Join our server on Discord

Plan B Minus {Crimson/Kyo RP}
"Well at least there's always someone who can help us out." Kyosan smirked happily towards the witty comment from Gort, before then hearing Crimson's comment, grasping his chair a little before placing his can in his lap. "First world, huh? Let's see where we hit then!"

"Buckle up?" Lurea blinked, though quickly understood what it meant as she buckled herself into the chair securely, still suckling on the giant lollipop as she looked onto Crimson. "I think we're all ready!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The outside of the space saucer became red-hot as the dimension pulled them in, but Crimson managed to keep everything steady as they entered the new universe. Before long, they could see a large, green and blue planet in view. "Here we are. Another Earth, but don't be surprised if you see something really out of place." The fox then started to take the ship down for a landing, finding a nice grassy plain to use as a makeshift landing pad. Outside, it appeared to be a normal looking forest, similar to any back on their Earth. The blue skies seemed normal as well until they noticed a peculiar ship fly by. It appeared to be a sailing boat, only it was flying with propellers. An odd white fog wafted from the rear of the airship as it went off towards some far away location. "Hmmm, atmosphere is breathable for us according to the computer, and I don't see a zombie in sight. Who's ready to have a look around?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Noticing his can was still intact after the landing, Kyosan nodded as he finished off his cold drink before crumpling it and putting it in one of the waste disposal facilities, and then brushing himself down. "Let's go have a look, if at anything we can see if there's anything on this planet!" He grinned, wagging his draconic tail softly.

"Looks so beautiful out there..." Lurea murmured softly under her breath, before hearing Crimson as she gave a cute giggle, suckling on her lollipop nonetheless. "Sure, all ready!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Did I mention you look adorable with that lollypop?" Crimson chuckled a little, charmed by the cute sight of Lurea enjoying her sweets before he told them both, "Uh, anyways, let's go." The fox checked his pockets, grinning as he felt the ray gun in lab coat before he started to walk down the ramp carefully before he waited for his friends. "C'mon guys, it's great down here!" Suddenly, a burst of fire engulfed Crimson, causing him to say almost casually, "And now it's not. ....FIRE, FIRE, OH GOD, I'M ON FIRE!" He quickly jumped into a small pond while a group of spherical, orange monsters approached the group. Crimson's soaking head emerged from the water and told them, "Hey guys, look out. They're Bombs, real live Bombs! Did I mention they can hurt you with fire?" He then drew his ray gun and prepared to fight with his friends.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Drawing out one of the supply swords Kyosan had taken along with him, the purple-scaled dragon grunted as he rushed down to assist the fox, gritting his fangs. "Damn, and here I thought a nice welcome would be good!"

"Guess "We bring you peace" won't work, huh?" Lurea questioned, following soon after Kyosan as she prepared herself, throwing away her lollipop for a moment before then preparing to fight. "You owe me a lollipop you jerks!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Crimson fired his ray gun at one of the Bombs, causing it to groan in pain and inflate slightly. "We got to hurry and take these guys out. Getting blown into a million pieces wasn't part of the plan." The fox charged up another shot, essentially "ending his turn".

The group of three bombs roared, eager for blood as they blew some fireballs towards the group.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Preparing himself, Kyosan dashed forward towards one of the Bombs, making a vertical slice before dashing back to the others. He had semed to injure the bomb, but it only grew bigger nonetheless. "Damn! Will they just keep growing?"

Lurea, conjuring up a water ball, prepared herself before firing off an aqua sphere, launching it towards one of the bombs. It seemed to cripple it a lot more then the previous attacks, and she smiled. Maybe we do have a chance!
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Oh yeah, duh. Water is the mortal enemy of fire! Lurea, keep throwing those fireballs. Kyo and I will make sure these guys won't get near ya, cutie." Crimson then held up his arm, his watch emitting a small force field which helped to block some of the fireballs.

The water doused Bomb soon fell to the ground before disappearing in a puff of smoke. The other two however started to grow larger, eager to unleash hell on their prey, while more fireballs were vomited towards the three explorers.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Alright, we're getting there!" Kyosan grinned, dashing forward once more to attack one of the Bombs, finding himself able to scratch it once more before ducking behind the force field, looking onto Lurea. "Open chance!"

"And again!" Lurea chanted, conjuring up two water spheres before then firing them both towards the second Bomb, trying to quickly douse it while she panicked a little towards their overall size. "Come on...!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The second bomb quickly fell to the Earth in a puff of smoke, but one remained, eager to blow as he reached critical mass.

"Crimson to the rescue! Behold the power...OF SCIENCE!" The fox lunged in front of Kyo and Lurea and quickly spread his lab coat as the third Bomb exploded.

Thick smoke covered the area, making visibility limited, while a few smoldering flames lingered.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions