Join our server on Discord

Plan B Minus {Crimson/Kyo RP}
Covering himself through the thick smoke, Kyosan's own abilities allowed him to breathe through the smoke at least, but not see through it, as he turned to look around. "Crimson! Are you alright?!"

"Crim-ack!" Lurea coughed hardly through the smoke, dropping to her knees as she could barely see what happened, reaching around with her claw to try and find out what happened. "What... did you do?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
As the smoke started to clear, Crimson walked towards them with a large grin across his face. "No worries, I was wearing an explosion-proof lab coat. You won't believe how handy this sort of thing is." The fox smiles proudly, not realizing that a miniature fire was burning on the tip of his tail.

Meanwhile, a figure watches them carefully from the trees, sharp blue eyes watching their every movement.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well, you might be alright, but what about the ship?" Kyosan noted, biting his lip a little as he tried to observe the ship for a brief moment, before then noticing the fox's tail. "Oh, I forgot, your tail is on fire."

"He's right!" Lurea murmured quickly, dashing to Crimson's side before then patting out the fire on his tail, wetting it a little before then looking up to the ship. "And I think he's right about that too..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: Huh, I thought the plan was to do a shipwreck when we get to the Mana Khemia world.

IC:

Crimson looked at the silver saucer and noticed it had been charred a little by the explosion, but did not look concerned. "Ah, it will be fine. Gort will have it all cleaned up by the time we get back. The ship could probably use a little sun anyways to charge up." The fox then looked around, enjoying the lovely sight of the viridian colors surrounding them below the blue skies. "So, how about we explore, only without the monsters this time?"

The figure continued to watch, biding its time within the branches, while listening to their words. The blue eyes then observed the flying saucer, confused by its construction. It was after all, far different from the airships that flew overhead, simpler constructions made of wood and traditional metals.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
OOC: I know that, but you know, got to make it look realistic. After all a bomb kind of just went off. :P

IC:

"Sounds like a good idea. I'll have a little look around myself, I feel like a nice walk. You two can journey together for a bit." Kyosan chuckled, feeling his confidence returning as he then looked to the two, before then suddenly sprinting off from the clearing and ship towards the forest.

"Kyo...." Lurea trried to murmur, but once noticing the purple disappearing, sighed before looking towards Crimson. "We might as well look around for a town or something if there is one, right? We can always meet him there or back here."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Bah, didn't he ever watch Scooby Doo? Something bad always happens to the comic relief when there's a split-up. Oh well, he has fire and stuff, he'll be fine I guess." Crimson didn't even think once that he might be the comic relief despite his knack for stupid jokes and instead focused his attentions on Lurea. "But yeah, good idea, we can go and look for a town together." The fox gave Lurea's cheek a playful slurp while his paw held her smooth claw gently during their walk through the woods.

While Crimson and Lurea went their separate way, the figure in the trees decided to follow Kyo, figuring it would be easier to track a single person and remain undetected. Once the dragon had sprinted far enough away, the figure made a move and jumped nimbly down to the forest floor, poking a spear firmly against the dragon's back. "Don't move." The voice sounded strong, yet feminine.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Freezing gently on the spot, Kyosan gave a nervous grin, lifting his claws up for a moment before then chuckling. "I take it you're one of the natives?" He laughed, feeling the metal against his back for a moment before then frowning. "How about at least treating me with a little honour to see my assailant?" He asked lightly.

"Sure, sounds like a great idea!" Lurea giggled, blushing cutely across her cheeks from the gentle slurp while holding the fox's paw in her claw, rubbing it gently in her grasp while following him pleasantly through the woods. This has turned out a lot better then I thought!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
A smile formed across her lips, but she didn't wish to be seen until she had a better idea of whom she was dealing with. "I don't believe you're in any position to make demands." The woman kept the spear firmly pointed at Kyo's back, while she spoke again. "Monsters have begun springing up in this world again, and yet, there's no Mist. You're a dragon, yet you can talk. You're not of any kind I've ever encountered, and I've traveled across the entire world." The spearswoman seemed to stop and ponder all of these peculiar events, but did not pass judgment yet, knowing that there was still much to learn. "Explain yourself. Who are you and where do you come from?"

"Ah, it's such a lovely day. I've nearly forgotten about that near death Bombing we just faced." Crimson smiled happily and enjoyed the pleasant walk with Lurea through the woods before he noticed something approaching them from behind with his sharp hearing. "Hmmm?" He turned around and noticed a small, long eared creature with a pointy red hat. "Oh look, Lu. It's a Goblin. Doesn't seem to be attacking though."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Not exactly from anywhere around here." Kyosan explained lightly, being honest at least to his assailant before then turning his head slightly. He knew to move meant a certain fight, but a slight twitch wouldn't hopefully go amiss. "I'm an outsider, you could say. If I could answer your questions, I would really love to answer them, but not even I know of your problems."

"Hmm, looks harmless." Lurea blinked after hearing Crimson taking a note to the person approaching them, blinking and wagging her tail before giggling. "I hope it's friendly!" She crossed her fingers.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The spearswoman grunted lightly, hoping she would get some information out of the dragon, but based on his attire, the fight with the monsters, and his very being, her prisoner was likely unrelated with her current problems. She brought back the point of her weapon and told him, "You wished to see your assailant? You may. I'm Freya Crescent, Dragoon of Brumecia. Now honor me, and tell me who are and where you come from."

The Goblin stepped a little closer to the two and looked up to Lurea, smiling happily. He then showed off his sturdy shovel which had a clump of dirt on the spade. A slightly frazzled, pink flower was springing up from the earth mound. "T-Take," he uttered in rough, barely understandable English.

"Aw, that's cute, he's trying to give you a gift, Lurrie." Crimson chuckled at the Goblin's efforts, while waiting to see what the dragoness would do.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions