Join our server on Discord

Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP)
Jedrek growled playfully as he felt Ryo's soft paws travel across his body. "Rawrrr...okay then, smexy." The shadow dragon then started to lather up and clean Ryo's back with the soap, getting the fur silky smooth and clean before his paws drifted down to his cute rump and fondled it while soaping it up. "Mmmm, such perfect curves back here."

"Mmmm, wish we could watch." Monica giggles lightly, the vixen being a rather big yaoi fan as she thought about the two males soaping up each others bodies and kissing in the shower. "Hhrrr..." Out of instinct she growled cutely from the lustful fantasy before she blushed cutely, feeling a little embarrassed about letting that all slip out.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The wolf's tail wags and murrs happily as Jedrek's soft claws scrubbing along his back before it ends on his cute furry wet rump, covering it with soapy suds. "Mnnrr...You already knew that because your claws always end up there.." Ryo murmured while moving his hips occasionally, and eventually rubbing his sheath and balls against Jedrek's till the red tip poking out. His own paws went down and slipped in-between the dragon's buttcheeks, prodding the tailhole a bit just to tease him.

Minami notice a soft yet playful growl escaped from Monica's lips, seemingly she was imagining of Jedrek and Ryo taking a bath and do an intimate session together. "Oh my...It seems someone sharing the same thought as I am..." She grinned a little as they now climbing uphill through the small pathway while her other claw holding the shopping bags.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Jedrek sticks his tongue out, and chuckles, before telling Ryo, "Well, I believe it deserves another mention...mmhhh...oooh, naughty, hehe..." The shadow dragon moans softly as he feelt Ryo's soft crotch grinding against his scaly pouch, causing his ebony member to slowly slip out and rub up against the wolf's red pride. He sets the soap down and leans in to slurp Ryo's soft neck, while his own claws slip down and playfully prod his tender tail hole and caress his soft balls.

"Hehe, yeah, I guess so." Monica giggles lightly, the vixen not finding it surprising that Minami was having the same fantasy. Her creamy fingers gently caressed Minami's soft digits as they held hands, as their home came into sight. "Hmmm, I guess they probably have the same fantasies with us, hehe."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ryo began to moan with all the teasing on his sweet spots, his member continue growing to full size with thick knot at the base which gently rubbing against Jedrek's member. "Nnrhh...As a winner, it's my turn to pinned you, sexy..." The wolf grinned a little and pinned the dragon against the tile wall, still feeling the claw finger teasing his tight tailhole before Ryo stucks out tongue and trail on Jedrek's neck lovingly. Both of his paws squeezing the buttcheeks and slips in before prod the tailhole. "Mnrr..."

"Who knows maybe someday...all of us will watch each others' intimate session with their eyes..." Minami grinned some more before using her voice to open up the door and stepped in with Monica. "Lift up your ears and try picking up any sound, sweetie." She heard a faint sound of running water as well as faint moan coming from the bathroom.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Oooh...okay, big winner. Have your way with m-me...hhrrrr!" Jedrek growls lustfully and moans as his tailhole is teased, causing his tail to rise suddenly, while his member starts to slide out more. His huge draconic cock happily rubs against Ryo's knotted pride, while the beefy dragon let himself be pinned by the fluffy wolf. He blushed lightly from the slurps to his neck, while his tongue slipped out to lap at his ear playfully.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ryo turn off the shower to save water, his finger continue to prod before slip passed Jedrek's tailhole and swirling inside. He could feel his own member rubbed against the male's hardened length, sharing each others' warmth covering their pride. "I heard the front door opens and I could sniff the female's presence....Should we stop, or..." Ryo murmured, lowering himself down while trailing his tongue and lips over Jedrek's chest, nipples and bellybutton before his muzzle a few inch closer to the male's hard pride; taking a sniff of dragon's musks. "Mnnrr..."

In the meantime, Minami went to her own room and place the shopping bag before collapsed on the bed with a heavy sigh of relief. Since the males busy with 'something else', it seems it's her turn to make a dinner for the members. She gets up and took off her shirt, showing off her lacy bra before heading straight to the kitchen, wearing an apron and began making a dinner.

The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
OOC: *lol* Sorry, I completely blanked out and forgot Monica's part on my last post.

IC:

"It will take them time to cook, but it's up to you, wolfie. You're in charge...rawrrrr..." Jedrek groans and growls blissfully as he feels Ryo's soft tongue and lips trail over his body, teasing his smooth scales. Down below, his thick member throbbed eagerly for attention as the wolf's sharp nose drew close.

"Sounds awful naughty up there, hehe." Monica smirked, wishing they had a security camera in the bathroom that moment. Her attention was drawn away from the boys however when she saw Minami taking off her shirt and putting on the sexy apron. "Oooh, you look so cute in that, sugar." The vixen walked up closer and playfully slurped her cheek, before asking, "So what shall we make tonight?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC : Not a problem :)

IC:
Ryo observe Jedrek's shaft throbbed playfully, seeming like this big brother invite him to pleasure 'him'. "I guess the second option, then..." He smiled and began kissing the tip and the length before stucks out tongue and licking underneath of the testicles lustfully, slowly went up to the length and end up to the tip; repeat the same process for couple of times to taste Jedrek's hard price. In the meantime, his index finger still wiggling inside the male's tailhole and push his middle finger to spread the anal ring.

With her tail wags happily Minami murrs and smiled from the compliment before slap her tail against Monica's butts. "Anything you'd like you have, sweetie honey...And I guess the males wants to have a usual meal for today...Would you like this sexy hybrid...?" Minami giggled, turning on the machine to cook the rice.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Oooh, R-Ryo...more please...mmrrrr!" Jedrek moaned deeply thanks to Ryo's playful and teasing tongue, and sneaky fingers, while his throbbing cock started to leak loads of pre-cum out. He gently caressed Ryo's head and ears, all while his member coated his tongue in his salty juices.

"Oooh my..." Monica cutely blushed from the slap to her golden furred rump, before she grinned lightly towards Minami. "Yes, I think I would like a sexy hybrid." She giggled lightly before leaning in to playfully slurp the back of Minami's neck as she cooked the rice, while her creamy paw swung back and then swatted the hybrid's tight butt. "Hehe."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ryo open his mouth a bit to accept the precum that discharged from the tip of Jedrek's hard throbbing member, swallow it down to taste the slight salty of the pre while his fingers still wiggling the male's tailhole. "Does my 'bride' eager for more...?" He asked with his eyes stared up on the male while fondling the balls softly before kissed and licked the tip of Jedrek's member just to tease him further.

The hybrid murred softly once Monica's lips slurping at the back of her furry neck before she feel her firm butt being spanked. "Nnrr...You playful vixen..." Minami giggled as went to make a main dish. "Mind to lend a help here, honey...? The faster we finish this, the quicker we'll take a picture while dressing in new lingerie we have chose."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds