Join our server on Discord

Final Fantasy Unhinged (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP)
Kassandra looked over to Shiroi and frowned when she noticed his sad sigh. She rested her hand softly on his shoulder and told him, "Don't worry about him. Sometimes we just have to deal with big jerks. We'll be done with this place in no time and be able to take missions."

"I heard that, missy." Duke grunted before he turned towards Shiva and told her, "Our mission is a simple one. You four will be going to The Cave of Almost No Return to fight Ifrit, while I supervise. If you win, I'll give you all your Licenses to Kill, your Adventuring I.D.s, and Ifrit will be your slave."

Kassandra looked at the commando in confusion, asking Duke, "Wait, I thought summoned creatures were like pets."

"Nope, they're total slaves to whoever owns them. So, any other questions...no? Well then, guess you four had better get going. March, soldiers!" Captain Duke then started to march through the back door and the path leading to The Cave of Almost No Return.

Crimson turned to Shiva and chuckled, telling her in a sarcastic tone, "Well, he's a pleasant guy, eh?" He stuck his tongue while he started to march. He then added, "Eh, we'll beat this guy no problem. You have ice powers, right? Shiva's the name of that really famous ice summon."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Omg you gave me such a wonderful idea x3

IC:

"I have ice powers but..." Shiva paused for a while and clutched to her Bible, almost freezing as for completely one side of it without even being aware of it. "...I don't like places that might be any remotely hot" She commented in a soft murmur, loud enough for Crimson to hear her.

"I'm tired of idiotic people" Shiroi grunted annoyed in response to what Kassandra said. Not that he was upset at her, rather he was surprised for the girl to be trying to cheer him up.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: Oh, oh, what is it, huh? XD

IC:

"Aw, that's no problem. We'll just cool things down then." Crimson then pulled out his small plasma pistol and started turning a dial on it. "I know that there's a Freeze Ray option in here somewhere." The gun then suddenly fired from being fiddled with, hitting a tree right by Duke which turned it into stone.

The commando looked back at the group and told them, "Hey, watch it, soldier! Save it for the enemy!"

"Whoops, sorry 'bout that." Crimson then looked to Shiva and told her, "Well, I'll figure it out by the time we get there."

Kassandra giggled, finding the little bookworm cute even when he was a little angry. "Well, all we have to do is beat up that fire demon. Something simple like that doesn't even make it into the newspapers these days, so it shouldn't be too bad." The dancer then thought for a moment and asked, "Oh, so what kind of powers to you have, sweetie? Magic? Super science? Psychic powers, hmmm?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: I'll send a PM about it x3

IC:

Shiva giggled softly when the ray almost hit Duke, though right after she sweat-drops at Crimson's comment. "Are you truly sure you know how to handle that?" She asks a bit concerned.

Shiroi looked at Kassandra. "I don't think my powers will be of any use" He commented as he reached out his paw infront of Kassandra, summoning up a ball of fire. "But to answer your question, magic is my power. I'm trying to hopefully master more elements though."
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hey, give me a break, I'm only Level 1. I have to build up my Intelligence, you know." Crimson laughed off her comment a little before he fiddled with the gun some more before it started to shoot out a harmless light which held all the colors of the rainbow. "...Why the hell did I install a Prism Beam on this thing anyways?"

"Aw, it's okay. You know, I've heard that sometimes the weakness to a monster is kept in the very dungeon they reside in so maybe we can get you an Ice spell or something." Kassandra looked at him hopefully before she giggled. "And while you blast him, I'll distract him with my special moves."

Duke ignored the banter of the others before telling them, "We're here." He then turned around and looked at them through his sunglasses, "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum, and I'm all out of gum."

Crimson chuckled lightly and told him, "Cool line, but what's that supposed to mean, huh?"

Duke groaned before he started pushing the fox inside. "It means get in there and kick Ifrit's ass!"

The Cave of Almost No Return beckoned to the five. A light orange glow filled the cave, likely caused by the lava formed by Ifrit and any monsters following him. Sinister looking stalagmite hung from the ceiling, giving the cave the appearance of a twisted, hungry mouth.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Good point" Shiva commented at Crimson's remark. Though once she gazed into the cave, she gulped. "I guess...I can't escape it now. I wish that him...didn't had to be our opponent to begin with" Shiva thinks for herself. For some reason, the girl seemed to disapprove fully the idea of going into that cave to fight Ifrit.

"I guess once I level up I'll be also able of discovering new spells too" Shiroi commented softly and then he too looked into the cave. "Quite a pleasant place I must say" Shiroi joked while looking at Kassandra. Waiting for his partners to be ready to go inside.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Kassandra held Shiroi's hand gently and told him, "We'd better hurry, Duke and Crimson are already in there." She then walked forward at a casual rate, allowing the nerdy dragon to get a good look at Kassandra's lovely backside, covered in only that lovely, red dress as her tail swished above her cute rump.

Duke finally stopped pushing Crimson inside and told the other four, "This is a Hell environment so look out for Bombs and Lawyers around here."

Crimson blinked in surprise before uttering, "Lawyers? Oh, I've heard scary tales about those guys." He looked to Shiva and told her, "Look out, cutie. I hear those guys can sue your pants clean off and steal all of your money for themselves."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The white dragon couldn't help but blush quite darkly, while gazing up Kassandra's rear. It was a great view and he truly couldn't help himself. The only thing pushing him back to reality was Duke's voice. "Lawyers would be in such a place?"

Shiva blinked and giggled. "Don't tell me you are afraid of lawyers" The girl poked her tongue out cutely, walking side by side with Crimson. She was trying to not focus in what they would eventually find at the end of the cave. The one she hoped she wouldn't had ever to face or at least not this soon.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Duke nodded, telling them, "Yeah. One minute you're fine, the next, they'll smack you in the face with a lawsu..."

Suddenly, four men dressed in flaming business suits jumped out and toppled Duke with heavy piles of paper. The lawyer with a gaudy, orange tie looked towards the other four and told them, "Adventuring party, we hereby announce that on behalf of ourselves that we are suing you five for all of your assets. Failure to comply will result in a court appearance."

Kassandra laughed lightly and told the her party, "Don't worry guys and gal, I'll handle this one." She then started to dance around the room, her lovely body pushing against her tight red dress as she tried to charm the monsters.

The lawyers held a stoic, unemotional stare as the lead lawyer told her, "Miss, prostitution is illegal in The Cave of Almost No Return."

Kassandra's eyes suddenly shot open and she shouted out, "First that commando pig and now you lowlifes?!" Her rage filled the room in a hurry as she started pummeling the lead lawyer with her fan. "I'm a pure and beautiful dancer, nothing more!"

"Yay, violence! Let's go commit murder!" Crimson winked and gave Shiva and Shiroi a thumbs up before he leaped into the fray and fired his ray gun at one of the lawyers, causing him to tumble into the lava pool in agony.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The dragon's eyes opened wide once he noticed how aggressive Kassandra got. He gazed at Crimson quickly and sweatdropped. "Lovely. I got in a team with a extremely violent girl, a guy that seems to be enjoying the fight and I don't want to know what the other is capable off"

"Go girl" Shiva cheered. Suddenly her mood switched, and for a brief moment she was able of forgetting where they were in the first place. Murmuring something under her breath, the priest girl casts an ice spell against one of the lawyers.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions