Join our server on Discord

Final Fantasy Unhinged (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP)
(This RP is only for myself and Yoosei, please do not post here unless your a moderator. Trolls will be TERMINATED. XP)

And now, my prototype concept for the RP. I thought we could do a Final Fantasy RP where we go on a journey, but it would have a humorous slant to it. We could make fun of all the silly things about JRPGs while we have fun with the better parts. XP Here's a conceptual post of what I'm talking about.

And now, Crimson analyzes the Final Fantasy 1 intro. This is just an example by the way. We can select whatever characters we want, I just wanted you to get an idea of what I wanted to do and see what you wanted to do.

-------------

The world is veiled in darkness. (Dark is ominous, ooooh! Is it the 1000 year kind of darkness or is it just nighttime, huh?)
The wind stops, the sea is wild, and the earth begins to rot. (The world would later find out that throwing trash everywhere is a dumb idea, and that summer storms are crazy.)
The people wait, their only hope, a prophecy... (The people wait?! What a bunch of lazy fuckers! They have kings with armies! I would think that they would at least try to do something when monsters started chowing down on Old Macdonald out on the fields.)

'When the world is in darkness Four Warriors will come...' (The number must be four! Three is not enough and five is too many! Only small groups of people are allowed to fight monsters! That is video game law! *slams gavel down*)

After a long journey, four young warriors arrive, each holding an ORB. (I guess they didn't have the money to afford a CRYSTAL.)

------------

Crimson crumbles up and throws away the newspaper he was scrutinizing before telling Shiva, "Man Shivie, did I ever tell you how I hate the news around these parts?" The fox then pulls out a shortsword, and asks her, "So, ready to go kill things? I need a few extra bucks to buy lunch."

EDIT: So how about we post our characters now. I still need to work on mine, but if you have some you want to use, go ahead and post them.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Well I guess you want Shivie there x3 in terms of FF class, I think she would do a fine black mage haha. I don't know whom else I can pitch in. Any preferences or I'll have to think on something? x3
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Well, remember, we aren't confined by all of the traditions. We can have whatever characters or classes you want. I think I'll have Crimson take the Mad Scientist class for example. :P
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Why I get the feeling I no longer will be safe if I travel with someone with a class like that?" Shiva commented while poking her tongue out cutely.

But seriously, can't think of any new classes. bah I really suck at this x3
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Hmmm, I'm curious, would you be willing to try a little yaoi this time around?

Also, I have the idea to make the RP take place in a modern setting, but have a lot of these fantasy elements thrown in. Hence, you'll have mages able to use conventional cars and cast spells, you can take your skinned furs over to the trader and then go get a soda at the nearby burger restaurant at the mall, and most importantly, you'll have the opportunity to blow up an evil wizard with a thermonuclear device. XD

So what do you think of that idea for a basic setting?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
I won't use a newspaper on you, I swear next time you mention yaoi, I'll get my whip out and hit you with it x3

But the other basic concept for the RP, I like it. I don't mind mages in a modern world haha
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Alrighty, great. Then let's decide on our characters. XP

Name: Crimson
Species: Common Red Fox
Class: Mad Scientist
Description: A tall (190 cm), lean, and handsome young fox dressed as a scientist with dark round glasses around his eyes. He also has short black hair, green eyes, and red fur with creamy fur around his muzzle, chest, and paws.

Weapon: Cobra Laser Pistol: Portable, efficient, and slightly inaccurate against people named Joe.
Armor: High Grade Lab Coat: Strong against spills.
Accessory: Franklin Badge: Reflects Electric Attacks, and is nice and shiny.

Special Abilities:

Chemistry - Can make items stronger, and find hundreds of ways to make his enemies and himself explode.
Gamer - Galaga machines quiver in terror before his might.
Technomancer - Allows for efficient repairs of electronics, hacking of robots, and long, boring speeches about how an alternating current works.

Name: Kassandra
Species: Shadow Dragoness
Class: Exotic Dancer
Description: A 194 cm tall, curvaceous dragoness with dark black scales and silver scales around her muzzle and chest. She also has long silver hair and red eyes.

Weapon: Bladed Fan: Elegant, compact, and deadly!
Armor: Revealing Red Dress: 99% charm rating against anything.
Accessory: Ribbon: Pretty, but quite useless against protecting against status effects.

Special Abilities:

Black Waltz - A dance which supposedly brings Doom to an enemy. Old fashioned, but a classy way to kill an enemy.
Kiss - A sweet smooch which has the power to heal and arouse.
Rain Dance - Summons lightning from the sky to strike enemies. A rustic, but powerful dance.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Name: Shiva
Species: Human of ice
Class: Priestess
Description: She is a slender female human of ice that is 1m 70cm tall, she has crystal blue eyes and long dark blue hair.

Weapon: Anything she can get her hands on (usually a staff, and I'll let your imagination flow x3)
Armor: Long white robe, light blue shoes and white fingerless gloves
Accessory: Rosary and Holy bible: increases her healing abilities (but it can also be used for violence, be aware >:3)

Special Abilities:

Pray - Heals either herself or an ally.
Mace Mastery - what? you thought she would only use a book as a weapon? >:3
Holy Light - Striks the enemy with her rosary. trust me, that hurts.

Name: Shiroi
Species: Light Dragon
Class: Library Nerd Guy, err I mean Librarian
Description: Wingless white dragon that is 1m 90cm tall. His body is well toned. He has deep blue eyes and long tied up silver hair.

Weapon: A book (I knew it, phear the books)
Armor: Red vest and black trousers. No effect included.
Accessory: Pocket Watch. Ah if it only would control time.

Special Abilities:

Increase Spiritual Power - Recovers his Mana by staying still
Energy Coat - Physical damage done to him is reduced but it consumes his mana. Nothing is ever so perfect.
Cold bolt - Strikes the enemy with a bolt of ice. Yay for ice age.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Nice, those two sound good. Okay, let's start the RP! XD

Note: Play music while reading. :P http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEti8uugFSE

IC:

High above in the blue sky, white text begins to float upwards.

Guess what?
Yup, that's right!
You're all going to die!
It's the annual millennial age of darkness.
Your grills will lose their flame,
your pinwheels won't spin,
your bottled water will taste ordinary,
and the earth is going rot like no tomorrow.
Unless four warriors of light come together,
you all are pretty well fucked.
Make sure they're carrying a CUBE ™.
Thank you for using Scrolling Text Prophecies,
providing your premonitions of chaos for the last 700 years.
See our discounts on Death Date readings!

A lab coat wearing fox groans upon seeing that advertisement left in the air by the sky writer, shaking his head at the corporate airship. "Boy, I really hope I get to fight some marketing trolls when I finally get on the road." The fox then enters a building with a large sign that reads, "Employment Agency for Adventurers." He then proudly walks up to the front desk and tells the pudgy woman behind the service counter, "Hi there! Name's Crimson and I'm here to get my license to kill! ...Oh, and a job, that would be nice."

The gray haired badger woman grunted in disgust, having seen far more energetic young adventurers then she'd like to count. She pointed squarely to the right and told him, "You and everyone else, speedy. Take a number and wait in line." She then returned to doing her crossword, a grumpy look stretched over her face.

Crimson frowned, but soon brushed it off as he took a ticket and waited in line, eager to finally start his journey. (Hmmm, I wonder if I'll have to be tested or not, or if I'll get some party members...or does that happen after I start adventuring?) The fox then looked forward and behind, noticing a few friendlier faces around. He grinned towards the lovely ice girl in front of him and asked her, "Hiya." The scientist blushed lightly and showed shyness behind his round sunglasses. "Is this your first time too?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Hearing someone addressing her, the ice human gently closes the book she was focusing herself on. Lifting her head up, she faces the source of that male voice. "You know that can so well be misunderstood by something else?" Shiva couldn't help but raise an eyebrow while making that comment before giggling. "But yes it is. Guess it yours too huh" She pokes her tongue out cutely.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions