Join our server on Discord

Premeditation (Crimson / Lonely Werewolf RP)
"I'll watch over them, Jedrek. They just need some sleep now." Monica smiled towards the shadow dragon, happy that her friends were going to recover.

"Yeah, alright. Let me know when they awaken. I'm going to inform the mayor that the elven gang leader has been dealt with and collect our bounty." The shadow dragon then left the healing chamber, while he thought about what has happened the last five months. Ever since this year has started, it's been nothing but hell. We're so different now, no longer human. I don't see how Monica keeps so cheery. ...Well, at least we're able to help this city I guess.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
About an hour later, Ryo open his yellow eyes weakly and looked around with blurry vision, groaning softly. "Rrhhlll...W-Where am I...." He asked weakly before slowly to lift his upper body but a slight pain on his waists forbids him to do so and stay laid. The wolf sees Minami besides his bed, probably she took some nap.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Monica looked towards Ryo and smiled once she set down her newspaper. "Good afternoon, Ryo. We're all back home now in the healing chamber." The Renamon stepped closer and sighed in relief as she saw the wolf full of life once again. "That was close. You were nearly beaten to death when Jedrek found you." She then softly caressed his forehead. "I gave you some of my homemade potion. Do you feel better now?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The wolf's ears twitch as heard Monica's sweet voice and slowly turned towards her. "Oh...Good afternoon Monica..." Ryo said with a small smile before murring as the Renamon caressing his forehead. "Sorry for making you guys worried... I don't want my wild thunder power hits you all.. But I do manage to control the flow so it won't hit the nearby buildings..." He added and looks around while he still laying. "Where's Jedrex..?"
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"It's okay, we understand, Ryo. Thanks for using it so we could escape." Monica smiled happily towards the wolf, while her paw slips down to his furry chest and rubs it softly. "Oh, and Jedrek went into the communications room to speak with the mayor about our payment for taking down that gang leader. I'll call him in once Minami wakes up." She turned towards the hybrid still napping beside Ryo and told him, "She exhausted herself pretty badly out there too, but she'll be fine."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"No problem at all, Monica...I always use that to escape from such a tight situation..." A soft murr escaped from his throat as enjoying the softness of Monica's paw caressing his white furry chest, and he can't help but blush slightly; listening as Monica told where Jedrex is. "During the fight at the bank, she use more magic powers rather than close combat. She's good in leaping between buildings, but slightly lack in reflex and response which is difficult for her just in case she've being surrounded by bad guys..."
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
"Yeah, I noticed. I'm kind of the same way. I'm not good at hand to hand combat, but I'm really good with my magic and ninjutsu skills." Monica then grinned a little as she noticed the blush across Ryo's handsome cheeks. "Oh, do you like this, Ryo?" The Renamon gave a sunny smile, while her paw continued to caress his soft chest.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC : Ryo and Faiz share a similar appearance. The only difference between them are their eye colors and tail. So yeah, you mistaken Ryo as Faiz. XD

IC :
"Depend too much on the magic alone will make you wear out faster and probably useless in tight situation. Maybe I can teach you how to do a close combat." Ryo smiled and kept on murring like a feral wolf, enjoying Monica's soft paw caress his chest, somehow making his muscle feel relaxed. "Y-Yes, Monica...Your paw are so soft on my furs..." He admitted while still blushing, his fluffy tail swishing happily in-between his legs.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
OOC: Sorry about that. :P I'll edit my last post. *lol*

IC:

"Hehe, glad to hear it, cutie." Monica giggled softly, enjoying rubbing the wolf's chest and watching his happy reactions. She then slipped her soft, creamy paw further down and started to rub his belly softly. "Oh, you're so slender and handsome, Ryo." The Renamon blushed lightly as she continued teasing the wolf lightly.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The wolf whimper in pain a bit as Monica touch one of the small cuts on his belly but slowly replaced with a gentle rubbing sensation, blush sheepishly. "I-I'm not that handsome, Monica...My voice and appearance are look like a girl even though I'm a male by birth..." He said in feminine tone but he already get used of being labeled as girl.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds