Join our server on Discord

E3 2010
All I'm waiting for is for Dead Space 2 and Mass Effect 3. Give me that and I'll start respecting Microsoft.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I think you mean Electronic Arts, or more specifically their developing studios Bioware (Mass Effect games) and Visceral Games (Dead Space games). Yeah, though, EA's really done a lot these last few years to be more than just "that sports game company". They'll have my absolute respect if they'd come out with that Road Rash game I keep hearing rumors about and it ends up being fun.

Kyosan Wrote:I've heard that there MIGHT be a Metal Gear Solid 3 remake for that. I don't know if that's true, but it'd be interesting to see

Well, it's being developed. Whether it actually sees the light of day remains to be seen, but it should be nice if it comes out. Assuming the 3DS can run Gamecube/PS2 quality graphics when it's released, it should be capable of MGS3 with new shiny things. XP
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
They did a tech demo of MGS. It's not a that good of a cam, but it gives a good idea of what the 3DS can do in terms of graphics.

http://www.gametrailers.com/user-movie/3...t=featured
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Well, They did a Tech demo of Alan Wake years ago. That only just came out. Hm. And I wonder if Pokemon Black and White will be on the 3DS. And Come on Sony, You know over half your fanbase are with you because of your free online. If that changes, Boom. And come on people, I was surprised there wasnt a ''Mock The Week'' game at E3. Massive dissapointment eye twitching. And wasn't there a Sonic Game at E3?
Bungie promised there would be Reach...so I'm pleased :3

Call of Derpy: Black Ops would be interesting i guess, if i wasn't still playing MW2 AND World at War

PS3 still sucks.

And i don't own a Wii so Nintendo doesn't interest me.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Only things I'm looking interested in is metroid and zelda since I've been a fan since the NES days. Other than that not seeing much that catches my eye, kinect looks fun but for someone with a bad leg looks like it'd be torturous to play for more than a few minutes. As for the 3DS, well I'm still not recovered from nintendos last adventure into 3d handhelds *shudders*
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(06-20-2010 01:24 AM)Cole' Train Wrote: And wasn't there a Sonic Game at E3?
There was three! You just may not have heard of them on TV.
4 part 1(for the various ware/arcades), Colors(Wii/DS), Free Riders for Kinect.
Oh! Interesting. I'll have to look into those. I knew there was at least one. Heard the Sonic noises in the background of some gameplays. Sonic 4 looks amazing. And I don't know about the other two, hopefully they'll live up to the name of Sonic the Hedgehog.
(06-20-2010 01:05 PM)Shadowknight Wrote: Only things I'm looking interested in is metroid and zelda since I've been a fan since the NES days. Other than that not seeing much that catches my eye, kinect looks fun but for someone with a bad leg looks like it'd be torturous to play for more than a few minutes. As for the 3DS, well I'm still not recovered from nintendos last adventure into 3d handhelds *shudders*

Yeah, but I think Nintendo learned a little from that mistake. I heard telero boxer wasn't to bad though.
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Virtual Boy Wario Land was a hell of a lot of fun...as long as you only played it about 10 minutes at a time. *rubs eyes*
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions