Join our server on Discord

Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP)
Jedrek smiled as he felt Ryo's soft cheek against his beefy shoulder. "Thank you." The shadow dragon opened the door to the wolf's room and gently laid him down on his bed. "There you go." He wagged his tail a little and asked the thunder wolf, "Is there anything else I can do to make you comfortable?"

"Well...we're not really in a relationship yet. He just looked so cute on the bed and I couldn't help myself." Monica blushed lightly before she sighed, "I guess I'm just a little lonely. It's not often that we find other metahumans like us, that look like furries." The Renamon then looked back to Minami and smiled gently, before telling her, "So why do you ask, hmmm?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The wolf then murred once Jedrek laid him on his bed, reposition to make himself comfortable, looking up to the dragon. "Nothing else, Jed...I feel comfy now, thanks to you.." Ryo smiled warmly, and drop ears slowly. "And I'm sorry for making you all worried about me..."

The hybrid knew Monica have some sort of feeling towards her childhood friend
but of course Minami doesn't have any relationship with Ryo other than being a sister for him. "Well, you two always being close every time I saw you with Ryo. So yeah, I do thinks that you have some sort of relationship with him." The hybrid smiles, gently rubs Monica's blushing cheek.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Jedrek sat down gently on the edge of the bed and looked down towards Ryo. "Oh, don't apologize about that. You were trying to help us escape." The dragon's strong claw held the wolf's paw happily and told him, "The important thing is that you're back in one piece."

Monica blushed brightly and giggled nervously towards Minami. "Oh, knock it off. We're just friends..." The vixen then thought to herself, ...At least for now. Monica then decided to turn the tables on her teammate and ask her, "Well, what about you? Is there anyone special you've been looking for?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well, I should give an apology because my action caused you guys feel uneasy of the outcome that might fell on me...In fact, that thunder power do almost took my soul away one time." Ryo said softly and blushed a little once Jedrek's strong claw grasping his soft big paw. "I don't know what would happen to me if I fell unconscious after that attack...I might being kidnapped or possibly being forced as their slave."

"O-Okay, Monica. I'm just joking with ya even though it might be true." Minami giggles cutely and rest her paw on the bed before blushed as the Renamon ask the same question. The hybrid do have slight inner feeling towards Jedrek not because of his strong body, but his mysterious personality. "W-Well..There's one..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Jedrek nodded quietly, knowing that the violent gangs in the city were ruthless. He continued to stroke Ryo's paw softly and told him, "I can help you train. If you keep practicing, maybe you'll have better control over all that thunder." The shadow dragon smiled lightly and added, "We'll watch each others backs."

Monica gasped lightly, and suddenly became excited and grinned. "Oh, who is it, huh?" She then giggled lightly and continued, "Or is it a secret?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well...I can do that, just I'm a little bit worried about my sister, Minami...She had a control over power, but the problem is she depends to much on her magic spell rather than fight in close combat. "Ryo stated as twist his paw and grasping Jedrek's claw softly.

The hybrid lowering both ears and blushed deeply, still in doubt whether to tell Monica or not. And she decided to tell because it has been kept for a very long time. "..I-It's..Jed..." She said in very low tone, but surely Monica's ears able t pick up the words clearly.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Yeah, Monica sort of has that problem too." Jedrek chuckled lightly and told him, "Not to worry, I'll put all of you on my training regiment. We'll balance magic with close combat. A ninja needs to have many tools at their disposal for a mission." The shadow dragon then brought his claw over to Ryo's chest and gently stroked it. "Right now though, I'll let you and Minami heal your wounds. I'd hate to see you overexert yourself."

"Hehe, I guessed as much. Well, he is a handsome cutie." Monica giggled from the thought, but brushed it off. The dragon was a little too gruff at times for her tastes. The Renamon ninja then softly stroked her friend's back and told her, "No need to embarrassed though. Next chance you get, you ought to tell him. We have some time off now so it's the perfect opportunity." The vixen then thought to herself, And maybe I'll try again with Ryo...he's such a cutie wolfie... A light blush crossed her cheeks again from her thoughts.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ryo nodded and understand, seemingly the girls and himself needs more training."I'd like to put close combat as my main priority over magic powers. This is what I usually do so I can use the leftover energy to create an escape route." He said and a soft murr escaped from his throat once Jedrek's claw caressing his slender chest, something the dragon not usually do on him. Ryo couldn't help but blush softly.

"I have a feeling towards him since the day he rescued me in tight situation, and even willing to get injured for the sake of protecting me." Minami stated and murr as the Renamon caressing the hybrid's back. "I'm sure Ryo would sense your inner feelings."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Alright, sure." Jedrek smiled a little as he noticed Ryo's blushing cheeks. The shadow dragon chuckled a little and asked him, "Oh, do you like it when I do that, Ryo?" His strong hand continued to softly caress the wolf's soft chest and belly.

"Okay then." Monica grinned and firmly held Minami's paw. "Next time we see them, we'll let them know exactly how we feel." The Renamon felt a burst of confidence soaring around her as her tail wagged happily.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The wolf can't deny it any longer and nodded, enjoying the soft caress on his chest and now belly. "Y-Yes, Jed..You didn't do that on me before...You prefer to stay for a short time and leaves.." Ryo smiled.

"Of course we will, Monica..We are strong girls and doesn't afraid of anything..."Minami stated while grasping Monica's paw firmly, slowly lean her muzzle and nuzzles the Renamon affectionately.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds