Join our server on Discord

Plan B Minus {Crimson/Kyo RP}
As stated in the RP title, the only ones to post here are; a certain red fox who has a knack for genius and insane inventions that push the boundary of what can be made or not, Crimson Fox, and the ever enigmatic fool-hardy dragon whose really a rip off of some basic kiddies' Yu-Gi-Oh monster, Kyosan! Now, if you're not the hammer-toting moderators who seem hell-bent on destroying evil at any chance they have with this here product, back away or be ensnared into the evil insanity of our minds!

I felt bored and decided to liven up the opening warning. Can you sue me for it?

Now, Crimson - we know the idea, Kyo and Crim going across the universes solving problems yada yada. Now, we need two more serious questions - how will they be getting around (Tardis would be a funny way of transport.), and also which world we'll be setting into first. If you just want to jump straight in and have it progress from there that's fine with me!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Oh, and opportunity for a ridiculous and overblown idea? Hell yeah, I'll take it! :P

We shall drive around in this! This lovely 47' Roswell flying saucer "borrowed" from the Area 51 dealership! Freshly polished and with a V12 Dimensional Breaking Engine crammed under the hood, this bird will fly us wherever we want! That means, no, we won't be going to that universe where everyone is Andy Dick. That place sucks ass. Oh, back to the saucer. It has enough room for our needs, think about the one from Digital Distortion, only with more of Crimson's modifications thrown in for fun. XP For example, this baby a Fnord Missile so big, the enemy's ship will literally explode with SPAM. XD

Our first destination! The dimension of bisexual dragonesses! I'm sure we won't have any hiccups on the way there, like unexpectedly taking the wrong exit ramp towards like a version of the Bastailin Islands which has been overrun by a zombie plague or anything.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
No-one will suspect that this flying saucer is actually a LEGITIMATE UFO, haha! Though good idea, it'd be better rather then something gigantic like a Flying Warship or something like that :P

But yeah, sounds good! And from there on in we work out the order of things after that with each other. Sounds perfectly good, right?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Sure. Now, I'm assuming Lurea's going to come along with us, so I guess we'll go to one of the major dimensions first so you can have a cute, little companion. XD Okay, here's my idea. We're not starting by the way, I'm just pitching the idea. :P

Mission 1: "Out of Mana, Out of Time."

Making a wrong turn on their way to the bisexual dragoness beach dimension, our three heroes crash land in the Mana Khemia universe circa 1990, five years after the end of the original game. Releasing they need certain materials to fix the ship, the three must join together to find alchemical components for the repairs. Along the way, they find Nikki's village down near the borders of the southern jungles. Shineshire is in the midst of a crisis however. A few creatures, known as mana, have gone missing from the village, several which have made life simpler in the area. In particular, the missing water mana have made water scarce in the area combined with the droughts. Nikki's mana has also been stolen, leaving her with only a fraction of her former abilities. Upon seeing the group of well equipped heroes, she asks for their help, knowing that the village's leaders have too much pride to ask for help from those who are not beastmen. They agree to help each solve the other's problem, finding the components and the mana creatures.

So what do you think?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Sounds like a great idea, plus it fits in with both the character, time and whole atmosphere. I'd say go for it! And yeah, haha - Lurea will be available from the start unless you want to work for her in some unique way in an original world. Wait, doesn't that mean that 5 years after the END of Mana Khemia, that Nikki would be 24? Since at the start she's 16, three years pass to graduate that's 19, then 5 years is 24? XP Wouldn't it be better to be one year so that she's 20?
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Okay, we'll say two years then so she'll be around 20/21. Any other things you wanted to ask about or shall we get started?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Nah, that's perfectly alright. Let's get started then! :3
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The year is 199X. The sun begins to rise over the green fields of Laboratory #13, starting another fantastic summer day. Sounds of excitement and wonder can be heard creeping out of the hangar doors with a small group of people looking over a large, silver colored disc.

A dark haired fox with a handsome grin looked to his onlookers and told them, "So what do you guys think? Up for an adventure into another dimension?"

"That's your plan this time?" Another fox, a vixen who appeared to be his sister shook her head in disbelief. "Crimson, I think you're shooting higher than you can handle...again."

"Bah, you're always a downy dumper, Ada. This is just like the time I showed off my Global Cooling Machine." Crimson folded his red furred arms, standing by his inventions.

"And you nearly caused a second ice age! Thank god you had that thing running on double A batteries or it may not have ever stopped." Ada facepalmed, remembering that particular episode. "Why do you even want to go to another universe?"

"Adventure, glory, new discoveries, and possibly pie!" Crimson regained his eager grin before he looked towards his other friends. "Bah, she can stay home. Lurrie...Kyo, you two will come with me, won't ya?" As if to reassure them, he held up what appeared to be a orange apple. "The saucer really does work. I already visited a nearby universe with shifted color palettes, but further dimensions may have greater discoveries."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I fear already what's in store, but I guess it can't hurt. As long as my innards aren't splattered across the galaxy after this, it'll be fun!" Kyosan chirped, the purple-scaled, brown-haired dragon seemed to chuckle. He was fascinated by the new machine, and he was eager to see if it truly worked, thinking of the several possibilities and fun that could have been had with it.

Lurea was a little bit cautious at first. Knowing Crimson's experiments well, they either didn't work, or worked. She was leaning more to the not work side because of it's shape and what was supposed to be a morale-boost. "Well, I can... try. I wouldn't mind seeing places with you at all Crim, just... make sure it works, okay?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC:

(06-22-2010 09:59 AM)Kyosan Wrote: Knowing Crimson's experiments well, they either didn't work, or worked.

*lol* Well, in general, something is either going to work or not work. :P

IC:

"Wow, guys, thanks for the confidence boost,' replied Crimson with a healthy does of sarcasm. He then hit a switch attacked his keychain, causing a door to open up on the side of the flying saucer with a ramp coming down to let them in. The fox then regained his enthusiasm and told them, "But whatever, I know it works, so therefore we shall have a fun journey. All aboard!" The fox then started to walk onto the ramp, keeping a slow pace to let them keep up.

Ada shook her head before casting a spell to summon a bag of clothes and such for the two. "Well, he didn't have you sign anything this time around so maybe it's safer. Take care you two." She then produced a crystal ball somehow from her dark robes and handed it to Kyo. "Here, in case you need my advice about something or help, it should allow me to speak across dimensions and it can take a good wallop too if it gets thrown around." She then kissed Kyo's nose and stepped back to let them on.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions