Join our server on Discord

Plan B Minus {Crimson/Kyo RP}
Hi! This used to include an old post, but due to ancient egypsun spoiler attacks, the old comment seems to be missing! Terribly sorry for any inconvenience!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Freya noticed the blush and grin across the dragon's face before she groaned. Well, I don't have any evidence to deny that claim. The dragoon nodded and told him, "Well, I suppose I'll believe that for now. First of all, let's find the rest of your party. Then I can lead you all to Brumecia...or at least what's left of it and we can talk some more." She then leaped ahead, using her sharp nose to track the other two foreign scents. "Be wary, Kyo. The woods have been crawling with monsters again lately like those bombs you encountered."

While Lurea was distracted by the single Goblin, a team of the red hatted monsters quickly tied Crimson up and carried him away with the fox barely able to let out, "Urrgh..."

"Welcomeee!" The single Goblin grinned even wider once Lurea accepted the flower, as metaphorical hearts filled his eyes. He jumped for joy before he held out a pointy green hat towards Lurea. "J-Joinn...?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I figured that wasn't the only thing around. Based on what you said," Kyosan started, heading after Freya as he kept his eyes peeled, keeping his basic sword attached to his clothing as he kept an eye out, before then adding on. "I'm going to be pretty bold and claim you can probably hold yourself up in a fight."

"Join? Well, I don't know about that... what do you think, Crim?" Lurea took a gentle look back with a smile, holding the flower for a moment before then noticing Crimson was long gone, blinking for a moment before then looking around. "Crimsy?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Of course, we Dragoons are strong and agile." Freya seemed a bit proud of that fact, while she continued to track the scent with Kyo close behind her. "I've noticed that you carry a sword. Am I to assume that you've been training with it for a while?"

The Goblin seemed to groan, telling her, "Fox bad!" He then held up the green hat again and smiled cheerily towards Lurea, "Join!"

Crimson continued to struggle against the ropes before he managed to click his wrists together, causing a laser to start firing lightly from his watch and secretly burn the ropes. Heheheh, gonna get you little midgets. The Goblins continued to march down towards what appeared to be a large rotting tree with a tunnel leading downwards.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Hearing Freya's comment, Kyosan gave a light chuckle, the purple-scaled dragon beginning to like the idea of a helpful companion before then murmuring. "A very long while, actually. Though I guess you'd expect a dragon to only fight with his claws and what not, I'm not too shabby with this either." He explained, noticing how far they were heading before then asking. "Have they headed that deep in already?"

"No, you're mistaken. The fox isn't bad." Lurea giggled nervously, a little surprised by the antics of the Goblin before then looking back gently. Crimson wouldn't just run off... something's wrong here. Although she wasn't entirely used to it, she tried to think radically quickly. The Goblin distracted her with the flower and then suddenly Crimson disappeared. She needed to move and fast. "Uhm, sorry, but... I gotta go!" She exclaimed, before suddenly making a quick dash to the side, trying to break away from the area quickly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"You're a dragon, but far different from any I've seen. Certainly not of the beastly kind so I suppose it makes sense you can fight like I." Freya then spotted Lurea standing near a gnome further in the forest. "We're near, but I only see one of your friends," she uttered in a quiet voice. "...And she's running. We'd better join her." Freya quickly tried to catch up to the dragoness by jumping from tree to tree.

The Goblin started to cry gently as he tried to catch up with Lurea despite his small legs. "J-Join...p-please with marshymallows?" Despite his friends antics, the little monster still seemed infatuated with Lurea.

Soon, the ropes were weak enough from the watch laser for Crimson to suddenly burst free with the fox grinning mischievously. "I'm James Bond, bitches!" Suddenly the sounds of laser blasts and screaming Goblins filled the forest. "I'm invincible, mwahahahaha!"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Lurea?" Kyosan blinked, though didn't have time to actually question as he noticed Freya being able to bound faster then him through the trees, almost cursing the fact he didn't know himself a quicker route. If she's on her own then that means Crimson must be lost!

Lurea, although hearing the Goblin's cries, tried to think of a more suitable way to make it to wherever Kyosan was or Crimson was, not knowing already Kyosan and his accomplice had spotted her already as she quickly leapt over a strand of fallen logs, slowly beginning to lose her breath. Come on, at least give me some sign I'm not all on my own!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson suddenly emerged from the tree with a large grin across his face as he noticed all three of his pursuers before him. "Hey guys! Sorry about getting kidnapped, but I'm better now."

A large explosion filled the air with Freya's eyes widening in surprise and asked, "What was that?!"

"About 3000 experience points. SMACK!" Crimson then quickly returned to Lurea's side and draped his arm around her. "Sorry if I worried ya, Lu. I'll keep a better eye on things next time."

Gasping for breath due to his shorter stature, the lone Goblin after Lurea fell over with his eyes looking up towards Lurea. "L-Lady needs to slow down..."

Suddenly, Freya pointed her weapon tip right at the poor Goblin's forehead, "Humph, another lowlife monster. Say your prayers."

The Goblin shivered in fear and looked at the others with large sad eyes.

Crimson picked his ear with a q-tip while another explosion rocked the Goblin's nearby cavern. "You're climbing up the wrong Chocobo, pal."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well, I guess that puts us all together then." Kyosan murmured gently, looking towards the Goblin and then to Lurea, thinking of what she might do next. He watched her carefully for a moment, before noticing her nearing the little Goblin.

"I guess you can't mean any harm... after all, Crimson is safe." Lurea softly spoke, looking towards the Goblin for a brief moment before then shrugging. "But what's this whole 'Join' thing?"

"Freya, do you have any idea?" Kyosan asked lightly, wondering if since Freya was more local then he was, she might have a clue as to what the Goblin was trying to say.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Freya sighed lightly before she lifted her spear up a little. "Hmmm, I'm not sure." She then noticed the green Goblin cap clutched in the little monster's claws. "Hmmm, that appears to be a female Goblin cap. It's not often that you see them about."

"Female Goblin?" Crimson then groaned as he stared daggers at the lovestruck Goblin. "Oh, so that's your plan? Take me out of the picture and have yourself a new Goblin queen, eh?" The fox then pulled out his ray gun threateningly.

The goblin ducked behind Lurea's legs and shivered in genuine fear.

Crimson looked at the pathetic creature and sighed, while starting to agree with Lurea. "Eh, maybe you're right, Lu. I doubt he can cause anymore trouble now. I toasted his friends back there."

Freya shook her head in disbelief, telling them, "Monsters are dangerous, it is better to slay them." She then looked to Kyosan and asked him, "I suppose though that you're going to side with your friends though, yes?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions