Join our server on Discord

Plan B Minus {Crimson/Kyo RP}
"Well, I suppose it can't really do any harm. Besides," Kyosan then looked to Freya and poked his tongue out playfully, wagging his tail before then giving a gentle stretch. "You could probably blink and he'd be finished if he did something wrong."

"Hmm, well... Keep a hold of it for now, little guy." Lurea smiled happily towards the Goblin, wagging her tail before offering her claw out to the Goblin. "I can't join, but you can tail around with us for a bit."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Freya nodded lightly and told him, "True, though he's the responsibility of you three if you're agreeing to let him come." The rat dragoon then strapped her spear back onto her uniform before telling them, "Anyways, since you're new around here, I'll lead you all to Brumecia and I can explain what's going on. Follow me please." Freya then started walking towards the east towards where a rough path was carved through the trees.

The Goblin sighed in relief, thinking his days were numbered. He did appear to be crestfallen though when Lurea rejected the green hat he had, uttering lightly, "'Kay."

Crimson shook his head, asking the little monster, "Hey buddy, I realize Lurea is one of the cutest women ever, but aren't there lady goblins you could be hitting on?"

The Goblin shook his head with a fearful looking, telling him only, "Scary." He then shivered a bit before going quiet.

"Oh, boy, just what we needed. A pet." The fox rolled his eyes before he nuzzled Lurea's cheeks softly, "Oh well, maybe we should give him a name."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I guess Brumecia is a city of sorts, right?" Kyosan asked the Dragoon rat, walking alongside her as his tail swished to and fro, staring on the rough pathway in front of them while thinking to himself, before then murmuring. "Say, can you explain more about what you meant? This "problem" you were finding out about?"

"Well, I can't think of one..." Lurea thought softly while murring to his nuzzle, noticing the other two moving on before then ushering Crimson with her, "Maybe something like... Squirt! Like a little kid!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The goblin heard the name and groaned, finding the name demeaning. "Not short!"

"Hey, that's perfect!" Crimson grinned and pecked Lurea's cheek before looking towards the little goblin. "Squirt it is!"

While Squirt and Crimson had an non-epic battle of minimal proportions, Freya looked towards Kyo and began. "You've seen it. Monsters have been showing up again and attacking people." Freya sighed before she explained, "I suppose I should start from the beginning. You all are on the planet of Gaia. Long ago, a thick Mist use to cover the continent we're on. It had it's benefits, allowing our airships to fly, but it came with a downside. This mysterious substance mutated some of the plants and animals into monsters. There's far more to the story, but suffice to say, my friends and I killed the source of the Mist and brought peace to this world." The dragoon then shook her head upon seeing a large Zu fly across the sky, it's black feathered body nearly eclipsing the sun before it flew off. "At least that's what I thought, but now history is repeating itself. Airships are flying the skies again. I had first thought it was because of the steam powered engines I have heard about, but with all of these monsters popping up, it may be the Mist again." She then told Kyo, "I've been wanting to investigate, but I'm needed back in my hometown. Some terrible things happened before the end of the Mist, and we're still rebuilding."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"It has to be Squirt! Squirt sometimes means cute too!" Lurea poked her tongue out playfully, wagging her tail while staring onto the Goblin, smiling and cuddling up to the fox's arm still even more.

"That sounds like a mighty damn problem you have...guess we definitely are from different worlds altogether. I'll speak for the three of us and say we'll try and help you as much as we can, but as far as you're telling me... are you sure there's nothing re-creating the Mist? If Mist can be created through a source, then maybe it's the same case again." Kyosan tried thinking, a little unusual of him but then quickly chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck softly. "Sorry, you probably already thought something like that..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Squirt folded his arms in protest and growled the best he could, which wasn't very good at all. It seemed he hated the name, even if Lurea adored it. "Phooey."

Crimson ignored Squirt's discontent and focused on Kyo's and Freya's conversation as he declared, "Yeah, I'll help ya out too with whatever's causing these monsters to appear." He then grinned towards Lurea and cuddled her happily, while asking her, "You're with me too, right Lu?"

Freya nodded lightly, and told them all, "Thank you, but I'm not really sure where to look." The rat woman thought for a moment before adding, "If you're really determined to help though, then maybe you three could help me fix a few things up in Brumecia. Then I would be free to do as I wished for a while." She then blushed slightly and added, "But please, don't burden yourselves if it is any trouble. I'm aware that you're just dropping in from another world."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well, to be honest, we've got nothing better to do. As long as that thing can't be stolen," Kyosan looked briefly back to Crimson, hoping that was the case before then looking oncemore towards Freya. "But if we can help, we surely will offer what we can."

"Sure! After all, if it's no problem with you," Lurea winked towards the fox happily, wagging her tail before coiling it around the fox's own bushy one, looking towards the Dragoon and the dragon. "We'd be glad to help!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson shook his head, telling Kyo, "Don't worry, the ship's safe. It has a cloaking device and Gort's on board to make sure no one breaks in if they somehow manage to bump into it." The fox then murred happily as his tail coiled around Lurea's, a smile spreading across his lips. "Thanks, Lu. Oh, it might be dangerous out there though." He then pulled out a blue ray gun with some custom aquatic designs running across it. "The Aqua Death Ray, you remember this old thing, don't ya?" The fox then stuck his tongue out a little, while reminiscing about old times.

Freya offered a small smile towards Kyo and told him, "I would appreciate that." The dragoon then pushed away a few bushes and told them, "Here we are. It was once Cleyra, but after everything that's happened, we all came together and called it Burmecia."

In the distance, a large tree lay on it's side while a patchwork of a village lay before them. Some stone and wooden buildings have been erected and the main street seemed to be a clean cobblestone road, but it was clear that a lot more work was needed to be done.

Squirt shook his head at the state of the Burmecian race and uttered, "What a dump."

Freya helped herself to some goblin pummeling before declaring, "We're recovering, but there aren't as many of us as there used to be. Thankfully, we've only had to deal with lesser monsters once in a while, but..." The rat girl didn't wish to remind herself of some of the horrors she witnessed not so long ago. "...that isn't important right now. Let me show you to the barracks. There aren't many soldiers right now, so they should allow me to give you three some beds for the night."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hmm, that sounds like a good idea. I'm guessing we'll be safe there." Kyosan joked, poking his tongue out playfully at the idea of having to share a place with others from the world, before then resting his arms behind him. "Looks like it could use some work indeed."

"Oh, thank you Crimsy!" Lurea exclaimed, recalling the aquatic version of the Death Ray made specifically for her as she held it in her claws for a few moments, inspecting it before giving another firm cuddle to the fox. "Of course I remember it!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Yes, work still needs to be done." Freya nodded before telling them, "We've managed to grow out the forest a little so that the town can be near the original site of Cleyra without being too close to the desert." The dragoon then blinked as she noticed that a large ship was parked near what seemed to be a stone tower. "Wait...it's one of those airships." She drew closer to the machine, amazed by the construction before she grew wary, seeing a very light bit of white exhaust level the ports at the top of the ship. "Hmmm. Let's see if we can have a word with the prince."

Crimson cuddled Lurea and kissed her cheek softly, "Glad to hear it!" The fox then looked at the airship and thought for a moment before asking her, "Prince?"

"Prince Puck...well, rather King Puck since he is the last of the royal Burmecians." Freya shook her head, still in disbelief that someone so young could be king.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions