Join our server on Discord

Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP)
Jedrek carefully descended to the warm grass outside their home, the dragon enjoying the gentle orange light cast on them by the sunset. He slurped Ryo's nose cutely before gently setting him down on his feet. "Ah, good to be home." He then smirked a little and asked Ryo, "So sweetie, it might take those ladies a little longer to get back since they can't fly. Did you decide what to have me do since you won our little competition?" The shadow dragon wagged his tail, curious what his "bride" had planned.

Monica blushed cutely and happily held hands with Minami, returning the same loving gaze. The orchestral score swelled, making the vixen's heart beat faster as she danced immaculately with her lover, as if the two were completely weightless.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Once they're on the ground, Ryo perform some light body stretch before opening the grass-camouflaged door before he turned around and stared into Jedrek's eyes lovingly, his own muzzles were at same level with the dragon's. "Be my 'bride' and I'll be your 'bridegroom'..." The wolf grinned a little and heads in to their home with his hips swayed teasingly. Setting up the shopping bag on Jedrek's bed, he's waiting for his 'bride' so he can start their 'first night'.

The hybrid follows the beat and let the music flows into them, lowering the Renamon before pulled her up and one of her paws resting on her lover's waists. Both of the looked like a married couple dance elegantly at the ball.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Huh, I'm the "bride" now?" Jedrek was a bit confused by the sudden change, but chuckled, figuring that Ryo finally figured out what he wanted. The shadow dragon chuckled and told him, "Alright, hon. Rawrrr..." He growls playfully as he follows his "groom", loving the tease of his swaying him before he enters the bedroom as well. He leans in to affectionately slurp his nose before asking him, "So wolfie, what shall I do first? Should I get dressed in something more appropriate?"

Monica gazed lovingly into Minami's eyes, ignoring everything else except for her gorgeous lover. They swayed and danced daintily about the stage with the vixen losing herself to the music.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The wolf then saw the dragon standing in front and slurp his nose. Ryo is a few inches shorter than Jedrek and gives the dragon an advantage to pinned him down. "How about...we take a shower first...?" He spoke in slightly manly voice smiled while his soft paws took off Jedrek's jacket and shirt sensually to reveal and rubs his strong bare upper chest. Then, his paws trailed down and unbuckle the belts before unzip the pants, slipping both paws underneath and caress the male's firm butts. "Mnnrr..."

Her soft paws kept hold on and dance with Monica, some of the visitors were froze as watching the females dancing on the platform until the music stops. But Minami moving on until she realize the arcade machine telling each others' score and cheers from the visitor, blushing in instant and let go of her lover. She looked on the screen and Monica gather two points higher then hers. "O-Oh my...You have a high score.."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
As Ryo pins him down and caresses his nude body, the shadow dragon growls playfully and slurps his cheek. "Oooh, someone's getting aggressive." Jedrek grins towards his wolfey lover and tells him, "Sure, a shower sounds great, cutie." He leans in and kisses his nose, while his claws undress the thunder wolf's lean body.

"R-Really?" Monica blushed and was rather surprised since Minami was leading the dance. She smiled modestly towards her and uttered, "Thanks, sugar. I couldn't have done it without you." She leaned forward and hugged the hybrid tightly in her golden arms.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The wolf smiled and murred, plant a soft short kiss on Jedrek's lips before gets up so the dragon can strip off his clothes. "You have been like that on me for quit some time, so it's my turn now..." Ryo murmured as slip the tip of his tail and pulled down Jedrek's pants before his paws pulled down the underwear to leave the dragon completely naked.

"Your welcome, honey." Minami return the warm hug while the visitor still looked on them before she wave to them. She looked through the window and the surroundings beamed with orange-yellowish light, seemingly the sun had sets. "It's getting dark soon. Shall we go home?" She asked as she let go of Monica.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Hehe, sounds fun, wolfey." Jedrek slurped his chest playfully, the beefy dragon thinking it would be fun to be submissive. His claws stripped off Ryo's underwear as well, leaving the two lover completely nude on Jedrek's bed. "So, shall we take our shower, cutie?"

"Hmmm, I guess so." Monica holds Minami's paw happily and tells her, "Besides a sunset walk with you sounds lovely." She wags her tail, while they walk outside of the arcade. "Oh, sugar, just thought of something. Are those boys still at that other arcade."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Caressing Jedrek's chest some more, Ryo nodded and gets off before carrying the big dragon on his slightly masculine furry arms. Even though Jedrek is slightly heavy, but the wolf able to carry him without problem. Giggles cutely, Ryo carries his 'bride' to the bathroom and placed him at tie edge of the bathtub befure turned on the shower valve; a stream of hot shower mixed with a bit of cold water falling on the tile floor, invite the dragon to have a shower with the wolf.

Minami hold the female's paw as they exited the arcade and walked on the pathway, heading to the outskirts of the city. " Hmm..I don't think they still in the arcade, sweetie..They normally doesn't hang out in one place for long time." She said as wrapping her dragon tail with Monica's fluffy one.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Oh, didn't expect that you'd be able to carry me all the way to the bathroom. That's rather impressive, wolfie." Jedrek grinned lightly before slipping into the shower with Ryo. The beefy shadow dragon hugged the soft wolf while the water cascaded down, before he retrieved the soap bar. "Want me to wash your back, hon?"

"Ah, okay. I was just worried about them being out too late. ...That's when some of the nastier metahumans slip out, you know." Monica tried to forget about that and enjoyed the walk with Minami, her paw tightly holding her lover's hand, while they approached their pleasant home down the road.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Don't underestimate my strength hidden in my slender body, sweetie." Ryo murred as the dragon's wet barenaked front and genitals touches with his, both of his paws running though Jedrek's shoulder and arms. "Mnrr...Please do..." He giggled, staring into the dragon's eyes.

"Don't worry, Monica. We're always ready to wait for their emergency call if they're in trouble just like last time, but we're a little bit late until they receive some deep wounds." Minami sweatdropped a little, remembering the time when her brother and herself almost fight with each other after the incident. From there, the hybrid able to sense something erotic even she still a bit far from their home. "It seems the males is taking a good nice bath together."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds