Join our server on Discord

Final Fantasy Unhinged (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP)
OOC: Sorry about that. I've been doing my best to make things interesting, but I'm not perfect. :P Ah well, the Ifrit part is almost over and then we'll get to go to some new area.

*lol* I thought for sure though that Shiva would enjoy being Ifrit's mistress after we beat him up.

IC:

"Hehe, I knew you couldn't resist so let's...ah dammit, not this again!" cried Ifrit once Crimson's ice ray kissed his furry cheek. The summon tried to hold back the frigid blast, but was having trouble. "Alright guys, we have him on the ropes. Let's show him what a motley group of misfits can do!"

"My, that was so inspiring..." uttered Kassandra towards Crimson with a healthy dose of sarcasm. She then turned toward Shiroi and nodded happily. "Sure. I have my fan ready. Go ahead and launch it, and I'll try to give it some extra power, hon." The shadow dragoness then rose her fan and started to create a strong gust to help boost the power of Shiroi's spells.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Not your fault I lack on the imagination department

Who knows if she won't enjoy it later x3

IC:

The white dragon couldn't help but blush once Kassandra called him hon. Shaking his head for a moment, he returned to focus on casting ice spells against Ifrit.

"He will escape if they take this long" Knowing Ifrit well, Shiva sighed and she breathed out cold air, cooling down the environment around them to help out in defeating Ifrit.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ifrit groaned as his body continued to slow down thanks to all of the frigid attacks engulfing his body before he fell to the ground, his body frozen all the way up to his head. The fiery demon groaned against the icy fetters before he finally stopped struggling, telling them all, "Alright, alright, uncle! I give up." A piece of paper then floated over Shiva, with Ifrit explaining to her, "You know what that is, but for the rest of you, that's my contract. So long as your party holds this piece of paper, I am bound to your will. Your path is my path. Your destiny is my destiny. Your Twinkies are my Twinkies." The canine esper then had his stomach growl as he asked, "By the way, do any of you have any Twinkies?"

"Nope, sorry," declared Crimson before put away his ray gun. "Man, this is the best day ever. We got a big reveal in the first hour of our quest and now Ifrit is our slave! Let's go burn things!"

"Let's not and say we did," uttered Kassandra, finding Crimson's positions on fire dangerous. She then turned to Shiroi and told him, "Oh, you were great, cutie. You have a lot more power in that noggin of yours than I realized when we first met." She giggled a little before giving him a firm hug, causing his head to get pushed against her breasts.

Crimson overheard the two dragons and realized he still needed to do something. He walked over to Shiva and told her, "Thanks for helping us, Shiva. I know you didn't want us to fight him, but I promise to take good care of Ifrit even though he was a jerkass. He can be the team mascot/firestarter." He then gave a sunny grin, before frowning as he asked, "Say...uh...are you still going to adventure with us Shiva, even though we know your secret?"

"H-Hey...a little help here, I can't get out. C'mon, I gave up for real this time." Ifrit shivered and groaned as he tried to break out of the ice bonds, ignored by most of the party.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shiva carefully held the piece of paper in her hand. "I hope you'll change once around us a lot more often" She commented to Ifrit while smirking. Once hearing Crimson's question, she looks up at him. "Well only if you all wouldn't mind me around even though I am a summon"

Shiroi flushed darkly. "Mnnhhppp..!!" He tried to murmur anything but he couldn't, his muzzle was right in-between Kassandra's mounds. He waved his arms to get the dragoness' attention, not only he was in an awkward situation but he would eventually ran out of air too.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Oh, sure. We don't mind, it will be fun." Crimson grinned happily towards her. "We'll all go get our adventuring licenses and have all kinds of strange and wonderful journeys. We might even see the fabled rainbow chocobo."

"Rainbow chocobo? Bah, that's just propaganda from your dull and standoffish monarchs." Ifrit finally managed to free himself from the ice, panting a little. "Okay, well, I guess I'll heal here for a while. Just call me with that summoning contract and I'll be there, no matter how far away you are."

"Well, whatever, there's so many legends out there that some of them have to be true." The fox chuckled before looking over and asking the two dragons, "Hey, are you lovebirds ready to go?"

"Aw, fine." Kassandra loosened her grip on Shiroi before noticing that she had pinned him right against her breasts, causing her to blush deeply. "Sorry about that, cutie. Are ya alright?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shiva looks at Ifrit and chuckles. "And you better behave now that you got a contract with us" She commented while resting her hands on her hips.

Shiroi blushes at Crimson's comment and flushes even darker as Kassandra apologizes to him. The white dragon couldn't help but have a dumb look on his face. Still speechless after that awkward sudden moment.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ifrit nodded softly, telling Shiva, "Yeah, alright. I'll be good. See you all later." The canine demon then started to descend into a nearby magma pool to heal his wounds.

Crimson smiled towards Shiva and offered his paw, "Are you ready to go, Shiva? You must be uncomfortable in a hot place like this."

Kassandra nodded from the previous question and told them, "Well, we're ready to go." She then looked at the look of confusion and embarrassment across Shiroi's face, before she blushed a little. "Well, I think we're ready." She gently grabbed his hand and told him, "No need to be shy, it was my fault, hehe."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The ice esper smiles and gently held Crimson's paw. "Well it is quite uncomfortable indeed. Soon I'll melt" Shiva chuckles and pokes her tongue out playfully at him.

"Uh huh" The dragon barely murmured while just managing to nod at the dragoness. Still beyond embarrassed after moments ago. "Hard not to feel embarrassed or shy for that matter" He thought before then saying softly. "It's okay...Don't worry".
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Okay, then let's go." Crimson grinned as he started leading them out of the fiery cavern.

"Good, then we should get going to, eh?" Kassandra eagerly grabbed Shiroi's claws and gently pulled him towards the rest of the group.

"Uugghh..." Slowly, the overbearing Commando Duke awoke after being knocked out earlier in the cave and watched the four emerge. "Huh...the cadets. Where have you been?" He quickly arose and grimaced, trying to reestablish his macho persona.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shiva walked alongside of Crimson. She brings a finger cutely to her lips. "I get the feeling we forgot something" She murmurs softly but then shrugs her shoulders gently. "Bah, probably it's nothing."

Shiroi snapped out of his trance as he was pulled by Kassandra. His blue eyes took a moment to glance the dragoness besides him. "Surely she is unique" He thought for himself before then trying to make conversation, quite not an easy thing for him though. "Hmm.. you did a good job back then"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions