Join our server on Discord

Final Fantasy Unhinged (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP)
"Haha, lawyer gets whacked!" cried Crimson as he fired his ray gun against the lawyer he knocked into the lava, making sure he stays down.

Kassandra finished pummeling the lawyer she was fighting into oblivion, the girl panting. "Big jerks."

The third lawyer gasped as he was frozen by Shiva's ice and was quickly defeated from the exploited weakness. The fires on his business suit were immediately while he fell over as a frozen block with his finger pointed up, as if to say "Objection!"

Crimson looked over towards Shiva and chuckled, telling her, "Nice work! He'll look great in a trophy case."

The final lawyer started to advance on Shiroi with the attorney brandishing a flaming suitcase and a sinister grin. "Heheh, this case is going to be a slum dunk."

Kassandra looked back towards the nerdy dragon once she heard that and told him, "Look out!"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shiroi's ears immediately perked up once he heard Kassandra's warning. Taking a deep breath, he looked at his book. "Ohh I had almost forgotten this" Chuckling gently, he immediately closes his book and casts an cold bolt against the lawyer. "How did I forgot the ice spell. I don't know"

Shiva sighed softly that he too managed to do anything. "At least we got two already with icy powers"
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
The final lawyer gasped from the ice bolt and fell down as a frozen block, much like Shiva's victim had done.

Kassandra smiled once she rejoined Shiroi and told him, "Hehe, that was cool, Shiroi. Are you alright?"

Crimson stood beside Shiva and told her, "Make it three...as soon as I figure out the Freeze Ray on this thing." The fox then thought of something. "Say, did we forget something?" Ignoring the pile of papers that were still crushing Duke, he noticed a messenger boy approaching them. "Huh, who's that?"

"Delivery!" The young lad stopped before the four and handed each of them a card which said, "Congratulations! You've reached Level 2!" The cards then magically made the traditional Final Fantasy victory music before exploding into confetti. "My work here is done! See you next level up!" The messenger then left in a hurry, likely needed the announce to a Lv. 68 Astronaut that he leveled up for defeating the dreaded Space Squid.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Eek~" Shiva meeped surprised at the suddenly confetti 'explosion'. She tilted her head to the side confused to all of that. She wasn't expecting something as that. "That was odd" she commented before shifting her attention to Crimson. "Who are we forgetting?" After asking that, her eyes shot wide open and she immediately rushed to the pile of papers, trying to help Duke, sweatdropping just by imagining how upset he would be by now.

The white dragon looked at Kassandra, unused of having someone apparently caring that much for him. "Yes I am alright. Guess I had forgotten one of the spells I had just learn recently. At least it will be a good asset in this mission of ours" He chuckled.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Duke groaned as he arose from the lightened load of papers and shakes his head. "R-Ready for action..."

Crimson snickered behind Duke's back before asking him, "Are you sure? You look a bit shaky, boss."

Duke continued to show signs of confusion as he took a few shaky steps forward and declared, "Of course...I've got balls of steel..." He then fell over and rested against the cavern wall. "Ol' Duke needs to go score with a few chicks right now, you kids go take care of Ifrit. Hit him with a Super Soaker or something." He then fell unconscious, obviously still weakened after taking the full legal force of four attorneys.

Crimson chuckled and looked towards Shiva, telling her, "I think someone's missing a few marbles. Oh well, more experience points for us. Ready to go fight that Ifrit guy?"

"That's good." Kassandra smiled towards Shiroi before she looked over towards the others and noticed they were grouping up again. "Oh, guess it's time to go. Hmmm, I wonder how strong Ifrit is?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shiva blinked surprised at how ever so easily Duke succumbed due to one attack from the lawyers. "Shouldn't we help him or something?" She asked innocently, obviously trying to avoid facing Ifrit.

"If it would be way too hard, they wouldn't send us here right?" Shiroi asked out as just to try and convince himself they'll defeat it easily. "And we just lost one help. That if Duke was ever of any help" He chuckled.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Crimson shrugged and told her, "I don't think any of us have a Phoenix Down, Life magic, or battery cables, so we'll have to wait till we beat up Ifrit. C'mon, Shiva, we'll be fine. There's four of us and only one of him."

"Humph, that commando was all talk," uttered Kassandra, agreeing with Shiroi's sentiment as she walked deeper into the cave. The temperature seemed to be rising, causing the shadow dragoness to fan herself eagerly, "My stars, I'd say we're getting closer to the source of all this heat."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
As they went deep into the cave, the priestess started sweating heavily. "Damn, I so hate high temperatures" She commented though still thinking what reaction Ifrit would have once seeing the group.

Shiroi looked at Kassandra. He understood how she was feeling. It was a temperature almost unbearable. "If we have to go any deeper. I think none of us will get out of here to tell the tale. He will be all melted down that is."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Before long, the four were in front of a large pool of lava which had a figure slowly rising from the molten rock. He appeared to be a large fiery demon with brown and red fur and a canine snout along with large black horn sticking out of his head. "Who dares disturb the mighty Ifrit?! You do know that Cowboys play the Bears in five minutes, don't you?!" The esper looked towards the four and groaned, "Humph, more adventurers. You guys are worse than insurance salesmen." Ifrit folded his arms and uttered, "So what do you guys want, huh?"

"We're here to force you to fight with us. And possibly make a sacrifice to the volcano god too if we have time." Crimson grinned, not intimidated at all by the fiery demon.

"C'mon, big boy, how about helping us out, hmmm?" Kassandra gave the esper a cute wink and tried to charm him.

Ifrit yawned a little at Kass' attempt and answered, "Oh, you four want a fight. Fine, I should have enough time to squash you amateurs and still see kickoff." Before he lunged into battle however, he looked toward Shiva again and started sensing something familiar. "Huh, wait a sec, don't I know you?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shiroi sweatdropped at Crimson's comment. "I am starting to think it's less safe to be on this side instead of being allies with the monsters" Sighing gently, he then regained his composure, and got ready to cast ice against Ifrit, hoping it would at least do something against him. "Let's see how tough you truly are"

Shiva on the other end, meeped softly and got herself behind Crimson, trying to hide her looks from Ifrit. "Know me? Why would you know me? I only came here now for the first time" She responded although stuttering a bit.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions