Join our server on Discord

Final Fantasy Unhinged (Crimson / Matt Ishida RP)
"Heheh, silly." Crimson chuckled lightly from her joke before telling her, "Anyways, yup. The name's Crimson, mad scientist at your service. And what's your name, huh?" The fox happily observed the cute looking ice human, hoping they might get to work together.

"Number 47!" cried a voice from the far away service desk. This was going to take some time.

Meanwhile, just ahead of Shiva, a lovely looking dragoness with black scales and a fiery red dress giggled as she noticed several eyes looking at her lovely body. ("Hehe, this is going to be a piece of cake.") She then looked ahead and noticed a nerdy looking white dragon in front of her. Surprised he wasn't taking glances at her, she asked him, "Hello there. Any idea how long this line is going to take, hmmm cutie?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Name's Shiva" The priestess responded gently. Then as she heard a number being announced, she looks up at the fox again "So, what's your number huh" She asks curiously yet gently.

Shiroi was aware that someone was talking with him, but he never let focus off his book. "No idea but by the looks of it, it will take ages" He commented, flipping another page of his book which by now, he was nearing the end of it.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"57. Oh well, I guess we'll get there soon, right?" Crimson chuckled a little before asking her, "Say, it's not often I see ice girls around here. Where do you come from, huh?"

"Number 50!" The line continued to advance forward.

Kassandra groaned quietly, a bit peeved that the nerdy dragon wasn't turning his attention towards her. Not eager to be ignored, she then asked him in a sweet voice, "Mmmm, so what's your name anyways? I'm Kassandra, a dancer and soon to be adventurer."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Shiva looked at her own ticket and then looked back at the fox again. "I'm just a number ahead of you hah 56" She pokes her tongue out cutely before replying. "Think about what's the coldest place on Earth, and you'll get your answer of where I come from." She chuckles.

Shiroi's ears twitch. It was hard to focus on his reading with that one girl still talking to him. "I'm Shiroi" He responded as politely as he could while flipping another page. Not that he was ignoring her on purpose. More like he was just focused in his own book.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Uhhh, is the North Pole or South Pole colder?" Crimson chuckled softly, unsure of the answer. He then added, "Well, whatever the case, that sounds nice."

Kassandra groaned a little more, wondering if Shiroi was playing hard to get with her. (Oh, that clever little nerd. Well, I'll play his game. No one can resist my charms, hehe.) The shadow dragoness then softly stroked his shoulder and told him, "You know, you're kind a cute for a bookworm."

"Number 54!" cried the bored sounding voice from the service desk.

Kassandra then blinked, and realized that Shiroi was next. "Oh, it's your turn. Perhaps we can talk more if we have a chance to work together."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I don't know which one is colder but I am from South Pole anyway" she pokes her tongue out cutely before adding. "And you? where are you from?" she asks curiously.

Shiroi couldn't help but feel slightly nervous when he felt her paw caressing his shoulder. "Why thank you" And as he finishes replying to Kassandra, he heard his number. Sighing gently, he closed his book. Finally taking a look at the one that talked to him so he would at least get to see her face. "Well we will see what's up to us after the meeting" He responded politely and moved forward, going to the room they were being called to.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I come from Sleepy Little Village. Didn't feel like going for the Farmer class though, so I went to college here in town, got approved for the Mad Scientist class, and now I hope to become a full fledged adventurer." Crimson grinned as he heard their numbers being called, "Oh, we're up. I wonder what they'll have us do."

"Sure, that sounds fine," Kassandra smiled towards Shiroi as she followed him into the next room once her number was called. She then noticed Crimson and Shiva coming in right behind them. "Oh, are we a group?"

"Attention!" A gruff voice called out from a nearby hallway. A tall human dressed in a military uniform marched into the room and stared at the four with fierce eyes. "So?! You four want to be adventurers, eh? We'll you'd better line up! A scattered unit is a dead unit!"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
The ice human couldn't help but meep surprised. She wasn't expecting a sort of 'greeting' like that one. She stood next to Crimson. "Seriously didn't expect it to be something like this" She thought for herself and then looked to the others in the room. "These...are the ones I'll be adventuring with?"

The white dragon rolled his eyes at that. He noticed the female he talked with before was in the same group as him. Looking at the guy dressed in a military uniform he sighed. "So are we listing ourselves to Military? I thought we were to be adventures" He joked softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Insolence will not be tolerated, ladies!" He seemed to focus his threat towards Shiroi, unimpressed by the nerdy dragon laughing at him. He then calmed down a little and introduced himself. "I am Captain Duke Jackson, Commando class. You four have been randomly grouped together for your final test to prove you're worthy of adventuring. We don't give out the License to Kill to just anyone. If you pass, you'll all be legally able to take on missions at sanctioned bounty boards. Fail, and you'll have to wait until next year to try again." Duke then decided to get a better look at the group he would be working with and groaned. "So we have a nutty fox who thinks it's still Halloween, a doormat who thinks she's at anime convention, a girl I'd see on a street corner, and my favorite of all, the shrimpy nerd. I'm sure the monsters out there are gonna be real scared of that book, kid."

"S-Street corner?!" Kassandra's cheeks became bright red from the accusation before telling Duke in a screeching voice, "My name is Kassandra. My class is Dancer, not Harlot, you cretin!" She then gave the Commando a firm slap across the cheek with her gloved hand. "I'll see to it that your superiors are informed that they've hired a perverted pig."

Duke chuckled from the slap which left a red mark across his face. "Not bad. You might make the cut, missy."

"Oh, does that mean that if I disintegrate you with my laser gun, then I'll pass?" Crimson smirked, finding the prospect of burning alive the overbearing human tempting. The fox heard that Anti-Heroes attracted all the ladies after all.

"Absolutely not. Now if there are any other questions or comments, let them out now. Otherwise, we begin your test immediately." The commando folded his beefy arms, wondering if a bunch of anime nerds wandered into the Employment Agency for Adventurers.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"As if they are suposed to be afraid of the book. Nothing said that me reading would be scary" Shiroi puffed annoyed at that. "Definitely a bad idea to even had gave it a thought of becoming an adventurer" The white dragon couldn't help but sigh softly.

Shiva's eyes grew wide open in surprise of Kassandra's sudden attitude. Though she tried to shrug it off and tried to not let that affect her. "Then what exactly do we have to do?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions