Join our server on Discord

Plan B Minus {Crimson/Kyo RP}
"Sure thing. Hmm. Though I'm curious," Kyosan started, before then thinking to himself, folding his arms before then falling silent. He had spoken his mind out aloud, before then biting his lip. In reality, I'm still not too tired yet. Would it be too much to ask?

"Will it be a little private at least?" Lurea asked lightly, giving a small giggle as she headed slowly towards it with the others, wagging her tail eagerly before then looking to Crimson. "Should we sleep straightaway?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Freya sensed Kyo's hesitation before telling him, "Not to worry, I'm just showing you the room. It's not really late yet after all, heh." The dragoon then unlocked a door near the end of the hall which held a couple of comfortable beds, big enough to carry two a piece. "I hope this will do for you three."

Crimson looked around and smiled, uttering to her, "Sure, looks fine to me." He then stepped back into the hall and asked her, "So, what do we do until then, huh? You said you needed our help with something."

Freya grew a little silent before uttering, "Well yes...though it's a little more involved than I was expecting."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well I don't mind at all. Besides," Kyosan then gave a soft grin as he chuckled and rested back against the door, taking a small peek inside before looking towards Freya again. "I'd rather get to know the person behind the job rather then worry I'm just being toyed with."

"Well, just let us know exactly what we have to do!" Lurea beamed, seeming as energetic as always as she clenched her fists cutely, wagging her tail.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"I need to find the source of these monsters, but they seem to be coming from everywhere. The airships are our only lead, but it might be difficult to trace where they're being built. That hooded salesman from Alexandria might know however. It's a bit of distance there, but we can probably reach it by nightfall if we ride a couple chocobos, unless you'd rather go in the morning. I know the queen personally, so we shouldn't have any trouble getting inside of the city, but it's a rather large kingdom to search." Freya explained herself and still wondered if the three would go along with her.

"Ah, c'mon. How hard could it be to find a hooded weirdo? We'll sniff him out and find out more about these airships." Crimson seemed a bit eager as he added, "I'm personally curious about how they're made. They're quite different from the flying machines we have back in our world."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well, it's worth trying no matter what the situation. If it's our only lead, we should take it." Kyosan smiled, liking the idea as he looked onto the three of them, before then folding his arms and slowly walking forward past them all. "Shall we?"

"Sounds like a good idea!" Lurea nodded eagerly, cuddling up to Crimson's arm as she agreed with the plan, thinking to herself what a chocobo was as she wagged her tail eagerly while next to him.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Heh, I thank you all for your help. I guess we can leave right now then. The Chocobo Stable is just off of the main road." Freya smiled softly before she headed towards the door to the barracks and then laughed gently. "I suppose it was kind of a waste of time showing you this room, but oh well, it's here in case we need to come back."

Crimson grinned and cuddled Lurea gently before adding, "Oh, this is going to fun, cutie. I've always been curious what a real life chocobo would feel like to ride. It will be fun riding it with ya."

Squirt groaned, still angry that he couldn't get anywhere with Lurea as he did a great job of blending into the background.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well, at least we know if we ever get lost, we can always drop into the barracks." Kyosan chortled, finding himself enjoying the situation they were in for a brief moment as he matched the pace of Freya, finding the experience to be quite extravagant. "Say, Freya. You said chocobo's, right? Real ones?"

"I don't know, but I guess it will!" Lurea beamed, imagining the idea of rushing along the fields with Crimson on the yellow-feathered bird while wagging her tail, before remembering Squirt and looking back onto him. "Aww, come on. You can join us on our Chocobo, Squirt. How does that sound?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Squirt shivered as he thought about those chocobos, huge and rambunctious. Still, the offer to have a pleasant ride with Lurea was too tempting for him to pass up. "Thanks muches! Just drive safely."

Crimson groaned, wishing they had left the little monster behind before he told him, "Fine, just don't be a backseat driver, dude." The fox then shared Kyo's and Lurea's enthusiasm once again, and asked, "So where are these chocobos, huh? I want to see them too."

"They're right out here. Follow me." Freya grinned, happy that her comrades were so enthused by such a trivial detail of her world. She lead them around to the back of the barracks where a simple stable was set up with several common yellow chocobos standing around, staring off into the skies above. "So what do you think? Real enough for you guys?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Wow, a real chocobo..." Kyosan murmured, surprised heavily that they were standing shortly near to the real feathered birds as possible before then approaching them. "So, I take it the others are taking one chocobo together... you taking your own, Freya?"

"Aww, they look so cute!" Lurea giggled happily and cheerfully, bounding towards them to have a closer peek towards the feathered yellow birds, staring back towards Crimson. "Do you want to drive, Crimsy?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Well, I'd rather not take too many chocobos. Otherwise, it would cost a lot to stable them in Alexandria and it would draw more attention." Freya then chuckled, still noticing Kyo's amazement over the huge birds. "Tell you what though, I can teach you how to ride one and I can give you directions to Alexandra if you want."

"Sure, I'll drive if you want." Crimson grinned softly, glad Lurea liked the sunny colored birds. "This will be a piece of cake." The fox lopened a stable door and leaped onto one of the feathery creatures and uttered, "Yeah, this guy feels nice and sturdy." He looked down towards Lurea and told her, "Say Lu, come on over. I'll help ya on."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions