Join our server on Discord

Final Fantasy Unhinged (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP)
Ifrit then chuckled darkly and uttered, "Yup, I knew it! That nervous stutter and cute body. You're that hottie I banged back in college! Shivette!"

"Her name is Shiva, you dumbass." Crimson growled and happily stood in front of the priestess to protect her from the demon.

"Beat it, nerd!" Ifrit easily flicked Crimson away with his claw and smirked as he got a full glance of the blue haired girl. "Aw, why are you hiding in that human suit? It's like you're masking your beauty." He then flexed his furry muscles for her. "C'mon, let's ditch these wimps and catch up."

"Leave her alone, you big bully!" Kassandra stood beside Shiva and folded her arms.

Ifrit groaned a little before he got an idea. "Oh, I see. You want a piece of Ifrit, eh? Well, I've never tried a threesome, it could be fun." He smirked proudly while thinking his perverse thoughts.

Kassandra stared flatly towards the demonic esper before uttering to Shiroi, "Shiroi, please blast this asshole."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shiva blinked surprised once Crimson was thrown away. Her eyes grew wide open before she shifts her attention back to Ifrit. "Human suit? What are you talking about?" She murmurs softly, still trying to conceal her true identity, before she then heads towards Crimson. "You alrighty, my brave guy?" She asks him gently.

"One thing I can't stand is jerk guys" Shiroi growled and after Kassandra's words, he casted a spell, throwing an ice bolt against Ifrit in hopes that would do anything to the fire demon. "Girls should be treated with respect"
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ifrit quickly blocked Shiroi's attack with his arm, groaning lightly from the cool touch before his flames quickly melted away any evidence of the ice. "Humph, you little nerds are really starting to piss me off." The canine demon growled lightly as he started to vomit a wave of flames towards Shiroi.

"Stay behind me, Shiroi." Kassandra quickly took position in front of Shiroi and fanned with all her might, deflecting the flames away before she panted from the exertion. "T-The master dancers make that look a lot easier..."

Crimson groaned lightly before he got up and smiled towards Shiva. "Oh, I'm fine, cutie." The fox wagged his tail lightly before he looked over towards Ifrit and told him, "Hey buddy, she's not interested in you. Back off." He then aimed his ray gun at the fire esper.

"Humph, I knew her centuries before your souls were even conjured from the void. Her hair was a bit longer back then, but it's definitely Shiva." Ifrit then laughed as he looked at Crimson's ray gun and told him, "Ha, there's no way you could possibly hurt me with that....AHHH!"

Crimson grinned as he managed to set his machine to the Freeze Ray at long last and started to pelt the demon under its frigid might. "C'mon guys, throw some ice spells at him while I have him off balance."

"Hhrrr, S-Shiva...are you really going side with these m-mortals...two of them are total nerds and the other one looks really cheap." Ifrit shivered and tried to counter with his fire to heat his body up.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shiroi neared Kassandra from behind and gently got his claws on her arms to give her some support. "Don't I have here a brave lady huh" The white dragon chuckled while ending up instinctively hold the dragoness close to him.

Shiva on the other end was divided. No matter whom she truly was, and even wanting to defend Crimson, she couldn't let Ifrit suffer like that. "STOP" The priestess shouted while looking at Crimson. "We are here to defeat him.." And before she finished her sentence, she sighed and murmured an incantation under her breath.

Soon her true identity would be revealed. Before everyone's eyes, and in the human's place, stood what they could recognize as being another summon. The one of the opposite element to Ifrit. Her pale skin had become a cold one instead, shaped like a human nonetheless. Her clothes vanished and the summon had only up to a two piece bikini to hide the essential. Her hair longer and a deep blue much like her eyes looked as if blue crystals. "Our mission was not to kill him. Just defeat him" She spoke more softly then her human form would.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Crimson shut off his ray before telling Shiva, in a surprised tone, "W-Woah! You're an esper?!"

"A blue haired girl with ice powers named Shiva...yeah, this wasn't a real surprise." Kassandra still seemed be a bit grumpy from the workout before she smiled towards Shiroi and his complement. "Thanks, cutie. I'm just glad you're not hurt." She grinned and hugged the nerdy dragon as well.

The fox sighed a bit and told Kassandra, "Har har har har, aren't you just a big smarty." Crimson then looked towards Shiva and blushed a little, telling her, "Hey, no worries. I wasn't going to kill him. I was only going to freeze his ass until he said, "Uncle.""

Ifrit fell over on his side, shivering from the cold as he uttered, "Uncle...uncle..."

Crimson then put away his ray gun and told the sexy ice esper, "Nice, we win!"

The fiery demon then suddenly burst back to life with his body lit with flames. "Ha, just kidding!" Ifrit then blasted Crimson with a fiery bolt of magic, causing the fox to jump up in pain as his rump was toasted. "Like I'd lose to a Lv. 2 nerd." The muscular canine then got near Shiva and flexed his furry muscles for the now revealed Shiva. "Ah, glad you got rid of that disguise, now everyone can see your true beauty." His claw reached out and gently caressed her hand. "C'mon baby, how about you and I go to the movies, and ditch these wimps?"

"Toasty!" cried Crimson as he flew by, running around trying to put out the flames on his bum.

"Don't do it, Shiva! Ifrit's a big, dumb jerk and probably has rabies!" Kassandra then stuck her tongue out towards the fire esper, really hating the big bully.

"I do not! The vet gave me all my shots already. I have a clean bill of health." Ifrit seemed proud of that fact as the canine demon flexed his arm in a different position.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shiva sweatdropped, a vein almost popping out of her forehead, anime style, as she then closes her hand into a fist. "Keep on like that, and I'll regret had stopped them from freezing your sorry behind" She looks at Ifrit rather angrily. "And you wonder why we didn't work things out? Mnhph.."

The white dragon couldn't blush once feeling Kassandra's frame against his body. "N-No p-problem" he stuttered before he then snapped out of his nervousness once hearing Crimson's cry in agony. "Let me help you buddy" Not necessarily measuring how powerful his cold bolt would be, he shot it at Crimson's rump. Truly putting the fire down but freezing the fox's rear in the process.

OOC: bah sorry for that mistake.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Veins popping out of veins? That sounds painful. DX

Crimson sighed in relief as the ice magic hit his rump, putting out the fire as sat down and laid back. "Thanks buddy." He smiled towards Shiroi before he turned his attention back towards Shiva and Ifrit.

Kassandra didn't know what she saw in the nerdy dragon, but she found him charming as she continued to hug him, which caused her lovely chest to push up against him. "Hmmm, I have an idea. Do you still have enough magic power to cast some spells? I might be able to use my fan to help you fling them harder against Ifrit."

Ifrit focused his attention on Shiva and scratched his head in confusion. "Huh, why are you getting so frosty? I was only putting those ugly mortals in their place."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The ice summon neared Ifrit. "I've lived too long with them. I won't hurt them neither I will hurt any of my own kind" She spoke softly before adding. "Though sometimes you do deserve a little punishment" She chuckled while poking her tongue out.

"Mnhg..." The white dragon suddenly flushes darkly once feeling the dragoness' chest against his own. "I might have but you forgot one thing my lovely lady." He then looked down at Kassandra. "Shiva is there. And I don't precisely think she will let us hurt him either way. I wonder how will we get this mission over and done"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Ifrit chuckled a bit before telling her, "You're showing mercy to mortals?" The fire demon sat down on his nearby rock throne and chuckled. "A shame, but you're a lost cause, sexy. Oh well, I guess there's always Carbuncle."

"Carbuncle?" Crimson arose, making sure not to have anything touch his sensitive rear. "......So you're into bestiality then?"

"Y...What?! No! We're both espers!" Ifrit suddenly stood up, eager to burn Crimson once more.

Kassandra suddenly gasped in disgust and uttered, "Gawd, what a sicko. I think I need a good case of convenient amnesia right about now." The dragoness then looked to Shiroi and asked him, "Say, do you have any spells like that, cutie?"

"Our love is as pure as the screams of a thousand mortals!" Ifrit shook his head in disbelief, having trouble comprehending why these mortals and Shiva were against him so.

Kassandra stared flatly towards Shiva and told her, "I know you have history with Ifrit, but I really want to give him my two cents."

"I've got five dollars worth of pain for him then!" Crimson charged his Freeze Ray and asked Shiva, "C'mon cutie, think about it. If we defeat him, we'll be his new masters. He'll have to do whatever you say." The fox seemed to grin mischievously.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: sorry for the long wait. I haven't been inspired for that one. I still ain't but oh well.

IC:

Shiva looked down and sighed just before she returned to her human self. "No matter what Ifrit says or how pervert he sounds. He is still a summon and so am I. I can't fight him" She responded softly and with a hint of sad tone in her voice.

Shiroi looked at Kassandra. "No. I don't have any amnesia spell" He responded, chuckling gently before preparing himself to cast ice bolt again. "Get ready my lady. Even if Shiva won't fight, we will" He said just before casting his ice spell again and hoped Kassandra would use her previous suggestion.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions