Join our server on Discord

Plan B Minus {Crimson/Kyo RP}
OOC: Sorry, I was half asleep when I wrote that dude, haha.

IC:

With a gentle, reassuring smile, Kyosan gave a delicate kiss back to the dark vixen's cheek, taking the orb and placing it safely in his coat. "Don't worry, I'll keep a good hold of it. Thanks, Ada," Wagging his tail happily, he now felt confident that the journey was safe.

Taking the bag of clothes softly from Ada, Lurea gave a warm smile back to Ada, wagging her own tail eagerly while looking onto her softly. "Thanks, Ada. I'm sure we'll all come back in one piece," She reassured, giggling happily before both turned around. With a soft wave from both of them, they slowly made their way after Crimson onto the saucer.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
OOC: It's okay, I just couldn't resist making a smartass joke about it. :P Adventure continue! XD

IC:

The door on the saucer closed up, leaving the three on the bridge of the saucer with all the instruments in tiptop shape. Crimson quickly hopped onto the captain's chair and turned towards Lurea and Kyosan. "Okay, boys and girls, go and buckle up and we'll get started." He gave them a short grin before he turned around and turned the ignition key, while sliding in a Megadeth CD to fill the ship full of rock music.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Grinning and chuckling, Kyosan couldn't help but shuffle his feet for a moment, before going to grab one of the seats on the bridge, strapping himself in while chortling. "I guess we're going to have one adventure if we also have the "Crimson's Favourite CDs" strapped in."

Giving a light giggle herself to the music, Lurea strapped herself in as close as she could to the fox's chair, smiling while looking onto him. "So, are we all ready to go then Crimsy?" She asked lightly, innocently while wagging her tail.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Yup! Just gotta heat this baby up." Crimson gave Lurea's cheek a kiss before he started to warming up the engines, causing a faint hum to come from up front before the sleek machine started to hover above the ground and take in the landing gears. The heavy metal music continued to play, while the dimensional drive started to come to life within. Finally, Crimson told his friends, "To infinity and beyond!" He pressed the large red button and suddenly, they shot out of the hanger doors and then seems to slip away in a flash of light.

Ada continued to wave goodbye for a moment before she sighed. "I wonder if they'll bring me back a souvenir...or come back at all."
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"And off we go!" Kyosan smirked happily, looking around the cockpit of the saucer as their journey began, still listening to the heavy metal roaring through the speakers as he couldn't help but start nodding his head a little to pass the time.

"So, do we have any idea where we're heading first? Or is this one of your "Use it and hope it hits" plans?" Lurea asked curiously from Crimson's side, trying to blot out the heavy rock music in the background.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Outside the windows, a swirling mass of colors surrounded them, the light spectrum being distorted by the gravitational force of all of the neighboring dimensions. "We're now in Interspace, the vacuum between dimensions." He then turned down the music a little and told Lurea, "Nah, I told you I already tested it. I mapped out a course to a dimension a few minutes away from our own. I'm hoping that it will be more than just color swaps this time around, but who knows." He then set the ship to autopilot and turned to face Lurea and Kyo. "Alright guys, we'll be there in ten minutes or so. So who wants a drink? Maybe a snack? Candy, we have candy!" He then stuck his tongue out playfully.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"If we have any chilled soft drinks, I'm up for having one," Kyosan offered, resting back in his chair as he looked out of the window towards the strange lights. "Is this really what in-between dimensions is like? It's like a rave party out there gone bad."

"Hmm, maybe a bit of candy." Lurea giggled lightly to the offer, nearing Crimson before then cuddling against him. Wagging her tail eagerly behind her, she gave herself a moment before then continuing. "So what kind of candy is there, oh so great foxie?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Well, the gravitation forces of all the dimensions pull and twist the light out there, causing all those swirling colors out there. We're okay though since we're in this contained spaceship." Crimson then hit a button on the control console. "Gort, could you please bring Kyo a Dr. Pepper and bring out some candy for the lovely lady."

A whirring and buzzing sound could be heard in the other room as something came to life. The sounds of the machine could be heard rummaging through the cargo bay below before the elevator started to bring it up. A humanoid shaped robot emerged, his bionic eyes hidden behind a dark visor and a black badge hung from his chrome colored body. The small badge seemed to have a long ID number on it followed by "Starman". He walked over to the Kyo and told him in a electronic voice, "(Greeting) Hey dude. Here's your drink." After handing him the beverage, the robot added, "(Sarcastic Joke) That will be three bucks, plus tip."

"Gort, knock it off. We'll have plenty of time for smart-ass jokes after I introduce you." Crimson then returned to driving, the ship about five minutes away from the first promising new dimension.

"(Response)" Gort then seemed to make a tongue blowing sound towards Crimson before it turned its attention to Lurea. The Starman held out a tray full of various candies for the dragoness. "(Additional Greeting) Hello there. See anything you like?"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Oh, thanks... Starman." Kyosan mumbled, surprised at the appearance of the mechanical droid before then opening the frosted can, placing it to his muzzle for a moment and taking a good swig of the dark fluid before then wiping his lips. "So Crim, you rebuilt another robot?"

"Hmm, let's see..." Lurea took her attention away from Crimson before then looking towards the various candies, before then picking out a large swirly lollipop. "Thank you~" She chimed, placing the tip of the large lollipop in her muzzle while looking towards the fox. "So, who is he?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Gort bowed before Lurea, and answered, "(Grin) You're welcome. Be careful not to get a sugar rush.)

Crimson turned and told his friends, "His name is Gort. I designed him based on the Starman robots in those Earthbound games. I needed someone to help maintain the ship, especially if we all go out to explore the planet."

"(Introduction) Yeah, nice to meet you both. If you need anything, hit the call button." Gort then started to turn towards the elevator, before adding, "(Warning) Keep a good eye on the Primary User. He's a Spade short of a Flush."

"Wow, how insulting and cliche! You'd better quiet down or I'll have R.O.B. take your place." Crimson folded his arms and watched the robot go back down to the cargo bay before telling his friends, "Sorry about that, but eh, I gave him free will so he would be more efficient with commands and repairs, so he's not exactly our butler. He's trusty though." He then started to engage entry breaks and told his companions, "Buckle up, we're about to enter our first new world!"
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions