around here. Is there anything special you'd like, Minami?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ryo blushed furiously as he dragon kept on hugging him like a plush, giggles cutely. This makes the wolf thought a bit; did Jedrek..actually have some sort of feeling towards him? "Aahh..." An unintentional soft yet feminine-tone moan escaped from the wolf's throat once Jedrek's claws caress his perfect feminine butt over his dirty pants, and trigger some sort of tingle inside his sheath.

The female hybrid smiled and giggled, scratching Monica's furry neck lovingly as the Renamon kissed Minami's nose. "Well, I don't have specific meal in mind...Make this as a surprise for us and the guys." Minami suggested.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds